8E/82 Cable Street, Te Aro BEO $2,495,000
LUXURY PENTHOUSE WITH WOW FACTOR
Stunning large top floor penthouse apartment with wonderful uninterrupted views of the harbour, Chaffers Marina and Waitangi Park. The floor to ceiling windows provides fantastic sun and natural light. Located in the heart of the city, this immaculate apartment has many features including:
• Spacious open plan living/dining with large corner sheltered balcony for those summer BBQ’s
• Beautiful entertainers’ kitchen with all the mod cons, plenty of storage, breakfast bar and scullery
• Dedicated media room/second living with balcony overlooking Mt Victoria
• Enjoy the harbour views from the master bedroom with north facing private balcony, walk in wardrobe with fitted storage and brand new ensuite
• Additional three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two with ensuites with underfloor heating
• Large separate laundry with ample storage and guest toilet
• Fully insulated including central air conditioning, three heat pumps and bespoke features including designer lighting fixtures
• Two underground secure carparks with single and double storage units, potential to purchase additional two car parks
This is an opportunity to enjoy inner city living in this 230sqm family size penthouse apartment with iconic and scenic views.
Tender closes 12pm Wednesday 4th December 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
157 Grafton Road, Roseneath BEO $895,000
HOME WITH INCOME IN ROSENEATH
Set in one of Wellingtons most sought after suburbs, this property presents a great opportunity to secure a well-presented home and income stream in a premier location. Configured as a three bedroom house and two bedroom flat, you can move in upstairs and rent below or simply make the most of the commanding rental returns.
The property boasts an extensive list of features including;
• Charming character features.
• Positioned to enjoy stunning sea views.
• Spacious bedrooms.
• A current rental appraisal combined of $1100 – $1200pw.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining downstairs, with upstairs having separate dining and living areas.
• Off-street parking for two cars (encroachment fee for WCC).
• Set in a premier location, in one of Wellington’s most desirable suburbs.
• Close to the city or the Hataitai village.
• Access to excellent local amenities and great public transport links.
Whether you move in yourself or choose to capitalise on the investment opportunity, this property offers something for everyone.
Tender closes 4pm 28 November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington ( Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
150 Hataitai Road, Hataitai BEO $1,295,000
THE HEART OF HATAITAI
This beautiful turn of the century double bay villa is a real show stopper.
Nestled on an idyllic elevated site just a moments walk from the village, properties like this don’t come along very often.
• 4 large bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen and dinning
• Separate lounge
• Secure garage
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
The livability of this gorgeous family home is perfectly exemplified by the indoor outdoor flow on offer including storybook veranda on the eastern side and sun room that flows out to the lush level garden to the west.
Hataitai has long been a popular spot for professionals and families alike. The suburb boasts some of the best schools and village amenities on offer in the greater Wellington region all while enjoying excellent proximity to the CBD and Airport.
Tender closes 2pm Wednesday 4th of Decemberember 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (unless sold prior)
10 Rata Road, Hataitai BEO $1,270,000
CHARACTER HOME WITH STUNNING VIEWS
Character home positioned for fantastic views and with an elevated sunny outdoor area makes this home perfect for families and entertaining. The many features include,
• Three double bedrooms all with wardrobes
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
• Two spacious living area’s, both with views over Evans Bay
• Two family bathrooms
• Beautiful character features throughout
• Good attic space for extra storage
• Drive on access with a carport
This property is perfectly located, an easy walk to the Hataitai village and their great cafes, good schools, public transport links including the airport and the beach.
528A Evans Bay Parade, Evans Bay BEO $945,000
MODERN URBAN STYLE
This ultra-modern styled home has all the advantages of urban style and low maintenance living, set within a thriving community that is full of amenities and recreational opportunities.
The Architect, Michael Melville, has created a benchmark in contemporary design with this low maintenance, easy living home. All of today’s sought after features have been thought of and with visionary foresight, the future is also well catered for.
Further features include:
• Two huge bedrooms (both with ensuite and excellent wardrobe space)
• Internal access garaging plus additional parking
• Media-room / office / second living
• Wired for sound – living room and deck area
• Stunning entertainers kitchen
• Big bi-fold doors opening onto deck with views over the marina
• A fabulous light and airy feel throughout
• Beautiful wooden staircase
• Polished concrete floors
• Generously proportioned through the 153sqm floor plan
Come and see this one of kind property for yourself, call me today to make your private appointment.
20 Mantell Street, Seatoun BEO $1,100,000
STYLISH AND SUNNY SEATOUN HOME
Super sunny, super stylish and ready for you to enjoy. Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning home offers the following features:
• Situated on a flat section with fabulous indoor/outdoor flow to a North facing garden which is great for entertaining
• Wonderfully proportioned spaces including a modern and stylish open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Three bedrooms and a lovely contemporary bathroom with a separate toilet.
