House Sold - Tirohanga Lower Hutt
The sense of entering your very own private, tranquil 11ha sanctuary is how you are greeted upon driving through the lush, established landscape up to the front door of Casa Loma.
The feeling of calmness and absolute luxury when you step through the front entrance doesn’t leave you as you move from generous size drawing room, dining room, large kitchen to bedrooms and bathrooms. You will be wanting to invite friends and family over, to enjoy the indoor/outdoor flow in this entertainers delight of a home, not to mention the pool, spa and sauna. Some of its many outstanding features you will find:
• Separate self-contained guest house
• Six large bedrooms, three with ensuites
• Five/six car garaging plus guest parking
• Three gas fireplaces, central heating throughout and fully insulated
• Beautifully proportioned living, dining, family rooms
• A sheltered microclimate setting with a lovely outlook, and so so private
• Gardeners office, plant nursery, tractor shed, engineers workshop
• Land for pets or stock
• Additional rooms include; generous separate laundry, attic games room and bar, gym and wine cellar
At just 15 minutes from central Wellington – own a slice of NZ history in this special home where lifelong family memories are waiting to be celebrated by the new owners.
Tender closes 4.00pm Wednesday 11 December 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington.