House Sold - Roseneath Wellington
Coming to the market for the first time in 26 years is this much-loved family home. Its remarkably sheltered position takes full advantage of the beautiful uninterrupted sea views. Just minutes to the CBD, Oriental Parade and the airport or zip down to the famous cafes, bars and restaurants that Wellington has on offer. You can see why Roseneath is such a tightly held area.
The first thing you notice is the breathtaking view as you head down the path where it opens up to a flat site and a beautiful residence.
• Full of warm character and soul the house boasts a large 210 sqm floor plan
• Five bedrooms including an annexe in the roof space- perfect for kids, teenager retreat or great study
• At the heart of this house is a new bespoke designer kitchen and dining area which flows to the outdoors
• In the front, a large flat lawn with a summer house perfect for the kids to play and host family barbeques
• Off-street parking for two cars and modern gas radiator central heating throughout
With additional benefits such as formal dining room, lovely sunroom, separate lounge/family room it’s clear the house is designed for a family to enjoy for years to come.
There’s a sense of ‘welcome home’ that pervades from the moment you step inside and having been loved by one family for so long it’s time for a new family to enjoy the outstanding traits of this extremely desirable home.
Tender closes 12:00 pm, Wednesday the 12 February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Unless Sold Prior).