Sold - Mount Cook Wellington
Character, charm, income and opportunity awaits the next owner of this incredibly well-situated property right on the edge of town.
The potential to develop further or use as a single-use property comprising of:
• Four bedrooms up
• Three bedrooms down
• Standalone bedsit at the rear
• 785sqm more or less of flat land with easy drive on access
• Parking for five vehicles plus a single garage
• Drive past the existing house to a generous flat lawn at the rear
• Fantastic capital growth location, situated on Webb Street, looking up Victoria Street
• Within walking distance to public transport, Victoria University, cafes, restaurants and so much more with the CBD on its doorstep
This property has been re-piled, re-plumbed and re-wired, the maintenance has been kept up over the years and this old girl is in a tidy condition for her age.
A Building Inspection Report, LIM Report and all known disclosures are available to parties who register their interest after viewing.