- Mount Cook Wellington
OPEN HOME – Sunday 7 March 2021, 11.00am – 11.45am
Character, charm, income and opportunity awaits the next owner of this incredibly well-situated property right on the edge of town.
The potential to develop further or use as a single-use property comprising of:
• Four bedrooms up
• Three bedrooms down
• Standalone bedsit at the rear
• 785sqm more or less of flat land with easy drive on access
• Parking for five vehicles plus a single garage
• Drive past the existing house to a generous flat lawn at the rear
• Fantastic capital growth location, situated on Webb Street, looking up Victoria Street
• Within walking distance to public transport, Victoria University, cafes, restaurants and so much more with the CBD on its doorstep
This property has been re-piled, re-plumbed and re-wired, the maintenance has been kept up over the years and this old girl is in a tidy condition for her age.
A Building Inspection Report, LIM Report and all known disclosures are available to parties who register their interest after viewing.
Tender Closes 2.00pm Tuesday 16th March 2021, at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington.