House Sold - Kilbirnie Wellington
Yes at Level 3 we can do appointments again !!
This home will delight you with a range of features from the moment you walk through the front door. Situated in one of Kilbirnies most desirable roads you will enjoy an outlook of Evans Bay and through 180 degrees over the airport and out towards the south coast. This home offers flexible living options likely to suit a range of buyers from families to couples to those professionals working in the city or on the peninsula.
Nestled within a beautiful character bungalow the interior has been designed to be light and warm with many of today’s modern conveniences.
• Spacious throughout with two separate living areas (great for teenagers) or separate dining and living.
• 2 large decks that will cater for every entertaining situation and receive excellent sunshine.
• 3 double bedrooms. Large master bedroom with built-in storage.
• Beautifully renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• Gas central heating throughout.
• All on one level.
• A sheltered, private and east-facing section that is perfect for those who enjoy growing vegetables and already having established fruit trees.
• Garage with plenty of space for storage.
• Bus stop at the end of the road
• A 1-minute drive to takeaways, supermarkets, shops and cafes.
This is a position and location that you will find very hard to beat and this wonderful home can be enjoyed in many ways and over many years to come.
Call James for further information (builders and LIM report available) and make a time to view now.