Sold - Karori Wellington
This charismatic character bungalow possesses alluring vintage appeal throughout with sunny interiors styled in fresh neutral colours. Here is a delightfully harmonious blend of traditional period charm combined with modern family comforts. Enviably positioned on the flat and close to the Karori village, this wonderful residence offers fabulous indoor/ outdoor flow and entertaining spaces ideal for maximum family comfort. Other features include:
• Moments to parks, cafes, supermarkets and transport
• Modern, open plan kitchen and dining with great flow
• 1920’s charm with period detailing
• Character features, native timber flooring and high stud throughout
• Separate lounge
• Bright and spacious bedrooms (2D 1S)
• Well-presented throughout
• Off-street parking and easy access
• An idyllic private, level lawn and established garden with fruit trees
• Fully fenced
• Zoned for Karori Normal School, Wellington Girls and Wellington College
Embracing both traditional elegance and contemporary style, this wonderful home is looking for a new family to make it their own and create an idyllic family lifestyle. Don’t take my word for it- come and see for yourself.
LIM and builders report available upon viewing this home.
Please contact Ramon Kane or Mark Hamilton today to organise your time to view