7D / 192 Willis Street, Te Aro BEO $445,000
PERFECT CITY PAD
Proudly presenting this spacious two bedroom apartment to the market. This city home will be popular as a city bolt hole, first home opportunity or investment.
Other features include:
• Two double bedroom with generous built-in storage
• Large windows filling the apartment with natural light and views
• Tasteful modern kitchen and bathroom
• Spacious open plan living and dining
• Freehold unit title
Body Corp $5,293.25
Step out of the secure lobby and find popular restaurants, bars, food markets and numerous boutique shops all at your door. Here is an opportunity to grab an immaculate apartment that allows a lifestyle to be envied. Call me today to arrange your private viewing.
Tender Closes 3pm April 4th 2019, at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (Vendor reserves their right to sell prior).
1N / 154 The Terrace, Central City BEO $305,000
JUST PERFECT FOR YOU
Ideally positioned on The Terrace for everything central, this very smart 1 bedroom apartment could be exactly what you are looking for:
• chic and stylish presentation throughout
• modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• west facing for fabulous afternoon sun
• floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light
• compact deck for a little bit of the outdoors
• well run body corporate
• some furniture included with the sale if desired
• secure entrance lobby adjacent to the “Quest Serviced Apartments”
And being on The Terrace, you are right in the heart of the CBD and so close to the university, Lambton Quay, shops and cafes – what more could you want?
This apartment would be perfect for so many; professionals looking for a city base, investors seeking a reliable city rental or singles and couples who love to live in the city. The current tenant has really looked after the apartment admirably and moves out soon – so whatever your situation, this stylish apartment could be just perfect for you!
Tender Closes 3pm 9th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
60 Austin Street, Mt Victoria BEO $1,025,000
MT VICTORIA HOME AND INCOME
Here is your opportunity to secure a home and income in this prime, tightly held location. Offered to the market for the first time in over 40 years.
Further features include;
Main house (Upstairs)
• Four double bedrooms with high stud and storage
• Generous , light filled living area
• Modern kitchen with great storage
• Two bathrooms. One on each level
• Two west facing balconies with views
Self-contained Income (Downstairs)
• Generous double bedroom with storage
• Open plan kitchen and living
• West-facing sheltered and sunny deck
• Direct access to generous west facing backyard
• Rental appraisal available on request
Take this opportunity to come and view this unique Mount Victoria property with so much to offer.
Full information pack available upon visiting the property.
Tender Closes 4pm 4th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington .
N103/326 Evans Bay Parade BEO $575,000
You’ll wake up in holiday mode every day here. Set literally across from the water with an intimate outlook over Evans Bay. This thoughtfully designed contemporary townhouse will be a joy to live in and easy to look after. Offering a high spec finish, light open living areas and large balcony for outdoor living.
Some of its many features include:
• Two double bedrooms plus an office
• Stylish bathroom and ensuite
• Leasehold unit title
• Hot water included in your body corporate fees
• Secure access, bike storage and water sports equipment shed
• Secure covered parking and storage
• Body Corporate fees $8,196a, rates $2,988.91pa. Ground lease currently $3,708pa
Close to the beach, Hataitai Village, bus routes and airport. With a cafe in the building – delicious coffee is never far away.
12 Napier Street, Karaka Bays BEO $715,000 Price Reduction
THE VIEW SAYS IT ALL
Enjoying stunning expansive sea views, this home offers a fantastic opportunity for the next lucky owners. After 60 years this well loved family home has now come to the market. Features include:•Three double bedrooms
• Spacious open plan kitchen and dining area
• Separate generous lounge/living room
• Great indoor/outdoor flow to decks
• Large section – good for children & pets to have fun!
