House Sold - Island Bay Wellington
Elevated for wonderful sun and magnificent sea views of Island Bay beach and out towards Cape Palliser this original 1970’s home is in good condition but is waiting for a lucky new owner to stamp their own personal touches. The spacious light-filled interiors give this superb property a wonderful feel. Features:
• Paint – paper – profit
• 3 bedrooms plus spacious self-contained accommodation below, one bedroom with its own separate entrance (internal staircase is still intact which links to the main home)
• Large living area with conservatory and decks to enjoy the breath-taking views
• Good size kitchen plus spacious dining area
• Lovely established gardens
• Warm and snug with heat pump plus a wood burner
• Single garage plus good size workshop below
• Located close to the popular Island Bay beach, Shorland Park, buses and only a short stroll to all the local amenities including schools, shops, supermarket, cinema and cafes.
Island Bay is one of Wellington’s most sought after suburbs and homes with stunning views like this do not come around that often. Call us today to arrange a viewing.