House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Beautifully sited on a sunny knoll, this exquisitely refurbished Victorian villa is absolutely gorgeous. Here Victorian architecture meets current design trends and modern living expectations. There is a strong sense of style and calm the moment you enter the property. The layout, features, facilities are superb – the orientation to the sun is tops.
Features of this charming home include:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family room adjacent to the separate lounge and sunroom
• Three double bedrooms and main bathroom downstairs
• Main bedroom, walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom upstairs
• Study/reading room with a Juliette balcony upstairs
• West facing deck off the family room perfect for entertaining
• Guest cloakroom
• Large laundry with long work bench and cupboard storage
• Double garage with room for bikes and leisure equipment
• Two additional off-street carparks
• Double glazing throughout apart from the sunroom and front door leadlight
• Gas fired hot water and central heating
• Sun drenched and secure flat lawn for play
• Vegetable garden, Feijoa trees and trampoline area
You’ll be inspired to create culinary wonders the moment you enter the knockout kitchen with two ovens and all the treatments. The large floor to ceiling sliders opens the interior to the large west facing deck. The lounge and family rooms each have flame gas fireplaces that anchor the spaces with warm ambience. Facing north is the classic covered veranda overlooking the lawn, the bush clad mountain and skyline.
You will be struck by the many original features including Kauri panel doors, deep skirting boards, wood panel ceilings, leadlight windows and original hardware.
The location is superb. It’s a pleasant walk to the shopping village and school. One of the tracks that leads you to the summit of Mount Kaukau, Khandallah Park & Pool, is close by. The train is just five minutes’ walk away.