3 Poplar Grove, Thorndon BEO $1,950,000
Wide open spaces with a contemporary vitality and quality epitomise this exceptionally spacious 3 bedroom family home. From the moment you step foot onto the property into the large and very welcoming entrance foyer you will know that you’ve found something extremely special.
Offering an abundance of state-of-the-art luxuries in a warm, relaxed and light-filled environment, this one is sure to impress.
Special features include:
* 3 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite + walk-in wardrobe
* Two living areas, perfect for both family living and entertaining with indoor /outdoor flow onto a sheltered north-facing balcony
* Gourmet kitchen
* Light-filled rooms optimising the sun
* Good sized laundry
* Double garage with internal access + extra parking for guests
* Located in a highly sought-after quiet laneway in the heart of Thorndon
Only minutes from the CBD, Botanic Gardens, Green Belt and Wellington’s fabulous waterfront, its outstanding location completes the picture.
The requirements of both family and entertainers are deliberately balanced in this triumph of modern space and versatility.
The perfect apartment alternative – this is definitely a home for buyers with an eye for excellence.
Tenders close 4:00pm Thursday 9th April 2020 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand)
4/28 Hobson Street, Thorndon BEO $895,000
Rather splendid Thorndon townhouse
Immaculate – Modern – Spacious
Three Bedrooms, two bathrooms and car park
Open plan living with direct access to courtyard
130sqm plus a lovely outdoor courtyard and garden
Beautifully presented with a high stud
First time on the market
Excellent Thorndon address with great proximity to Molesworth St, Thorndon Quay and the city
403/131 Brougham Street, Mt Victoria BEO $510,000
SUPER SUNNY MT VIC APARTMENT!
This two bedroom apartment has recently been renovated with a new kitchen and new bathrooms fittings, along with a recent interior paint.
It is North facing to enjoy excellent sun and lovely views to the Basin Reserve.
The master bedroom is a good size with a great outlook, the second is smaller and would be suited to an office or single room.
The apartment comes with a secure garage.
This wonderful Mt Victoria location means you’re a short walk to the city, town belt, walking tracks, the waterfront, restaurants and cafes.
Ideally suited to couples and singles alike or a good investment opportunity.
Call today to make an appointment to view.
380B Evans Bay Parade, Evans Bay BEO $795,000
STUNNING EVANS BAY VIEWS
Nestled above Evans Bay with lovely sea views, this home will let you enjoy activity in the Bay from almost every room.
It has bright and open living spaces with large windows to maximise sun and light, a modern kitchen with excellent storage, drive on internal access with garage and workshop space, room for an additional car park, plus three double bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony.
There’s a modern family bathroom and separate laundry/utilities room, a study area or great reading space at the top of the stairs, and a large deck for outdoor entertaining or relaxing.
The house is tucked in a private setting, but is minutes to cafes, Hataitai Village and public transport, with easy access to both Wellington city and the airport.
Tender closes 4pm Friday 3rd April 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
8 Bowes Crescent, Strathmore BEO $895,000
VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS…JUST PERFECT FOR YOU
Proudly presenting this amazing home to the Market for the first time in 25 years. With some of the best (and most majestic) views I have seen in my 15 years of Real Estate this is a sure winner. Add in the amazing sun, great living spaces and impressive section, it all adds up to amazing home that is just waiting for you, the new owner. The current owners have just completed some major renovations and fully re-painted the exterior of the house. Now it is time for them to move up the Coast and enjoy their life. This is your opportunity to own a magnificent home with awesome views everywhere you look, act now to see it. Features include;
• MASSIVE VIEWS
• 3 Double Bedrooms
• 2 Living areas
• Modernized from recent renovations
• Sun Sun Sun
• Beautiful section and gardens for those who love the outdoors
• A great family home – 2 living spaces
• Potentially sub dividable – Vendors plans available to new owner
• Miramar Peninsula is now almost predator Free
• Builders Report & LIM Available once viewed (not sending unless you have viewed the property – at Vendors request)
Places such as this are hard to find. Make sure you take the time to come and see this one and I assure you that you will not be disappointed at all. Great buying for your family and the hard work has been done meaning you can move in and get on with living and enjoying those majestic views. Grab your phone and call NOW to make sure you can come and see it for yourself. The Building Report & LIM will only be supplied to those who have viewed the property and are seriously considering buying it.
