House Sold - Hataitai Wellington
Ladies and Gentlemen; welcome to this near original 1930s Arts & Crafts beauty with its Parquet floors, panelled walls, French doors and style from a golden era.
Its features, lifestyle and opportunities include:
• A welcoming closed-in veranda entranceway with hardwood flooring
• A fabulous outlook over the marina, the bay and famous Zephyrometer.
• Arrange dance parties in the large living/dining room with Parquet flooring, wood panelling and double-glazed windows on the south wall
• Remodel, with your own flair, the large separate kitchen
• Two double bedrooms with cork Parquet pattern flooring and double-glazed windows to the north wall
• A studio – separate from the house
• Study adjacent to the kitchen
• Bathroom and a second outdoor toilet
• Closed-in porch/laundry
• Single garage with rooftop terrace featuring classic porcelain tiles
• Large sheltered courtyard at the rear with a vegetable garden
• Large attic space
• Handy to local amenities, transport, airport and Wellington’s CBD
• Cycling and seaside walks can now begin at home.
Make this charming home your own and let the fun begin.