House Sold - Island Bay Wellington
Enjoying world-class sea views from nearly every room, this superb seaside cottage offers you the enviable lifestyle you have been searching for. Immaculate and stylish is this charming turn-of-the century Chapman-Taylor home that is perfectly positioned on the South coast looking out to ‘The Island’ with scenic walks, and the beach a stone’s throw away.
Key property features include:
• Three bedrooms and a bathroom, all on the upper level
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living – kitchen is spacious and modern
• Separate living area with French doors out to the deck and garden
• A guest toilet and separate laundry room
• Warm and cosy with double glazing and gas radiator central heating
• Ample storage throughout
• Great indoor/outdoor flow to lovely established gardens – perfect for outside entertaining and for the kids to play
• Fully fenced flat section and a garden shed
• Garage with internal access plus a second garage
Only 15 minutes from the heart of the CBD yet retaining a seaside village feel, this is a fantastic home in a truly special location. Located only a short walk from the park, schools, Island Bay village, restaurants, shops and the cinema. Properties of this nature don’t last long so call me now to arrange a time to view.
Tender closes 2pm Thursday 11th June 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the vendor reserves the right to sell prior).