15 Inverell Way, Seatoun BEO $1,695,000
LOCATION, SUN AND VIEWS
With stunning expansive views out to the South Coast and superb all day sun, this property is proudly positioned in a desirable cul-de-sac on a 2571m2 Seatoun site. Immaculate and beautifully presented, this home is sure to appeal to families, or buyers looking for spacious quality family living. Property features include:
• Stylish modern kitchen flowing to family dining and living area
• Separate generous formal lounge and second dining
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe
• Two double bedrooms with wardrobe space
• Large self contained studio – great for extended family, guests, or the au-pair
• Warm and cosy with double glazing and central heating
• Two study nooks and good storage throughout
• Wrap around decks with 270 degree views with fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to a sunny and sheltered outdoor entertainers space
• Flat drive on access with double car garaging, separate single car garage plus extra off-street parks
• Zoned for both Seatoun School and Worser Bay School
If you are looking for a property that has space for everyone, in a prime location, then look no further, this is the ultimate family home you will all love coming home to.
189A The Parade, Island Bay BEO $945,000
EASY LIVING IN PRIME LOCATION
Finally, here it is! A modern, low maintenance, single level home in a prime location! Just a stones throw from the Village, tucked back from the street lies this rare opportunity to secure private easy care living bathed in fantastic all day sun. With generous rooms, open plan living and a light, bright interior you will enjoy calling this home. Features include:
• Sunny and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Indoor/outdoor flow to a choice of patio spaces and garden
• Three double bedrooms each with built-in storage
• Generous kitchen with good storage and bench space
• Large tiled bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Secure garaging with auto door plus plenty of additional parking
• Established, private, easy-care garden
• Brick and weather profile, low maintenance exterior
• Well insulated with heat pump
Pull down the driveway, away from the hustle and bustle and relax in your sunny, easy care home. Get back your weekends and love the lifestyle this home has to offer. Ideal for those starting up, slowing down, pets, children and all just steps from schools, the vibrant Village with cafes, pubs, transport links and supermarket.
A Builders Report and LIM Report are available upon inspection.
Tender closes 3pm, 8th October 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
34/383 Ohiro Road, Brooklyn BEO $915,000
Brand New. Architectural Townhouse
Welcome home. Be the first to live in this stunning new architectural townhouse.
Spread out over 145sqm, it’s wider and larger than most. The open plan living space has a balcony at the front and a courtyard at the rear meaning plenty of outdoor space. Upstairs the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and it’s own balcony.
• Positioned for great sun and a leafy green outlook.
• Double glazed, heat pump, alarm, fibre ready, fully insulated and designed to the latest building code
• Stone kitchen benchtop and tiled splashback
• Oak kitchen flooring and tiled bathroom floors
• Freehold unit title
• Spacious garage with internal access
Located between the city and the south coast the area is easily accessible. A bus stop is nearby too.
For more information, get in touch today.