House Sold - Brown Owl Upper Hutt
I love this job!
Because some days I get to see beautifully presented family homes like this and get the wonderful opportunity to market and sell them. This fine home is situated on a quiet residential street close to the many amenities of both Brown Owl & Upper Hutt CBD including shops, schools, Harcourt Park and transport.
The 100m2 accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, 2wcs, separate laundry and a cracking size living room with a sliding door to a kitchen diner that overlooks the rear deck, lawn and planted garden.
The section is flat and offers a wonderful first impression to the property, colourful and beautifully maintained to both front and rear while parking is catered for by a double garage with further off road parking if required.
Given the superior location and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, you know yourselves that 18 Shanly Street will not be long on the market!
Don’t take my word for it, stop reading this ad and call me, you will need to be quick
• Super sunny location, light and airy home, insulated top and bottom
• 3 double bedrooms, kitchen diner, large living room
• Double garage workshop with lean-to at the rear for gardening utensils
• Move in and drop your bags!!
• Flat beautifully maintained section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of both Brown Owl & Upper Hutt CBD