House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Imagine living in your own 2000 sqm paradise, where secluded calm and privacy are a given. And all within close proximity to Wellington city – imagine no more.
This is a rare and cherished property in a beautiful elevated setting with views across Khandallah and Ngaio. Wonderfully sunny, you will be able to enjoy the patio, deck & lawn areas. The house welcomes you in the moment you arrive, with its elegant architecture and strong presence.
Superbly appointed, this 367 sqm dream home offers an exclusive indoor-outdoor lifestyle, and all within walking distance of what the suburb has to offer. We recommend you make an appointment to experience all the following features:
• All day sun with large flat lawn and beautiful gardens, perfect for garden parties, games of cricket, football and badminton
• Large open plan family room with fabulous kitchen and casual dining area
• Living room with lovely outlook, open fireplace and French doors to patio
• Intimate dining room for entertaining
• Four double bedrooms plus study or fifth bedroom
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• Three further bathrooms and separate toilet
• Large teen/rumpus room with kitchenette, suitable also to be a bedroom suite
• Triple garaging with internal access and more onsite parking available
• An east facing deck with sheltered BBQ area, perfect for leisurely brunches
• An easily maintained mature garden with a mix of indigenous and exotic plantings, which attracts an abundance of native birds
• Stay warm with gas fired central heating
• Storage and utility spaces including a separate laundry
See for yourself how this property has brought immense pleasure, great memories and happy times over many years to the current family, your family can enjoy the same!