9 Lerwick Terrace, Melrose, Wellington 6023
THE HOME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
House Sold - Melrose Wellington
This 104-year-old residence has only come to the market once before. Owned by the same family for nearly 50 years this wonderful family home has been lovingly restored by its current owners and is bursting at the seams with charm and endless character. Nestled on an established 1012m2 section, the home is elevated for great sun yet still offers wonderful privacy. This home is very special and truly unique.
• 3 double bedrooms (master with wonderful sea views)
• Charming family bathroom
• Spacious formal living area with magnificent views over Lyall Bay
• Separate dining plus 2 x cosy sunrooms to enjoy the ever changing vista
• Stunning character features throughout including high stud, beautiful leadlight windows and polished floorboards
• Avid gardeners will love the gardens both out the front and back including fruit trees, a gazebo plus the 2 resident chickens that come with the home
• Gas central heating, HRV system, gas infinity hot water plus lovely carpet throughout
• Single garaging plus an off street car park
• Fabulous one bedroom flat below with its own separate entrance way.
You will fall in love with this gracious villa the minute you walk up the garden path and through the front door. Warm and cosy with gas central heating, an abundance of natural timber, high stud, beautiful leadlight windows, closed in verandah and polished floor boards coupled with all the conveniences of modern day living make this a truly wonderful home for your family to enjoy for many years to come.
Call us now for a private viewing.
LEGAL DESCRIPTIONEstate: Fee Simple Lot: 20 DP: 2405 CT: WN202/203 Area(more or less): 1012 squareMeter
KEY DETAILS House Area: 170m2Land Area: 1012m2Property Type: HouseRV: $740,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1012 m²
- Floor Area is 170 m²