House Sold - Ngaio Wellington
Welcome to this friendly historic home reminiscent of times past. Remember granny’s enchanting fruit and vegetable garden and those old-fashioned treats you could pick fresh – like Cape Gooseberries, Black Currants, Figs and Feijoas. This well-loved villa has been in the family for many decades; many of its original features remain including sash windows, Edwardian skirtings & architraves, T&G flooring and Carrara ceilings.
Drive on parking and flat access gives it great appeal. The large sheltered and sun-drenched garden lies to the northwest – perfect for inviting friends over for a round of Petanque on summer evenings.
Other features of this property include:
• Separate living room with northwest windows
• Dining room with wood burner
• Three bedrooms and a walk-in-wardrobe
• Separate kitchen with pantry
• Bathroom with bright skylight window
• Boules court
• Zoned for Ngaio & Khandallah Schools
• Zoned for Onslow & Wellington Girls’ Colleges
• Easy walk to Nairnville Park and Mt Kaukau
• Close to transport and local amenities
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD
This charming property is ripe ready to make your own. Call to see your future today.