•Drive on to double garage
• Workshop & separate shed/studio
• Plenty of potential to further enhance and add value
Superbly located in the highly sought after, and tightly held Karaka Bays. Only a short walk/drive to the local shops, lovely beaches, schools and transport. You will love coming home to be mesmerized by the WOW view. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
33 Newport Terrace, Seatoun BEO $945,000
With views from Steeple Rock through to Eastbourne, and the Orongorongas as a backdrop, this home sits proudly on the hillside above Seatoun Wharf. It is light, bright and contemporary – every day you will feel like you are on holiday. A balcony runs the full length of the house and is the perfect spot to entertain friends, or enjoy your morning coffee and be ringside as the ships cruise by
Comprising of the following:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Second living area – children’s retreat
• Two additional double bedrooms
• One single bedroom
• Large family bathroom
• Plenty of storage and separate laundry cupboard
• Double garage with two additional carparks
If you are looking for a sea change then call to arrange a viewing today.
Tender closes 2pm 11th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
5/186 Rongotai Road, Kilbirnie BEO $675,000
LOCATION, SUN AND LIFESTYLE
Situated just minutes from the popular Lyall Bay Retail Park, public transport, the airport, Aquatic Centre, Kilbirnie Sports Centre, the beach and many cafes is this sunny low maintenance 140sqm freehold family home.
• Freehold Title (no body corp)
• Three spacious bedrooms with wardrobes all on the same level
• Kitchen/dining area plus family lounge
• Recently refurbished bathroom
• New paint and carpet through-out
• Flat backyard with garden shed
• Single garage with internal access plus second off-street carpark
• Separate laundry area
• Zoned for Wellington East Girls and Wellington High
The property will suit everyone from first home buyers to families and investors so don’t delay and call today.
Builders and LIM will be available
2/36 Tacy Street, Kilbirnie BEO $695,000
AFFORDABLE LIVING WITH AN ARCHITECTURAL INFLUENCE
Near new North facing spacious home with three double bedrooms with the added advantage of all day sun.
The perfect opportunity to purchase your next home, with demands for flexible lifestyle solutions growing rapidly, Kilbirnie location and extensive offerings hit the spot.
Make your mark on the landscaping, embrace the living and kitchen on the ground floor which opens onto a spacious private outdoor living area. Style and functionality are brought together using a range of quality materials. European appliances and designer fittings and fixtures. Double glazed, built to the 100% of the current code. Spacious three bedrooms, one bathroom, an en-suite and car park.
Choose your Lifestyle, eateries, schools and abundance of parks and recreational spaces, not to mention being a hop, skip and a jump away from numerous beaches makes Kilbirnie the place to call home.
The architects have designed these homes to the current NZ Building Code. That means double glazing, fully insulated throughout and more. Style and functionality are brought together using a range of quality materials, European appliances, and designer fittings and fixtures.
The highest quality construction, sleek architectural design and the most innovative building technology make this a leading residential development in Wellington.
This modern Tacy Street townhouse is conveniently located, surrounded by great schools, amenities and the sea. One part city, one part suburb, this area is the perfect mix of the two. Space created offers you sunlight and a pleasant outlook.
Modern, contemporary, ready to be enjoyed.
40 Apu Crescent, Lyall Bay BEO $645,000 Price Reduction
LOCATION, SUN AND GREAT VALUE
This large two storey home has been treasured and enjoyed by the same family for nearly 50 years. Superbly located in the very popular Lyall Bay, this wonderful original 1920’s character home is ready for you to move in while retaining the option to restore to its former glory. Some of its many features include:
• Three generous bedrooms
• Spacious separate lounge and dining areas plus sunroom
• Excellent storage
• Fantastic sun throughout the day
• Flat fully fenced section – great for children and pets
• Drive on access to single car garage
• Great opportunity and potential to enhance and add value
On one of Lyall Bay’s most sought after streets and only a short stroll to the local beach, cafes, shops, schools and transport.
108 Freyberg Street, Lyall Bay BEO $1,050,000
APPEALING FROM ALL ANGLES
Enviably positioned in a location renowned for its exceptional lifestyle advantage, this early 1900’s large character home is just waiting for the next generation to move in, stamp your own mark and enjoy!