For sale by CLOSED TENDER, 4pm Thursday 2nd April 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
60 Hornsey Crescent, Melrose BEO $795,000
One Of The Best Views In Wellington!
Loved and cared for by one owner for the past 28 years, this property truly is a special place to call home. Basking in all day sun, with breath-taking views from ocean to mountains, you’ll feel yourself leaving the madness of work behind and simply enjoying the ever-changing vista offered from almost every room.
With beautiful wooden flooring throughout, further features of this charming property include:
• Sunny, spacious kitchen with generous storage and bench space as well as dedicated dining area
• A functional floorplan flows from the sunporch into the kitchen and through to family room/lounge offering jaw-dropping views and incredible morning sun
• Three bedrooms – master offering water views from bed
• Fantastic basement storage – ideal for gardening and workshop gear, suitcases, skis, etc
• Vegetable patch, fish pond and private outdoor spaces on both the front and back of the property create the opportunity to enjoy all day sun and the joy of birdsong in the garden
• Short distance to south coast cafe’s, walking tracks and surf and swimming beaches. The very popular Houghton Valley School is also just a short walk away
• There’s even an EV charging station on the street near the path up
The current owner’s attention to detail and care for the property over the years have meant that you can move in and enjoy. Picture perfect breakfasts overlooking the South Coast, and entertaining in the evening from a private backyard with an incredible view, this is a truly stunning home that will tick a lot of boxes on your wish list.
Tender closes 3pm 1st April 2020,Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
66B Volga Street, Island Bay BEO $895,000
LOCATION, SIZE & VIEWS – JUST PERFECT FOR YOU
Proudly presenting this lovely 4 (or 5) bedroom home, located in ever popular Island Bay. Sitting in the sun with amazing views and a short distance from everything this great suburb offers, this is a great home and an excellent opportunity for the next owner. Designed for easy care living this could appeal to both those who need the rooms or even investors who want a great return. Some of the many features include;
• 4 (or 5) Bedrooms
• Bathroom + Ensuite
• Lovely views over Island Bay
• Low Maintenance home
• Stand alone home (cross lease)
• 2 heat pumps & HRV System
• Well insulated
• Close to the Beach & Island Bay Village
• 2 Decks for soaking up the views
• Separate Dining or 5th Bedroom (Currently as a 5th Bedroom)
• LIM + Builders Report available once viewed
This is your chance to buy a large family home or investment property in a popular area. Places like this are hard to find so make sure you take the time to come and see it for yourself. For sale by negotiation, NO Tenders, NO Auctions, just see it, like it and BUY IT. Contact us now to make a time to view but be quick as delays = disappointment.
18 Sugarloaf Road, Brooklyn BEO $795,000
PROUDLY OVERLOOKING WELLINGTON
Set in a superb city fringe location. It is well worth the walk up to this delightful character home which is perfectly positioned in its own private garden oasis with spectacular views over the city, harbour and Orongorongo Ranges. This beautifully presented home has many special attributes which include:
• Lovely character features, polished floorboards, lead light windows
• Bright interiors and a peaceful setting
• Generous living stunning views and a sunroom
• Spacious eat in kitchen with a walk in pantry
• Four bedrooms, two double and two single
• Large bathroom with a claw foot bath
• Easy care garden, beautifully landscaped with a great outdoor entertaining area.
Close to the CBD, schools, cafes, parks, and all that the Brooklyn Village has to offer. this superb home is a must view.
Tender closes 12 noon 8th April 2020 Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
36 Chesterton Street, Johnsonville BEO $725,000
Enjoy living in this well-positioned, versatile home located in popular Johnsonville.
• Great location close to all Johnsonville has to offer
• Open plan living dining and kitchen space with access to a deck
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and deck
• Two good sized bedrooms downstairs
• Full bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Internal access single garage with additional storage space
• Flat lawn and 968sqm section with potential
This light bright home is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy!
Call us today to view.
Tender closes 3pm 26 March 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendors reserve the right to sell prior)