Sold - Melrose Wellington
This home is perched in an enviable position directly above and looking over the beautiful Lyall Bay. Unbeatable views and a short stroll to the beach is just the way to enjoy the summer in Wellington. Originally built in the 1930’s this home has been modernised throughout the years but still retains almost all of the original character of that time period. Plenty of features here
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge that captures the very best of the outlook over Lyall Bay and the airport.
• Huge master bedroom with ensuite attached.
• 3 Double bedrooms
• 2 Total bathrooms with a bath in each.
• Cable car access for elderly or heavy items
• Polished timber floors, leadlight windows, and beautiful timber joinery.
• Fantastic morning sunshine.
• Two garages which is a huge bonus in this location.
• Well cared for section with further potential to create your own unique spaces
• Close to the beach, Lyall bay shops , cafes, public transport, Kilbirnie shopping centre and zoned for Houghton Valley school
• Great walking tracks close by in Melrose and along the seaside to Princess Bay and Houghton Bay
This is south coast living at it’s finest and an opportunity in this street doesn’t come up very often. Make sure you get along for a viewing.