CHARACTER VILLA - MAGNIFICENT VIEWS
Tender Closes: Thu 29th November 2:00pm ,at Tommy's, 209 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington
House - Northland Wellington
Please access via Putnam Street
Situated in a superb city fringe location with sweeping views of Wellington City and the harbour, this three bedroom villa is sure to delight.
Located a short walk down an easy path via Putnam St with a flat fenced sunny section this home is ideally suited to families with children of all ages as the layout of the home offers many options.
The many features include:
• A spacious kitchen with good storage and quality appliances
• Open plan dining area with fabulous indoor/outdoor flow onto a large patio and fenced lawn for the children to play. The spectacular views and privacy make this a fabulous entertaining area for those long summer evenings.
• The wood burner, heat pump and HRV all ensure warmth and comfort all year round
• A separate living room with beautiful character features
• The Matai wooden flooring in these areas is perfect for family living
• The property offers four bedrooms, including the master suite with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe and a studio/sleepout. The sleepout is perfect as a bedroom for teenagers, guests or an office to work from home in.
• The spacious loft area offers an additional living area or rumpus room with the new skylights it makes it a great space to soak up the sun or a great space for the children to play and hang out.
• A single garage is located a short walk from the house
• Zoned for popular Wellington schools, Wellington College and Wellington Girls and is a short stroll to the Northland village and public transport.
This is a fantastic family home that offers a lot in a popular Wellington suburb.
Call Katherine today to make an appointment to view.
Tender closes2pm 29 November 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
(Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 393 m²
- Floor Area is 170 m²