House Sold - Crofton Downs Wellington
Once an ambassadorial residence, when you step into this house you will see why an absolute cut above the rest with its lovely sweeping hill views and north facing sun aspect this executive family home has so much to offer including:
• Four good sized double bedrooms, including master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, spa bath and walk-in wardrobe
• Open plan kitchen dining and living, with divider doors for flexible entertaining and formal lounge enjoyment – multiple living areas
• Generous proportions, high stud and large picture windows add to the majestic sense of space
• Guest powder room to service the ground floor, and then to the upper level, where there is a full sized family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Stay warm and comfortable all year round with insulation, double glazing and a gas fire
• Great indoor/outdoor flow to BBQ area, including covered BBQ house!
• Country home feel with the charming rural style outlook
• Classic brick and wooden exterior cladding, great street appeal
• Ample storage and a dedicated laundry room and central vac system
• Internal access double garage, with remote control door.
Located in a quiet, peaceful cul-de-sac this is exactly the relaxing yet polished home you have been searching for.
Tenders close 2:00pm, Thursday 14th June 2018, at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves their right to sell prior).