House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
If summer in the sun with bbq’s, drinks and fun times on the deck sounds like you, then 51 Mairangi Road is a must to view. Just look at what this fabulous home has to offer:
* Popular 1960’s timber build with 3 double bedrooms and open plan living areas
* Gas connection with cosy gas heater and DVS for year-round warmth and comfort
* Immaculate kitchen with gas hobs and bathroom and separate laundry
* Great indoor/outdoor flow to deck with superb views and lovely outdoor areas
* Perfectly elevated away from the road with easy walk up and ample street parking.
And of course, the location is as good as it gets – on the popular Wilton/Wadestown border only 10 minutes to the city and zoned for all the good schools including Wellington Girls, Wellington College and Wadestown Primary. This fabulous home would be ideal for couples, singles and small families alike.
Make an offer at tender – hope you get it (and enjoy the summer!)