House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
A much-loved home. For the first time in over 40 years this classic, yet modernised house and section (931m2) has come to the market. Whether it’s the expansive harbour views you’ve been yearning for, or a place with multiple living areas
for easy living and entertaining, look no further. If you’re on the lookout for something special, this city-end Wadestown home has much to offer, including:
• Four bedrooms, including a master suite with dressing room
• Multiple living areas including both casual and formal dining, formal lounge and music room, and a sunny conservatory
• A spectacular harbour view stretching from Petone to Mount Victoria
• A perfect mix of character features, tastefully complimented by the Michael Fowler renovation of the upstairs wing
• Great sun aspect, and insulation to keep you warm
• Two full bathrooms on both floors, with a separate upstairs toilet and a separate dedicated laundry room
• Wellington College Zoned, close to public transport
• Beautiful established garden – front and back – thoughtfully designed, with natives, mature fruit trees and a glasshouse with grape vines
• There is plenty of storage including a basement area, a workshop area inside the house, and an easily accessible attic upstairs
• The gentle walk up the zig zag pathway is well worth it!
No tender to wait for, you can simply buy this house right now if you like, call for a viewing time.