At Tommy’s, we are extremely proud of our track record, spanning almost two decades, in the Wellington city and suburban areas. We have professionally assisted thousands of Wellingtonians in and out of homeownership, and have many success stories about clients who have accumulated wealth with our advice and assistance. Tommy’s ability to adapt to changing market conditions, to gain the confidence of people we transact business, and ‘nose to the grindstone’ work ethic, has made the cream rise to the top – that is why our people have succeeded through varying market conditions.
These claims may seem extravagant but consider the following points of interest:
• Tommy’s City Office has been recognised as the top large real estate office in New Zealand for two of the last three years at the annual awards of the Real Estate Institute of NZ and was once again a finalist in the large office category this year.
• A contributing factor to our receiving this status is the fact that all the salespeople at Tommy’s have access and to, and an opportunity to introduce prospective buyers to, all of the property listings in their office.
• It is a requirement that all our salespeople in each of our offices view and are familiar with every property listed in their office. Our belief is that if you don’t see them, you can’t sell them!
• Tommy’s has one of the most stable workforces in the industry with exceptionally low staff turnover rates. This ensures that experience is retained and knowledge shared for the betterment of our people and their clients.
• Much of our business is repeat business or referral business from past clients and associates. We actively look beyond the current transaction and encourage clients to become clients for life.
• Our Tommy’s brand is bold and well recognised. Our marketing is prominent in the print and electronic media, and our city office enjoys a higher vehicle count past our office premises than most of our competitors. Tommy’s has a profile that works for our company and our clients.
• Tommy’s produces on average 17,000 copies of our own Tommy’s Lifestyle Magazine every fortnight which is distributed widely throughout the Wellington area, the Hutt Valley, Porirua City and the Kapiti Coast.
• Tommy’s is the Wellington area representative of the nationwide NZ Realtors Group, a group of selected agents that enables us to refer home buyers and sellers to a friendly face in all major areas of NZ. The NZ Realtors Group also provides Tommy’s with out-of-town buyers who are transferring to the capital.
• Tommy’s has, in the last two years, established a property management division enabling our company to manage clients’ investment properties professionally, with hands-on service backed by the latest technological systems. The Tommy’s Property Management team has recently been recognised as finalists in three categories at the Leading Property Managers Assn. awards and was the winner of the award for ‘Excellence in Business Development’.
• As our contribution to the environment, over the last several weeks, Tommy’s has given away 30,000 reusable shopping bags, such is our desire to assist in the drive to free our landfills and waterways of plastic bags.
• Last, but by no means least, Tommy’s has made a significant financial commitment to assist Wellington Free Ambulance. Additionally, we support a number of other local charities, sporting and educational organisations both as a company and through the generosity of individual agents.