Sold - Newlands Wellington
Tired of looking at properties in Wellington city and not getting value for money? Then you must see this beauty as it will tick all of your boxes. Built-in the 1960s your new home has been renovated to provide the very best of modern living while still retaining its original charm from the time period. You will not find a better spot this close to the city.
• Positioned with views over Mt Kaukau and spreading 180 degrees through to Wellington City
• All day sunshine both winter and summer for warmth and enjoyment
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living room which is perfect for entertaining guests while also keeping an eye on little ones without being separated from the action
• Comprising three bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single), a newly renovated bathroom (with bath) and loads of storage. All on one level
• Wonderful outdoor living spaces that include a large decking area and a flat fully fenced lawn and safe for both young children and pets.
• Single garage with extra storage space and off-street parking for a further 3 cars. A real rarity in Wellington.
• Heat pump, functional wood burner and home ventilation system means you will stay cosy even on the coolest days.
• Located close to the supermarket, local schools, takeaways and a 12-minute drive to the downtown city.
This perfect package will complete the end of your search for a new home and will suit professionals, couples and young families. Make sure you get alone to viewing as this home will be popular.