5/148 Tory St, Te Aro BEO $1,045,000
SPACIOUS URBAN SANCTUARY
Just move in and enjoy the fabulous lifestyle that this stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment has to offer! Offering the best of both worlds for perfect inner city living – a haven of peacefulness and tranquillity inside with the hustle and bustle of the Capital’s vibrant café culture, waterfront, theatres, Moore Wilsons and War Memorial Park on your doorstep. Further features include:
· Quality and chic with generous proportions; clever design over two levels
· Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen with direct flow to a balcony for the BBQ
· Entertainers kitchen with plenty of storage
· Separate snug living/home office
· Four double bedrooms; including a master suite with conservatory, walk-in-wardrobe and large ensuite bathroom
· Two additional bathrooms; plus separate toilet
· Flexible layout – with options for those who need separate spaces to work from home or could be fifth bedroom
· Excellent storage throughout
· Warm and cosy with double glazing, heat pump and skylights
· Own private garaging with tandem parking for two cars plus mezzanine storage/workshop
· Small number of apartments in a low-rise building
· Easy access to the motorway for your weekend adventure
If you’re looking for a spacious home with an inner-city lifestyle – then this is a must-see. As soon as you walk through the door, you will realise you have found something special!
Please call to arrange a time to view.
302/22 Herd Street, Te Aro BEO $1,295,000
A beautifully appointed, immaculately presented ‘Chaffer’s Dock’ apartment, offering stunning views over the Marina, Te Papa, inner harbour and city skyline.
• Two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Two lovely tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Enclosed sheltered deck to let the outdoors in
• High stud with full height doors and steel-framed glazing
• Large separate laundry with potential for additional storage
• Convenient and secure basement car parking with available bike storage
• 86m2 apartment ideal for professionals or those wanting a secure quality city pad
• A versatile apartment with a superior outlook and position
An exceptional central location in an iconic art deco building. A short walk to Oriental Parade, many fabulous cafes and restaurants, CBD and Courtenay Place.
Don’t hesitate, call today to arrange your private viewing.
92C Tinakori Road, Thorndon BEO $1,395,000
LUXURY INNER CITY LIVING!
Tinakori and Park development welcome you to luxury living in the historical Thorndon village area, comprising of 11 villa’s and cottages built in traditional Thorndon character. All properties were sold off the plan promptly in 2018 but the developer held onto one of the townhouses which is now available to purchase.
Unit C is a generous North facing townhouse (156m2) with lots of natural light and is positioned nicely along the front for great sun and easy walk in access directly from Park Street.
• FREEHOLD TITLE – no body corporate
• Due to be completed and ready for settlement approximately mid July 2020
• Three double bedrooms all with wardrobes
• Three beautiful bathrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, all with lovely Italian tiles
• Fabulous spacious open plan living (2.7m2 high stud) with a good size deck, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
• Stunning contemporary kitchen with scullery and beautiful wooden floors
• Warm and snug with gas radiator central heating throughout, gas hot water and gas hobs
• High-quality fittings and fixtures including Bosch kitchen appliances and granite benchtop
• Garaging with internal access
• Double glazed and fully insulated
• Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls College and Thorndon school
• Minutes from the popular Thorndon Village plus easy access to the Northern motorways
These luxurious warm and cosy homes will suit empty nesters, retirees, teenage families and city-goers looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with great access to the heart of Wellington.
Call us now to arrange a viewing.
Tender if not sold prior (12pm 17th June 2020) at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria St, Wellington
5/150 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay
EXCEPTIONAL PENTHOUSE LIVING
Defined by its ultimate location and position in the heart of Oriental Parade, capturing spectacular harbour views and enjoying all day sun, this spacious world-class single-level penthouse offers 290sq of luxury and sophistication.
Thoughtfully and stylishly designed to the highest standard throughout, further features of this stunning penthouse apartment include:
• Four large bedrooms fitted with white plantation shutters, large wardrobes (master with dressing room), each with their own Italian marble ensuite
• Open plan designer kitchen and lounge flowing through to a separate formal dining and lounge area.
• Media room which is nicely tucked away
• 45sqm of sun-drenched terrace for outdoor living and entertaining
• ECO Smart open fire set in marble surround for cooler days and ducted air-conditioning for warmer ones
• Secure lift access to private foyer
• Intercom system with secure access for guests
• Four secure carparks and a generous secure storage locker
• Only one of 9 Apartments
Overlooking the beach, opposite the Fryberg Pool and Fitness Centre and only a short walk to Wellington’s CBD, this is simply easy living at its best without compromising on space and outdoor living.
This penthouse offers the absolute finest in Wellington real estate.
By Negotiation RV: $6,300,000
Viewing by appointment
17 Palm Avenue, Lyall Bay BEO $1,195,000
PALM AVE PERFECTION
Positioned on arguably Lyall Bay’s best street is this beautifully presented family home. With wonderful street appeal and a spacious contemporary feel, this house is sure to impress your family and friends.
You will love cooking and entertaining in the spacious modern living area that flows seamlessly out to a large private and sunny back garden which get all day sun – a perfect place to relax and unwind.
Some of the many features include:
• Separate formal living room
• Modern designer kitchen
• Generous sunny open plan dining and family room
• Large master bedroom with ensuite
• Two additional double bedrooms
• Large family bathroom
• Modern sleepout with large double bedroom and ensuite
• Single garage with laundry
• Plenty of storage including ladder to the loft
• Gas central heating and under-floor heating
• Double glazing
• Recently re-painted exterior and new colour steel roof
Cosy and warm in winter with central heating and double glazing; light and airy in summer with great indoor, outdoor flow.
Handy to Lyall Bay beach and to the many local cafes for coffees and brunch. If you are a family looking for more space, those looking for easy care living, or professionals who love to entertain, this absolutely stunning property is a must-see.
Don’t delay call me to arrange a private viewing.
26 Melbourne Road, Island Bay BEO $975,000
CHARACTER AND CHARM
Elevated in a prime location to enjoy good sun and plenty of natural light. This home is an opportunity for you to settle in the popular Island Bay suburb, nestled amongst established trees and positioned in a sheltered and private setting. The many features in
– Three double bedrooms all with eco panel heating
– Spacious and light filled living area with polished native timber flooring
– Sunroom overlooking a charming tree lined lawn, ideal for children and pets.
– Family bathroom with bath
– Functional kitchen with gas cooking
– Beautiful character features throughout
– Pleasant outlook with views of Island Bay and toward the South Coast
This much loved home is located an easy walk to the Island Bay village, is close to transport, local amenities and good schools.
Call today to make an appointment to view.
191 Severn Street, Island Bay BEO $895,000
60’S COOL – STUNNING VIEWS – SUN
This well-presented and modernised 1960’s home is positioned for privacy, great sun and sensational views over the Cook Strait to the South Island beyond. Some of the many features include:
• Modern and sunny open plan living/kitchen / dining
• Great flow to deck, flat lawn and garden – perfect al fresco spot to take in the views!
• Three bedrooms; master with ensuite
• Modern family bathroom
• Fully fenced for children and pets
• Drive on access with parking for three cars
• Only moments to the beach, schools and the local village
• An easy commute to the CBD
Here lies an opportunity to secure yourself a fantastic home in a truly special location!
Call now to arrange a time to view.
Tender closes 4pm 25th June 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington.
14/104 Maupuia Road, Miramar BEO $995,000
MODERN. STYLISH. SUNNY
This near new home offers a lot; it’s stand alone, sunny, warm, stylishly upgraded and on a freehold title.
A key feature of this home the simply stunning living space. Set on the top floor with high vaulted ceilings, excellent sun and a wonderful view over Miramar. Its light, bright and has a wonderful feel to it. The upgraded kitchen with stone waterfall benchtop, seamlessly steps out to decking and outdoor living.
Some of its many features include:
• Three bedrooms, two large doubles and a single or office
• Master bedroom with ensuite and patio
• Large single garage with internal access
• Additional WC and large laundry space
• Excellent storage throughout
• Double glazed and insulated. Heat pump
Set down a private driveway, it’s a quiet, peaceful city retreat. Located close to Miramar shops, transport routes, walking and cycling tracks. Living here is a dream.
Tender closes 4pm 18th June 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
12/22 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro BEO $895,000
SUPER SIZED, SUPER CENTRAL, SUPER VALUE
Penthouse / Art Deco / Central / 2 decks / Sun
This impressive inner-city residence has it all. Brilliant position in much-admired art deco Atlas House, occupying the top 2 levels across the northern end of the building (i.e. windows and great light on 3 sides).
Ideal for a large family, or as an investment property. Take full advantage of the incredibly central location to ensure you get a brilliant inner-city lifestyle too.
Huge space – 192 sqm (2 floors). Ideal floor plan for optimum functionality. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining area that accesses a large open deck for great flow and functionality. Very smart modern kitchen with loads of storage. Separate sunny lounge that also accesses the deck from the other side. Three (3) large bedrooms on the top floor, each with its own ensuite and large wardrobes. Two (2) secure covered car parks. Secure storage unit.
* 192 sqm (XXL)
* 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
* central location
* split level living
* great floor plan
* 2 x secure covered car parks
* 2 x open decks
* outstanding value
If size matters then this is a must-see at the very least. Great value.
TENDER (If not sold prior): Closes 3:00 pm Wednesday 24th June, 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington.
Call now to arrange a personal viewing.
3/3 Rotoiti Street, Johnsonville BEO $850,000
BRAND NEW – LOCATION – SUN
This brand-new stylish townhouse with its masterful layout is well suited to professionals, small families and couples alike. Enjoy the light-filled living spaces and generous proportions on this smartly designed floorplan.
Each unit has a freehold title with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, internal access garaging and a private rear courtyard. Constructed with modern low-maintenance materials, these homes are future-proofed to provide comfort and security for decades to come.
Further features include:
• Three large bedrooms with excellent storage
• Two modern tiled bathrooms
• Well-designed kitchen perfect for entertaining
• Premium specification throughout
• Drive on internal access garaging
• Double glazing, fully insulated plus heat pump
• Fee simple (Freehold Title) No Body Corp
• Enviable location
The property’s excellent position allows for an exciting lifestyle opportunity with easy transport links to the CBD – walk to the train, bus stop and Johnsonville village.
On the market to sell with no deadlines, this property will not last long – call us now to arrange your private viewing
19 Lochiel Road, Khandallah BEO $1,350,000
SUNNY & SPACIOUS – FAMILY HOME & GARDEN
You will love coming home to this spacious and well-maintained family home. Spread throughout the large 216sqm floor area with generous bedrooms, versatile living spaces and indoor/outdoor flow to the north facing sunny 992sqm section with one of the largest flat, private, backyards there are. Recently upgraded, renovated and transformed for todays easy family living, meaning you can just move in and enjoy. Some of the homes many features include:
• 5 double bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Additional study nook and music/reading corner
• Modern tiled family bathroom and additional guest WC
• Modern and stylish family kitchen with large island/breakfast bar
• Open plan kitchen, family dining and casual living room
• Adjoining lounge/TV or media room
• Partial double glazing, well insulated and heat pump
• Undercover off-street parking
Beautifully presented with neutral colours, new carpets, large windows fill the home with all-day sun and warmth. All perfectly located in one of Khandallahs most sought after cul-de-sacs. Surrounded with established trees and an easy stroll to the Village, desirable schools, transport links, popular walkways, parks and Khandallah swimming pool.
A Builders Report and LIM Report can be provided to interested parties upon viewing.
Tender (unless sold prior) closing 3pm 24th June 2020 at Tommys Real Estate Wellington.
10 Lookout Road, Mt Victoria RV $1,920,000 Price Reduction
Sea Views. Modern Character
The sea views here are some of the best we’ve seen. We invite you to take a look yourself – by day or evening, like an ever-changing piece of art.
Built-in 2005 with all the modern conveniences, yet with the elegance and charm of an earlier era. Skilfully designed to maximise the views from almost every room the current owners have found it an absolute joy to come home to. Offering open plan living which flows seamlessly to a paved courtyard, ideal for breakfast with a view, or stoke up the outdoor fire in the evening. Views like this paired with an internal access garage are almost unheard of combination in Wellington.
Some of its many features include:
• Kitchen with a view- stone benchtop and quality appliances
• Four spacious double bedrooms, stunning master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Fourth bedroom could double as a teenage hangout – with mezzanine area
• Three tiled bathrooms
• Large garage with internal access and additional car park
• Insulated with ducted heat pump making it comfortable year-round
• Gas fireplace, high ceilings and timber floors
Located steps to the Mt Victoria Lookout, walking tracks and bus routes.