House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
You won’t believe everything this stylish, sunny four-bedroom home with a separate studio apartment offer’s. The property has sweeping harbour views and a large, ultra-low maintenance all-weather section that the kids will love, and the adults will love because it requires no maintenance. The property was built in 2009 and is fully glazed and in exceptional condition.
Home Features include:
• North-facing for great sun with a bonus of harbour views to the southeast
• Open-plan well-appointed kitchen and dining area with new flooring and al fresco balcony
• Two bathrooms with new showers and heated towel rails
• Large laundry with external access
• Largely level 518-square metre section with vegetable boxes, exposed aggregate paving and artificial turf for year-round fun.
• Double-garage plus off-street parking for 3 additional cars in quiet cul-de-sac.
Apartment Features include:
• Warm one-bedroom flat
• Completely detached from the house with its own private access
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• 1 minute to the bus stop to the CBD
This is a versatile family home in a blue-chip suburb with the jewel in its crown being the ability to add an income stream to help pay the mortgage or provide additional accommodation.
A home with such versatility is rare so get in quick to organise a viewing.