Under the expert architectural guidance of Gerald Parsonson, this once humble cottage has been masterfully transformed into a spectacular family home.
The location was chosen for its sun, privacy and views. With a short distance to schools, Victoria University, walking tracks, bus routes, Kelburn Village and the city, it’s an ideal home for a growing family.
Some of its many features include:
• Architectural design offering functional, well-proportioned spaces with abundant natural light
• Outstanding views over the city and greenbelt
• French doors providing excellent connection from living and kitchen to sheltered courtyard
• Three or four bedrooms plus additional office and study spaces
• Master suite occupying entire top floor with walk in wardrobe, ensuite, office and large balcony
• Central heating, jet master fireplace and insulation throughout
• Modern tiled family bathroom
• Additional guest room, teenage pad or hobby space with its own bathroom
• Double garage plus additional parking
• Zoned for Kelburn Normal School and both Wellington Boys College and Wellington Girls College
The current family have absolutely loved living here for the last 30 years. Let your family write its next chapter here.