CHARACTER VILLA - MAGNIFICENT VIEWS
House Sold - Northland Wellington
Please access via Putnam Street
Situated in a superb city fringe location with sweeping views of Wellington City and the harbour, this three bedroom villa is sure to delight.
Located a short walk down an easy path via Putnam St with a flat fenced sunny section this home is ideally suited to families with children of all ages as the layout of the home offers many options.
The many features include:
• A spacious kitchen with good storage and quality appliances
• Open plan dining area with fabulous indoor/outdoor flow onto a large patio and fenced lawn for the children to play. The spectacular views and privacy make this a fabulous entertaining area for those long summer evenings.
• The wood burner, heat pump and HRV all ensure warmth and comfort all year round
• A separate living room with beautiful character features
• The Matai wooden flooring in these areas is perfect for family living
• The property offers four bedrooms, including the master suite with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe and a studio/sleepout. The sleepout is perfect as a bedroom for teenagers, guests or an office to work from home in.
• The spacious loft area offers an additional living area or rumpus room with the new skylights it makes it a great space to soak up the sun or a great space for the children to play and hang out.
• A single garage is located a short walk from the house
• Zoned for popular Wellington schools, Wellington College and Wellington Girls and is a short stroll to the Northland village and public transport.
This is a fantastic family home that offers a lot in a popular Wellington suburb.
Call Katherine today to make an appointment to view.
Download Property Files
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 393 m²
- Floor Area is 170 m²