24/26 Marion Street, Te Aro BEO $445,000
One Bedroom Delight
COURTYARD / SUNNY / CENTRAL / EXTRA CUTE / PEACEFUL
Smack Bang in the middle of the city, but tucked away from the hurly-burly on the 3rd level of the Marion Square apartment complex.
A very cute one bedroom modern setup with loads of natural light, and its own private, sunny courtyard. Clever floor plan over 2 levels allows for maximum use of space (great functionality). Perfect bolthole for regular “out-of-town commuters” to Wellington, or a perfect starter for new home buyers etc.
66 sqm. No wasted space. Apartment perfect floor plan with main area providing open plan kitchen, dining, and living in one. Big french doors open out to the courtyard. A good sized double bedroom, and bathroom. Second toilet off the ground floor living area. All very neat and tidy!
Also includes a secure, covered car park, and separate storage locker. Affordable Body Corporate fees.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• smart contemporary decor
• incredibly convenient location
• sunny courtyard
• secure car park
• excellent value for money
TENDER (if not sold prior): Closes 3:00 pm Wednesday, December 5th, 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd (MREINZ), 209 Victoria St, Wellington.
See it for yourself. Call now to arrange your personal viewing time.
9 Carlisle Street, Island Bay BEO $740,000
Basking in the Sun
With magnificent sweeping views across Island Bay and down to the sea, this sun-drenched West facing 1920’s bungalow is full of charm and character, coupled with stunning and sleek contemporary touches.
Key features include:
– Gorgeous open-plan living / dining / kitchen with an abundance of natural light
– Spacious entertaining deck flowing from the dining area – enjoy the sun until the end of the day!
– Sleek and stylish custom-designed Kitchen
– Charming west facing garden, with beautiful natives and cosy private spaces
– Snug and warm, with a premium European central heating system and wood-burner
– Three light-filled double bedrooms
– Washhouse with laundry and storage adjoining the kitchen
– Beautiful led-light windows and period features
Nestled in a peaceful and very private cul de sac, this delightful elevated home is a stone’s throw from Island Bay School, with easy access to public transport and the Village.
1/70 Hataitai Road, Hataitai BEO $465,000
This handy Hataitai townhouse is perfectly located on the city fringe and only a short walk to Hataitai Village and all amenities.
• Two bedrooms
• Open plan living
• Modern kitchen
• Central bathroom with a bath
• Separate laundry with guest toilet
• Great storage throughout
• Garage with automatic door
• No body corporate fees
• Private and tranquil setting with a garden and courtyard area
• Fridge, washing machine and dryer included
Instantly appealing to professionals, first home buyers and investors. Expect to be impressed.
Call me now for an appointment to view.
Tender Closes 4pm on Thursday 29th November 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
7 Marewa Road, Hataitai BEO $795,000
Super Sunny Leafy Outlook
Outrageously good afternoon sun with a stunning green outlook, you’ll love spending your evenings at home here. Built in the 1940’s it offers open plan living with seamless flow to a sunny West facing deck with views over the town belt.
Further features include:
• Four double bedrooms
•Two bathrooms – one with bath
• Off street car park
• Plenty of scope to update and improve
• Heatpump and log burner
Close to bus routes to town, Hataitai Village, excellent coffee and great schools.
Call us today to view.
Tender Closes at 4pm, 5th December 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
11E/20 Oriental Terrace, Oriental Bay BEO $595,000
Oriental Bay Life – Afternoon Sun
Live the life from day one when you purchase this stunning, two bedroom, light-filled apartment, perfectly situated in a highly sought after location in the heart of Oriental Bay.
Offering cosy and secure living, only seconds from Oriental Bay beach, Wellington’s fabulous waterfront and minutes from the Green Belt, theatres, laneways, cafes, restaurants, retail precinct and CBD.
This stylish apartment has so much to offer including:
• Premium central bay location
• Two spacious bedrooms with lovely leafy view
• Central bathroom, and laundry combined
• Light-filled and partially separated kitchen
• West-facing for fabulous afternoon/evening sun
• Beautiful harbour views to enjoy from your dining table
Seize this rare opportunity to secure affordable entry to the Oriental Bay property market.
This fabulous apartment is just waiting for you to move in, add your own personal touches and enjoy!
Tender Closes 2pm Wednesday 5th December 2018, at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. Vendor reserves their right to sell prior.
2 Earls Terrace, Mt Victoria BEO $1,150,000
Superior Home and Income
Located in the heart of Mount Victoria this modern home with income is positioned for fantastic sun and elevated to maximise the expansive views towards the city and harbour. Its many features include:
• Indoor/outdoor flow through French doors to west facing deck to enjoy sun and views
• Generous living space with wood burner
• Separate dining or possible third bedroom
• Modern kitchen including breakfast bar
• Secluded sheltered new large deck at rear of the property
• Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with French doors to deck
• Stylish family sized bathroom
• Light and bright throughout with large windows
• Exterior recently painted
• Two garages at road level with additional parking for two cars
• Walking distance to city, cafes, cinemas and Oriental Bay.
• Downstairs is a very tidy one bedroom flat currently tenanted at $370 per week fixed until April 2019.
• Open plan living and dining with modern kitchen
• Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Bathroom including laundry
• French doors to private sunny patio
This is an opportunity to purchase in a highly sought after location with additional rental income.
Tender Closes 2pm Wednesday 5th December 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington