5/215 Victoria Street, Te Aro BEO $595,000
Location is Key
A conveniently located apartment just back from the Cuba Quarter. Spacious living, two bedroom, one bathroom, deck, storage locker and secure covered parking. Partially double glazed, earthquake strengthened and a well run body corporate keeping the block well maintained and run. Approximately 120m2 of apartment living, light and bright with further potential to add your own mark and improvements.
This apartment offers the astute buyer value for money in this inner city location. Has been in the same ownership for nearly 20 years.
Call now for an appointment to view.
32A View Road, Houghton Bay BEO $695,000
Beautiful Views – One look will do!
Located on popular View Road in Houghton Bay and enviably positioned for superb sun and beautiful ocean views this lovely home is perfect for those looking for low maintenance living.
Key features include:
• Super sunny NW aspect and stunning ocean views
• Easy drive on access with single garage plus extra car park
• Modern build design with weatherboard, titan board and zinc aluminium exterior (built in the mid-2000)
• Spacious open plan living with doors opening to the lovely gardens and outdoor living – perfect for entertaining your family and guests
• Warm and snug with gas heating and great insulation
• Modern decor including brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout
• Two double bedrooms both with good size wardrobes and doors opening to the sunny gardens
• Lovely modern kitchen and a large modern bathroom with underfloor heating
• Plenty of storage space and wheelchair friendly
• Zoned for Houghton Valley and Lyall Bay Schools
• The convenience of a bus stop at the end of the driveway
• Unit title property – no body corporate (one of two only)
This delightful home is ready for you to just move into and start living. Come home and enjoy being part of the special Houghton Bay community and all the wonderful beaches and amenities on offer along the vibrant South Coast.
Tender closes 2pm 21st August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
92 Nevay Road, Miramar BEO $925,000
Views, Sun and Location
This wonderful home is perfectly located for amazing views and sun. The many features include:
• Solid home with character and charm throughout
• West facing for the late sun
• Light and bright with flowing living areas
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
• Four bedrooms
• Lovely bathroom with a bath and separate shower
• Separate laundry and ample storage throughout
• Lovely established gardens
• Single garage
• Zoned for the popular Worser Bay school
This is a great home in a great location. Close to the many popular cafes and restaurants, Weta Studios, Seatoun village, Miramar shops, the Roxy cinema and the beach. You will love living here. Call me now to book an appointment to view.
Tender closes 2pm on Thursday 22nd August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
25 Burnell Avenue, Thorndon BEO $1,825,000
Beautiful Thorndon Residence
A beautiful Thorndon residence comprising 4 bedrooms plus study or an additional loft living space. Elegant yet contemporary open plan kitchen family dining with indoor outdoor flow to private and sheltered courtyard. Spacious formal living with open fire and gas central heating , two bathrooms and single garage.
Positioned at the end of an established and quiet cul-de-sac, a beautiful setting and attractive garden with mature trees and a fantastic glass house, this is one of Thorndon’s great homes.
Please contact us as this home is viewing by appointment only. Call Now!
191 Barnard Street, Wadestown BEO $1,050,000
Wonderful Wadestown Home
We proudly present this wonderful home to the Market. Located in ever popular Barnard Street with magnificent views across the Harbour and offering so much to the next owner, we know this will be a popular place. As well as excellent sun there are many great features to this home, here are just some of them;
• 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms (2 bathrooms + 1 ensuite)
• Massive Views & Popular Location
• Excellent sun
• LIFT for easy access
• Additional Studio & Sleep-out/Office – Both with amazing views
• Lovely Kitchen/Family room
• Wellington College Zoned
• Spacious Family Home
• Builder Report & LIM available
The LIFT is huge bonus for this property. While not a big walk up it, the lift is perfect for those with access or mobility issues. The Sleep-out & Studio (yes it has both) are nicely perched above the house and provide an excellent space for a home office, Teenage retreat or extra bedroom, and the views from there are spectacular.
This is a MUST SEE for anyone looking for a great family home in a premium location. Take the time to view this wonderful home, you will not regret it one bit. Call now to make a time to see it, be fast this will not last. For sale by negotiation, NO Tenders, NO Auctions just see it, love it and BUY IT.
29 Agra Crescent, Khandallah BEO $995,000
At the heart of it all
Welcome to this lovely 1920s bungalow in the centre of Khandallah. Conveniently located just around the corner from the Village shopping centre, train, bus and local schools.
This recently refurbished home is bathed in sun all year round and has so much to offer with a warm and welcoming aspect.
Features of this must-see home include:
• Original bungalow with character features such as leadlight windows and bay window
• Large sunny lounge with gas heater
• Separate dining room
• New kitchen and appliances with a large pantry
• Four bedrooms – two are configured as tandem
• Two brand new bathrooms – one is a semi-ensuite
• New carpets and flooring throughout and freshly painted
• Recently painted exterior with Coloursteel roof
• Separate laundry
• Sheltered deck
• Flat lawns for children to play and beautiful front garden
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD.
If you are looking for a character home with a lovely fresh interior, ready to move in – then this home is the one for you.
Call to experience the feeling of a new life at Khandallah’s heart.
Tender closes 12 noon 30th August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington
232 Adelaide Road, Newtown BEO $895,000 Price Reduction
Charming Newtown Home
Cute and cosy, this three-bedroom cottage is superbly located in a super convenient and desirable city fringe location. Full of character and positioned for sun and light, this home is sure to delight.
The many features include:
• Two spacious double bedrooms with good storage
• Third bedroom or separate living room with polished wooden flooring
• High stud that gives a great sense of space
• Open plan modern kitchen/living room with bi-folding doors leading to a sun-filled deck
• Recently renovated modern bathroom/laundry
• Spacious back garden that has potential to develop further
• One off street car park
• Coloursteel roof and recently painted exterior
• Located close to public transport, the Newtown shops and the Hospital
• Zoned for good Wellington schools, including Wellington College and Wellington East Girls College
Call today to make an appointment to view.