House Sold - Mount Victoria Wellington
There is a saying in real estate that you should always try and buy the worst house in the best street. This property is the perfect example of an opportunity like that!!
Situated in one of Mt Victoria’s best streets you will enjoy an elevated aspect with uninterrupted 180-degree harbour and city views and also be within a five-minute walk to town and the waterfront. The very best of both worlds.
This late 19th century home needs renovation but surrounded by impressive properties it is worth every bit of your time and effort. Main features on offer here:
• Location, location, location on one of the top streets in the suburb
• Impressive city and harbour views
• Excellent afternoon and evening sun until the last rays
• 3 double bedrooms (master with loads of storage and sitting space for an afternoon relax)
• 1 bathroom that has been renovated to a high standard
• A large lounge that gets the best of the outlook and afternoon sunshine
• An extra office/studio/ fitness room downstairs
• Further potential to add significant value over time (Bring your builder or your architect)
A home of opportunities galore for someone with vision and a flair for design, this property would also be a smart investment for discerning investors looking for a solid long-term rental with future upside.
Make sure you get to one of the viewings as this property hasn’t been sold since the early 1990’s and won’t come up again.