House Sold - Northland Wellington
Sitting in an elevated position, with an expansive outlook and generous sun, this home offers flexible spaces likely to suit a range of buyers. For those with families, elderly parents or work from home requirements, this wonderful home can be enjoyed in many different ways, through many chapters of your life. Offering:
• Wonderful open-plan kitchen/living/dining with great light and sun to the main living areas and access through to an amazing deck that gets the absolutely last rays of sunshine and provides stunning sunsets.
• Amazing upper deck and West facing lower decking area, a landscaped section that will cater for every entertaining situation and includes a private bottom lawn complete with woodshed and an outdoor front lawn that is perfect for kids’ parties, or enjoying the best of the morning sun.
• Living spaces are all large and can be configured to suit for adults/teenagers or family/guests
• Five bedrooms with the choice of two living rooms or a sixth bedroom for extended family stays. Plenty of room to accommodate growing families or visiting relatives.
•Two bathrooms that include a bath (main bathroom) and a separate toilet (main bathroom) plus a large extra laundry space
• Sun, sun, sun until late evening in the summer
• The front of the section is private and quiet
• Drive into the garage (with room for all your tools, bikes and other valuable items) or park in the extra off-street park or park straight out front on the road
• So close to Northland village, schools and a quick 5 min drive to the heart of Wellington CBD or close enough to walk to work. Zoned for both Wellington Girls and Boys colleges.
This is a home that has an impressive list of extra features. The current owners have put a lot of care and extra detailing into this home that must be viewed to truly appreciate. Make sure you make time this Sunday to attend the open home.