5/5 Tory Street, Te Aro BEO $1,795,000
LUXURY PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
This stunning executive penthouse apartment has the X-factor. From the grand entrance to the indoor open fireplace, everything is of the highest quality that will have you wanting to move in. Its many features include:
• Spacious open plan living/dining with fantastic large windows for great light
• Beautiful indoor open fire a feature in the lounge area
• Outstanding entertainer’s kitchen with plenty of storage and access to deck to enjoy that morning coffee
• Indoor/outdoor flow to large covered cedar panelled deck with skylight and sun until late
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and enormous spectacular ensuite including free-standing luxury bath
• Two double bedrooms both with walk in wardrobes and large ensuites
• Large study with built-in shelving and separate guest toilet
• Underneath parking for one car which you rent for $70 per week. Additional basement storage.
This property feels like a large family home but you have the benefit of no maintenance and being in the heart of the city.
181 Melbourne Road, Island Bay BEO $1,245,000
CHARACTER HOME WITH MODERN COMFORTS
Fabulous opportunity to secure a renovated 1920`s bungalow styled family home at the beach end of Melbourne Rd.
Triple AAA location with a delightful mix of modern practicality and all the charm and quality from the era of build retained. Very welcoming with a large covered porch on arrival with feature stained glass doors then into a wide entry foyer with native tongue and groove flooring that continues through the home.
Beautiful new “eat-in” sized kitchen with bi-fold doors opening out to a large private and sheltered outdoor courtyard set amongst lush landscaped gardens. Above that, just a few steps through the garden lead to an elevated lawn and vegetable garden
A cosy family/TV room adjoins the kitchen and there is a second spacious formal lounge for grown up time.
The Four bedrooms (3 double, 1 single or a study) are configured 2 up/2 down with a bathroom on each level. Both bathrooms have been tastefully remodelled and a solar energy system installed.
Plenty of off street parking including a large garage and workshop.
Warm and snug with good insulation and central heating. Walking distance to the shops, cinema and local Schools.
With so many “boxes ticked”, your early viewing is recommended.
A LIM and Building report can be made available to interested parties following viewing.
Tender closes 2pm 3rd October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (no offers prior)
45 Norway Street, Aro Valley BEO $695,000
A GREAT TWO FOR ONE DEAL!
Positioned right on the city fringe where you can walk to town, this purpose-built 2 flat property is an investors dream. Just Look what’s on offer:
* 1 bedroom up 1 bedroom down and all smart and tidy
* excellent location facing north – maximum sun
* great tenants on periodic tenancies – happy to stay on
* off-street car parks PLUS additional garage
* all on one fee simple title – no messy cross lease restrictions
So whether you are new to the property investment game or more seasoned with the housing market, this is a must to view. IF you are tired of looking at older houses divided into flats or properties with ad-hoc add-ons, purpose-built has got to be the way to go.
And the Aro Valley location could not be better – the quiet, sunny, sheltered end of Norway street yet still so close to the city. Call today to view or catch an open home. Builders and LIM report available after inspection.
Tender closes 3pm 2 October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (no offers prior)
17 Highbury Crescent, Highbury BEO $1,140,000
Stunning views – Prime location – Family home
Spacious family home with ever-changing harbour and city views in a quiet cul-de-sac with native bush setting and guaranteed, year-long birdsong.
Imagine a home with double-glazed windows upstairs, full ceiling and underfloor insulation, gas central heating, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 living rooms, a carport and further off-street parking , plus 2 flat areas of lawn for children or pets and a raised-bed vegetable garden – all in the College zone and walking distance to the university or town, a short bush walk away to Zealandia and the Highbury Fling walking or mountain-biking tracks to the wind turbine and beyond.
Other features include solid-rimu doors and architraves throughout, a mix of carpeted bedrooms – all queen/king-sized with built-in wardrobes upstairs and living areas with polished wooden floors and Carrara ceilings, a separate laundry room, a downstairs area with its own entrance suitable for teenagers or a live-in nanny/au pair, or as a home gym, rumpus room or large studio, plus a 7-day bus service on Route 25.
This is a house that will hold its value as the views can’t be built out, the hard work has been done and the location is so convenient.
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 2 living rooms
• Single carport + further off-street parking
• Majority of upstairs rooms double-glazed with macrocarpa reveals
• Large rumpus/gym or separate studio downstairs for a teenager, live-in nanny or income generator
• Underfloor gas central heating and infinity hot-water system
• Ceiling and underfloor insulation throughout
• New roof and recent exterior paint
• Lemon tree, herbs and boysenberry/strawberry patch down the side of the house
• Raised vegetable patch in the back garden
• School zone (Kelburn Primary and both Wellington Colleges, plus Wellington High)
Tender Closes 1pm on Wednesday 9th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington.