8 Buller Street, Te Aro BEO $1,150,000
IN THE HEART OF THE CITY
Situated in a premium city location, within minutes of the CBD, cafes, restaurants and shops, this beautiful two storey 1900s villa has been renovated to a high standard whilst maintaining its character features.
• Four bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Open plan living with great flow to outdoor west facing decking
• High stud – light and bright throughout
• Smart tiled bathrooms
• Warmed by insulation throughout, partial double glazing downstairs, HRV and heat-pump
• Off-street car park with residents parking available on the street
• Zoned for Wellington College & Wellington Girls’ College
This charming home is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle, wanting low maintenance living and easy access to everything the city offers on your door step. Why buy an apartment when you can have your own freehold title this close to the city?
Call us now to view this property.
Tender closes 3pm Wednesday 12th June 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
3/7 Maurice Terrace, Te Aro BEO $460,000
INNER CITY LIVING
Ideally positioned just off The Terrace with easy access to the CBD and University. This lovely art deco apartment has many special features which include:
• Beautiful character features, high stud and Cararra ceilings
• Spacious living with a good outlook, new carpet
• Separate kitchen, good storage
• Two double bedrooms, one bathroom
• Superbly presented throughout, light filled interiors
• Flat back lawn and shared established garden
• Body corporate fees are $7608.44 per annum which includes insurance
Ideal to live in or a great opportunity to secure as an investment property. Only a short stroll to the CBD and close to all the amenities that Wellington city has to offer.
16A/22 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro BEO $395,000
ART DECO DELIGHT
Enchanting – Smart – Authentic – Spotless.
Super central Ghuznee Street Atlas House apartment. This building has outstanding Art Deco character.
Extra care and attention has been taken to present the immaculate Art Deco themed interior. Neat as a pin, superbly decorated and wonderfully maintained. Perfect if you are an Art Deco fan.
This is excellent inner-city apartment living with unrivalled character.
Roomy – 60 sqm floor area with two bedrooms. Super smart presentation in a super central convenient location.
75% NBS seismic rating with reasonable Body Corp fees. Excellent value
Generous open plan kitchen / dining / living area. Smart kitchen and bathroom, tastefully decorated, very functional and well appointed. Funky original steel framed windows add to the look.
See it for yourself. Call now to arrange a personal viewing.
18 Walden Street, Strathmore Park BEO $495,000
FANTASTIC FIRST HOME
Positioned on a large section for great sun, this home is a great starter to get you on the property ladder. Its many features include:
• Good size living/dining with large north facing windows
• Galley kitchen with good storage and brand new oven
• Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Elevated deck to enjoy outlook and sun
• Private with large lawn area and terraced garden
• Large room under house with basement/workshop and laundry
• Dual pedestrian access from Leveson St and Strathmore Ave
• Walking distance to public transport, Strathmore Village and school
Take this opportunity to secure your first home in this sunny and private location.
Tender closes 2pm Wednesday 12 June 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
6/52 Russell Terrace, Berhampore BEO $295,000
Located in the popular suburb of Berhampore and just minutes from the vibrant Newtown Village this super sunny 1960’s apartment is a must see for those looking in this price range.
- Positioned for incredible sun
- One double bedroom
- Good size lounge
- Floor size 40m2
- One car park
- Tidy kitchen and bathroom
- Easy access into the city centre
- Body corporate pack and rental appraisal available
- Located close to shops, buses and Wellington Hospital
Here is your chance to get on the property ladder, totally liveable as presented this starter home/investment will respond well to little cosmetic upgrade.
Call today to arrange a time to view.
78 Todman Street, Brooklyn BEO $695,000
Delightful Brooklyn Home
Set back from the street in a in a private garden oasis and ideally located in a superb location with easy access to the CBD this lovely home has many special features which include:
• Well presented with light filled interiors through out
• Spacious living with a wood burner and heat pump
• Eat in kitchen with good flow to the back deck and garden
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom
• Beautifully established fenced garden and front lawn
• Sleep out or office space
• Zoned for Brooklyn School, Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Brooklyn Village close to cafes, transport, Penthouse Cinema and all the other local amenities.
Tender Closes 12pm, 12th June 2019 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro. (If not sold prior)
151 Chaytor Street, Karori BEO $770,000
CITY FRINGE LOCATION WITH HUGE POTENTIAL
Situated right on the city fringe you will find this rare opportunity to use your ability to renovate a large versatile home and make it your own. This home is the very best of both worlds for renovator’s, investors and families with space enough for the whole family and also the potential to add value in the future. With a position that is central, you will be in close proximity to schools, parks, playgrounds, public transport and Victoria University.
Features here include:
– An elevated site that receives excellent sun, light and an outlook over the Karori and Northland hills
– Large living spaces that are perfect for those with teenagers or younger children as you will have options for either two separate living areas or an extra bedroom.
– Comprising either 4/5 bedrooms and two bathrooms this home can be configured to suit your own personal set of living circumstances
– Drive on access and off street parking for two cars
– Potential, potential, potential with a blank canvas interior to stamp your own mark on
– Zoned for both Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
– An easy to rent proposition for those looking for a savvy investment
Make no mistake, a home with good bones, views, sun and this location will reward you for rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in. Make sure you view this Sunday
Tender closes 1 pm Friday 31st May 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (No offers prior)
107 McLintock Street, Johnsonville BEO $780,000
SECURE YOUR FUTURE
This modern and sunny home with widespread views offers good proportions for families of all ages and stages. Comprises spacious open plan living with outdoor flow, four double bedrooms (over two levels), two bathrooms (one semi ensuite) and generous internal double garaging.
Complimented with two heat-pumps, double glazing and a low maintenance section makes this a perfect combination for both rental and your future. Close to bus transport and accessible to local schools and Johnsonville’s amenities.
Currently, a fixed term tenancy returning $700 per week until February 2020