UNBEATABLE CENTRAL KHANDALLAH
House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this classic four-bedroom Khandallah family home with drive on access and sun all day long. The warmth of this home continues indoors with its character and friendly atmosphere, heating systems and natural timber treatments.
This home’s layout, space and facilities – both inside and out works brilliantly for families at every stage of life. It features two distinct living spaces – family room and separate living room, each with French doors that connect you to the conservatory and deck at the rear, and the terrace courtyard to the front. Here the fun, entertaining friends and neighbours, never seem to end because there’s an outdoor area to be enjoyed at any time of the day and year.
Features of this must experience home include:
• Open plan kitchen/family room with French doors into the conservatory
• Living room with French doors to the terrace courtyard
• Separate dining room (currently an office space)
• Four bedrooms – two up, two down
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe/dressing room and views of Mt Kaukau
• Two bathrooms – upstairs has a spa bath and bidet
• Large double garage with storage above and off-street parking for guests
• A large northeast facing deck perfect for leisurely brunch and views
• A large southwest facing terrace perfect for evening barbecue and drinks
• Fully landscaped garden fenced for pets with a flat lawn and purpose-built vegetable plots
• Built-in swing and slide for children
• Loads of easy access attic storage
• Views north from the deck and upstairs bedrooms
• Set back from the road in a friendly neighbourhood
• Cashmere Avenue School and Wellington Girls’ College zone
• Close to Khandallah’s amenities, transport and handy to the CBD.
Other features include – Matai and Kwila T&G flooring, Kauri panel doors, bay windows with built-in seating, solar water heating, two heat pumps and wood burner – et al.
Download Property Files
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 794 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 2 Garage