House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
This classic era 1940’s home will delight from the moment you walk through the front door. Situated in a very tightly held street you will enjoy living in the heart of the community and within walking distance of everything you could need. With all-day sun throughout both winter and summer, this home is warm and offers flexible living options likely to suit a range of buyers from families to couples to those looking to downsize but still have enough space for visitors.
Nestled within a beautiful section with established trees and an easy-care cottage garden you will find this home has great potential and loads of character
• Spacious throughout with open/plan kitchen/dining and a separate living area that opens through French doors to a north-facing deck that is perfect for summer BBQ’ s or relaxing with a morning coffee.
• 3 Double bedrooms. Large master bedroom with ensuite.
• 2nd Bathroom with both shower and a separate bath. (great if you have teenagers or a toddler)
• Gas central heating throughout.
• All on one level with only a few steps up the front door
• Sheltered, private and with outdoor living options both front and back
• Drive on with off-street parking for up to three cars
• 1 min drive to takeaways, supermarket, shops, cafes and with walking distance to both public transport and primary care
• Loads of add-value potential as this home is ripe for a makeover to suit your own personal design ideas while still retaining its lovely character feel.
This is a position and location that you will find very hard to beat and this wonderful home can be enjoyed in many ways and over many years to come.
Make sure you come for a viewing.
LIM, builders and rental reports available after viewings.