House Sold - Lyall Bay Wellington
Graced with elegance and character, this 1910’s Lyall Bay cottage will catch your attention as soon as you walk through the picket fence past the pretty garden entry. The ideal base for a beachside lifestyle, this home has been beautifully restored and well cared for by our vendor.
Further features of this gorgeous property include:
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtop and gas cooking
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge positioned for fantastic natural light
• Gas heater in the lounge to keep you warm in the cooler months
• Beautiful native wooden flooring throughout
• Two bedrooms both with good sized wardrobes
• Great sheltered backyard with garden shed – the perfect position for warm summer evenings in the Bay
• Walking distance to popular cafes, the beach, local schools
This is the type of home that tugs at the heartstrings. The minute you step foot through the front door you can’t help but fall in love. Opportunities like this are far and few between, don’t let this be the one that got away.
Builders report and LIM available upon viewing. Call Jess or Billy now to view.
Tender closes 3pm 15th October 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington