House Sold - Karori Wellington
• 5 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms, 2 upstairs and one down
• Separate kitchen, dining and living room with a downstairs home office, games room or rumpus
• Internal access garage
• Gas central heating and HRV system
• Lovely flow to the deck, outside lawn and garden
• 1/12 share in a well-maintained tennis court
• Close to public transport and Makara mountain bike park
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this large family home offers plenty and a surprise or two as well!
It is a lovely setting that welcomes you onto the property and into this solid 1970’s constructed home. It consists of 250m2 of home with an internal access garage a ton of space for the family to operate and plenty of storage. The upper living area connects to the outside deck and onto the lawn and its established garden.
One of the big bonuses is the share in the tennis court that a simple path leads you to and this should provide hours of entertainment for the family. A small fee covers all its maintenance so not a lot of involvement required to enjoy its benefits.
Gas central heating for the colder days and nights and an HRV to keep the home dry and moisture free are just some of the additional benefits but there are plenty more.
Beautifully presented throughout this well-loved family home is ready and waiting for its new owner so get in touch straight away as this home should tick many boxes.