Impressively proportioned, this beautiful villa definitely has the potential to deliver it all.
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• Central bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/dining
• Large evening lounge
• All day sun
• Separate home office /second garage with great storage
• Lovely front verandah
• Easy flat access
• Fully fenced section – perfect for young children and pets
• Spacious and flat grassed outdoor area with an established garden.
• Secure double garaging + off-street parking
• 2 min walk to Lyall Bay Beach and cafes
• Gas heating
If you’ve been searching for a property that has good bones in a great location, this one is most definitely a must to view for you and your family.
Tender Closes 4pm 11th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
96 Lyall Parade, Lyall Bay BEO $795,000
EVERY DAY IS A HOLIDAY
This warm, character-filled family home offers a classic Kiwi lifestyle directly across the road from one of Wellington’s most popular surf beaches. Set back from the road and positioned to maximise the incredible view, you are going to love coming home.
Features of this much loved property include:
• Spacious master bedroom with beautiful views across the ocean
• Two additional double bedrooms with views and built-in wardrobes
• Beautiful matai floorboards throughout
• The bonus of a large, renovated basement with media/games room, guest room and laundry
• A secure, low maintenance backyard with established native planting and all day sun
• Hot water outdoor shower to wash off after a surf or day at the beach
• Log burner and factor 6.3 insulation in the ceiling
• Single garage with auto door and two off-street parks
• Stones throw to Lyall Bay beach, dog beach, playground, cafes and family swimming between the flags
A quick commute from the heart of the city, enjoy an evening dip with the kids after work or meet friends at one of the many popular eateries or local Parrotdog brewery. Become
part of a friendly, relaxed community, and spend your days wandering the stunning South Coast.
Tender Closes 3pm 4 April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
87 Waripori Street, Berhampore BEO $765,000
This charming home will delight you with its original features and tasteful renovations, giving modern convenience while retaining its character.
Offering three double bedrooms, high ceilings and lovely timber floors. The open plan living and kitchen area flows out to a deck and easy care garden – positioned to capture the last of the sun.
Some of its further features include:
• Popular Berhampore location
• Excellent street appeal
• Positioned for great sun
• Mostly double glazed, with gas heating and insulation
• Off street car park
Close to Berhampore Village, great schools, transport routes and delicious coffee. You’ll love the area here.
Tender Closes at 4pm, 4th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
87 Clyde Street, Island Bay BEO $1,475,000
A STUNNING HOME – INFUSED WITH STYLE
This home is sure to impress! Enjoy a rare opportunity to view an excellent combination of elegant living and stunning contemporary style.
Designed and built to appeal to the discerning buyer this one can only be described as special.
• 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite + reading/nursery alcove
• Stunning new kitchen & scullery with all new appliances
• 2 further fabulous bathrooms, 3 in total
• A choice of 3 living areas
• Open plan living / perfect for entertaining with sliding doors to TV nook
• Sleep out – great for teenagers or extra 4th bedroom option
• Separate laundry
• Indoor/outdoor flow – both East and West to patio areas
• A great evening sun aspect
• Fully fenced section – perfect for young children and pets
• Fabulous landscaped outdoor and lawn area with native plants
• Novak & Middleton plans available for double garaging and studio, resource consent underway
• Gas heating
The requirement of family and entertainers are perfectly balanced in this triumph of modern space and versatility – definitely a home for buyers with an eye for excellence!
28 Coolidge Street, Brooklyn BEO $675,000
CHARACTER HOME IN BROOKLYN
Exceptionally well presented and located in a quiet and peaceful cul de sac only moments away from the heart of the Brooklyn Village this delightful home has many special features which include:
• Lovely character features throughout, high stud polished floorboards
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Great indoor outdoor flow to a private and sheltered back deck ideal for summer barbecues
• Two large double bedrooms, one bathroom
• Beautiful garden, front lawn and vege patch
• Huge basement storage and workshop space
This is a superb home set in an idyllic setting close to the CBD, transport, schools, parks cafes and all local amenities.
Tender Closes 12pm, Wednesday 10th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro. Vendor reserves the right to sell prior..
8 Mertoun Terrace, Highbury BEO $995,000
CITY FRINGE LOCATION, STUNNING VIEWS
This lovely character Villa is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after part of town. Offering all day sun and expansive magical views over the City and harbour. Some of its many features include:
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining areas – perfect spot to take in the views!
• Spacious open plan kitchen family living with flow to a private sunny courtyard
• Three double bedrooms with great storage
• Large family bathroom with spa bath; plus ensuite
• Character features; matai floorboards; high stud
• Warm and cosy with gas central heating and HRV system
• Large double garage with plenty of storage
• Sunny flat lawn and playhouse for the kids
Conveniently located; it’s an easy stroll to Kelburn Village, Cable Car, Botanic Gardens, Victoria University and only minutes to the CBD. Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College.
Tender closes 3pm 4 April 2019 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
35 Weld Street, Wadestown BEO $845,000
WADESTOWN TREE HOUSE
Welcome to your very own stylish, contemporary tree house in the heart of Wadestown.
Architecturally designed and built in 2007 to maximise the privacy and peace of the surrounding native bush, this home is unique and offers many features to the discerning buyer:
• Four spacious double bedrooms, all with built in storage.
• Family bathroom and master ensuite.
• Light and airy open plan living area opening to deck – perfect for outdoor entertaining.
• Modern kitchen with great storage – a kitchen you’ll love to use!
• Warm and dry with double glazing, fully insulated, open fire, heat pump and heat recovery system.
• Car deck and the bonus of two garden sheds.
• Built in 2007 to a meticulous standard – Builders report and LIM report available on request.
• Located in central Wadestown village with shops and bus stop just around the corner and only minutes to the city.
• Zoned for local primary school, Wellington Girls College and Wellington College.
This home is immaculately presented and ready for the new owner to make it their own. Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle here amongst the trees. Don’t miss this opportunity – call Mehdi today to arrange your personal viewing.
12 Margaret Street, Wadestown BEO $975,000 Price Reduction
SUNNY CITY-FRINGE CHARACTER VILLA
Positioned in a family friendly cul-de-sac, this home offers superb sun, views and great living.
Move in and enjoy the beautiful character features, with high stud and stunning floorboards, and add your personal touch in your own time – this home is not to be missed! Features include:
• Two spacious sunny living rooms with bay windows to take in the views
• Large open plan kitchen dining with great flow to sunny decks
• Three double bedrooms; master with ensuite
• Modernised family bathroom
• Separate laundry / utility room
• Internal access garaging with ample storage, plus extra off-street parking
• Flat lawn and easy-care garden
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
• An easy stroll to the CBD, Wadestown Village, School and public transport
Call to arrange your viewing of this much-loved home and enjoy being a part of the great locale vibe!
152 Breaker Bay Road, Breaker Bay BEO $895,000
BESIDE THE SEASIDE
Nestled in the Bay and offering more than most, this four bedroom home has a secure two car garage plus a large hardwood deck at the front for fabulous al fresco living with a drop-dead gorgeous outlook and a cosy, private rear courtyard.
A real sense of space is provided by the large open plan kitchen/dining/living which flows out to a simply glorious view across to the water to Pencarrow head. The original 1950’s house has under gone various upgrades and tastefully augments the charm of a bygone era. The high stud match-lined kitchen dining area is quite captivating.
You can move into this home and live happily ever after or meld it to your own needs with a 21st century make-over. The choice is yours. So move quickly to secure this very special property in a tightly held location.
For sale by tender closing 2pm Wednesday 10th April 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior).