69 Hawker Street, Mount Victoria, Wellington 6011
House Sold - Mount Victoria Wellington
It may be once in a lifetime that you get the chance to purchase a property that offers not only one of the best views of the city but also one of the most sought after locations – simply pause and stand next to this house for more than 10 minutes and you will note that almost every person walking by stops to admire the view and take a photo.
With resource consented plans now in place to renovate into a spectacular, modernised 320sqm home, including internal access garaging and a lift – this could be exactly the opportunity that you have been waiting for. In the meantime, while you finalise your plans – the existing property is currently configured as the following;
• Three bedrooms, two doubles both with built-in wardrobes
• Great sun aspect till the very end of the day
• Large open plan kitchen/dining and living area
• Spectacular harbour and city views
• Character and charm
• Three bedrooms
• Polished wooden floor boards + character features
• Separate kitchen and dining
• Great flow to the outdoors + sunny deck/large flat grassy area
• Fabulous sun aspect
• Currently rented on fixed term for $550pw until February 2018
Walk down the zigzag to Oriental Bay or stroll down Hawker Street into the CBD for both work and enjoyment. Live the City/Bay lifestyle now, the very best that Wellington has to offer and more. Take the time to check out the existing house, supreme section and the renovation model today.
LEGAL DESCRIPTIONEstate: Fee Simple Lot: 3 DP: 849 CT: WN98/151 16m2 garage eaves private vehicle access bridge and retaining walls, pedestrian access stairs and balustrade on road reserve, as contained in encroachment licence 10478665.
Property Type: HouseRV: $1,320,000