4/81 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro BEO $645,000
Superb Inner City Location
Located in a prime central city position, only moments to cafes, restaurants and everything the CBD has to offer. This lovely modern apartment enjoys a bright sunny north facing aspect and has many other special features which include:-
• Beautifully presented with bright interiors throughout
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen. Good indoor / outdoor flow to deck of the living
• Three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, master with en suite
• Large outdoor patio ideal for entertaining and summer barbecues
• Secure off-street covered car park currently rented for $65.00 per fortnight
• Apartment currently rented for $600 per week
Easy care living in the heart of the CBD and only one of ten in the apartment block this would be ideal for either living in or as an investment property. Call Mel now to view this great apartment.
Tender Closes 12pm, 7th August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
12B/30 Taranaki Street, Te Aro BEO $845,000
Your New Home in the City
Light, bright and sunny with attention to detail best explain this near new, two double bedroom apartment.
Situated on the 12th floor it enjoys fantastic views over Mt Victoria, Te Papa, and the inner harbour and back into the city.
Elevate apartments body corporate fees are exceptionally low considering the age of the building.
Spacious, stunning open plan kitchen with a large dining and living area with floor to ceiling glazing, two double bedrooms and stylish tiled bathrooms.
Great location for enjoying everything the city has to offer, be it shopping, dining out, the Waterfront or the beach, it is all on your doorstep.
Constructed to the highest standard to meet NZ Building Code, storage unit and a secure car park on a separate title is included in this sale.
Modern, functional and contemporary apartment with that special feel like a luxurious sanctuary where you can relax and be reinvigorated.
121 Mornington Road Brooklyn BEO $795,000
Delightful Character Home
Located in a sought after Brooklyn location this wonderful home is set back from the street in it’s own private and sunny garden oasis. Well presented both inside and out his charming home has many special features which include:-
– Lovely character features, high ceilings, polished boards and leadlight windows
– Spacious open plan kitchen and dining
– Gorgeous living room with cararra ceilings, two heat pumps
– Three bedrooms, one bathroom
– Beautifully established fully fenced gardens, lawn and deck. A child and pet friendly section, ideal for entertaining and summer barbecues
– Drive on with an off street car park, garden shed
– Easy access to the CBD
Perfectly positioned close to schools, shops, parks, transport and all the local amenities of Brooklyn village.
This is your golden opportunity to secure your own slice of Brooklyn with a life style perfect for the whole family.
Tender Closes 12pm, Wednesday 7th August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington
139 Buckley Road, Southgate BEO $775,000
Location, Views, Sun
Here’s a great opportunity to own this superb 1950’s home with spectacular panorama views over Houghton bay, Lyall Bay and out towards the South Island. This magnificent home has many other special features which include:-
• Well presented with light-filled interiors throughout
• Sought after location with fantastic all day sun
• Stunning views from every room, ideal west facing aspect
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with heat pump
• Excellent indoor / outdoor flow to a large deck ideal for entertaining and summer barbecues
• Beautifully landscaped gardens, garden shed
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate laundry
• Single garage with plenty of off-street parking
• Easy access to the CBD, transport nearby
This delightful one level home is ideally positioned to capture great year-round sun and offers good flow both inside and out. Potential to add further value and close to all amenities. This is a winner.
Tender Closes 12pm, 1st August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro. Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)