Tommy’s Real Estate meets the Government’s criteria to safely operate once we move to Alert Level 2.
The following precautions will be enacted for every private viewing appointment. Please read these carefully. We are committed to keeping our team, clients and community safe. The following procedures, along with all REINZ and MOH guidelines are how we plan on doing that.
Guidelines as advised – Confirmation must be obtained prior to entering from all parties.
• A maximum of 10 people in the property (including the agent/s) at any one time.
• The owner/tenants must not be present while viewing is underway (and tenants must give permission for viewings where a property is tenanted).
• Attendees must observe social distancing.
• Social tracing QR codes will be on the property to use along with COVID-19 Health guideline posters.
• The social tracing QR codes must be used on entry and exit.
• Photographers/videographers can enter a property and must use QR codes.
Protocol on the day of viewing:
• The agent will arrive prior to the buyers to open up the property (incl. wardrobes & important cupboards).
• The agent will open the house up having used hand sanitizer and wearing gloves and a mask (if appropriate).
• The agent will then meet the buyers outside the property – all shoes off at the door.
• The agent will explain the viewing process and remind them not to touch anything.
• The agent will ensure gloves, hand sanitizer and antiseptic wipes are available and that these products are used before unlocking and walking through the front door.
• The buyer and the agent will be able to walk through the property ensuring that enough acceptable social distance is maintained at all times.
• House relocked- both buyer and the agent are required to use hand sanitiser provided by the agent when leaving the property.
Confirmations required prior to confirming viewings:
• Confirmation will be sought that no one residing in the property is currently in isolation due to Covid-19.
• Confirmation will be sought that no one entering the property is currently in isolation due to Covid-19.
• Confirmation will be sought that no one currently residing in the property has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19.
• Confirmation will be sought that no one currently entering the property has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19.
• Open Homes are allowed – so long as all protocols above are followed – especially maximum numbers of people and social distancing protocols.