House Sold - Island Bay Wellington
Enviably located on the sunny side of Clyde Street in the heart of Island Bay this immaculately presented home is elevated to enjoy the late North West sun and stunning views over this coastal suburb. An easy walk to the beach, cinema, schools, buses, village and great coffee. This charming 1930’s renovated home is full of lovely character and offers all the convenience for modern day living.
Key features include:
• 4 double bedrooms
• Wonderful modern kitchen and dining area, making entertaining your family and guests a breeze
• Separate formal living room with beautiful ornate ceilings and cosy gas fire plus a spacious rumpus area or second living space downstairs with heat pump and good storage space – perfect for teenagers or guests
• 2 lovely bathrooms
• Separate laundry
• Warm and snug with double glazing throughout the property, ventilation system and gas infinity hot water
• Flat lawn for the trampoline and for children/pets to play plus a sheltered area for sitting back and enjoying the late sun and views
• Single garaging plus storage shed
• Builders Report and LIM report available
This beautiful home is ready for you to move into, come home and enjoy being part of the special Island Bay culture and all the wonderful amenities on offer on the vibrant South Coast.