House - Breaker Bay Wellington
This superb seaside cottage really is a place to call home and would respond easily to some decorating and upgrading.
Situated in a prime position along Breaker Bay Road and looking out towards Barretts Reef and the Wellington harbour entrance, an unparalleled view awaits the lucky new owner. Wellington’s South Coast is known for many things including world-class scenery and recreational value which range from early morning swims to walks along the beach, popular town belt walking and cycle tracks, fishing and diving.
Key features include:
• Three good size bedrooms
• Nice kitchen and bathroom, separate laundry
• Separate living with gas heating and lovely views across to the ocean
• Great courtyard plus lovely terraced gardens
• Single garage plus off-street parking
• Close to bus stop and only a short stroll to the popular Seatoun village
• Zoned for Seatoun school
• Plenty of potential to add value – exterior is fake vaneer (brick style) overlay which could be easily removed
Breaker Bay is a tightly held community and is widely sought after by families and young professionals alike- properties along this coastline don’t last long. Be sure to give us a call today to arrange a viewing of this super cute seaside cottage.
Tender closes 12pm on 11th December 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate,209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (no offers prior)