• Warm and cosy with insulation, some double glazing and two heat pumps
• Great storage throughout
• Drive on to a large single garage
• Fully fenced easy care landscaped section
A fabulous home in a sought after location, close to Seatoun village, the beach, great local schools and public transport.
With the enviable lifestyle that this area offers, you will love living here!
19 Fettes Crescent, Seatoun BEO $845,000
THE VIEW SAYS IT ALL
Character, location and superb sea views are just some of what this property offers. Well presented and maintained, this home has many features including:
• Three bedrooms with wardrobe space
• Generous open plan living, dining, kitchen area
• Spacious renovated kitchen with gas cooking
• Beautiful character features maintained with Cararra ceilings and polished wooden floors
• Smart family bathroom
• Drive onto single carpad with extra carpark
• Good sized basement for storage
• Separate studio/guest room under house
• Plenty of section for kids and pets to play
You will never tire of coming home to this view. Enjoy a short stroll to the local village shops, beach and transport.
This property can be bought individually or collectively with 19 and 23 Fettes Cres, Seatoun
Tender Closes 3pm 28 November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington
21 Fettes Crescent, Seatoun RV $520,000
SECTION WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
Seize this golden opportunity to build your dream home in a premium location. Much sought after but seldom found, this site offers:
• 407sqm section
• Stunning sea views over Seatoun
• Elevated and sunny position
• Short stroll to the local village shops, beach and transport
It’s the old adage that clearly rings true with this section: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. You have to view this site to see its potential.
This property can be bought individually or collectively with 19 and 23 Fettes Cres, Seatoun
Tender Closes: 3:00pm Thursday 28 Nov 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington
23 Fettes Crescent, Seatoun BEO $975,000
VIEWS, SUN & LOCATION
A prime location is everything and this 1960’s home enjoys just that. Elevated and positioned to capture stunning and expansive sea views from most rooms, this large family home has so much to offer including:
• Four good sized bedrooms with wardrobe space
• Spacious modern kitchen with gas cooking
• Two smart bathrooms
• Generous lounge and separate dining
• Separate study and Laundry room
• Light and bright and positioned for fantastic sun
• Large storage room
• Handy to local village shops, beach and transport
• Tenanted property – fixed term until May 2020
This is definitely a home for location conscious buyers who love a sea view. Did I mention the view?!
This property can be bought individually or in conjunction with 19 and 21 Fettes Cres, Seatoun
69 Raukawa Road, Strathmore BEO $625,000
APARTMENT STYLE LIVING
This low maintenance modern property offers fantastic views towards Lyall Bay through large bifold double glazed windows. A unique property that has the feeling of apartment living whilst also providing a great outdoor space with a sunny private paved courtyard.
•Spacious open plan living/dining
•Large modern kitchen with wonderful storage, island bench and skylights
•Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one with additional space for office
•Stylish bathroom, including laundry, additional storage plus separate toilet
•Drive on internal access single garage
•Internal lift with quality solid stainless steel hand rails through property
•Additional space and storage off living and next to stairs
•Security system, double glazing, insulated
•Large living flows to sunny sheltered private paved courtyard/garden
•Good size kitchenette/bar area with plenty of storage
•Bathroom and separate laundry
This property offers modern easy living and provides multiple options for different living situations from singles to retirees.
Tender closes 2pm Wednesday 4th December 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
10 Queens Drive, Kilbirnie BEO $860,000
HANDY HOME AND INCOME
This fantastic ‘Home and Income’ or ‘Two Flat Property’ is well maintained and perfectly positioned in sought after handy Kilbirnie. Within walking distance to Kilbirnie shops, ASB Centre, the Aquatic Centre, many restaurants and cafes, this home allows for convenient and easy living. Some of the features include:
• Solid 1920s home with original features and character throughout
• Three large bedrooms upstairs in the main house which has a fixed tenancy until 26th January 2020 rented at $670pw
• A large studio apartment downstairs which has a fixed tenancy until 9th March 2020 rented at $270pw
• Elevated for lovely views out to Evans Bay Harbour, the Airport and the South Coast
• Current rates $3751.13pa
The location and the quality will be very attractive to those seeking a sound investment as well as being perfect for those wanting a home with an income to help pay the mortgage.
Call now to arrange an appointment to view.
Tender closes 2pm on Thursday 28th November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, Wellington (No offers prior).
236A Queens Drive, Lyall Bay BEO $625,000
Fantastic location across from Lyall Bay beach this property offers great sun, privacy and outstanding sea views.
Its many features include:
• Open plan living/dining with sunroom that leads to a beautiful private established garden
• Galley kitchen with good storage and large window for great afternoon sun
• Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one with amazing beach and sea views
• Good size bathroom, shower over bath and downstairs guest toilet
• Private paved courtyard at the rear of the property with two sheds
• Off street parking for two cars
• Walking distance to the beach, cafes and public transport
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase in a sought after location and put your mark on this well loved home.
31 Roy Street, Newtown BEO $1,075,000
STUNNING NEWTOWN VILLA
Take this opportunity to come and view this fantastic three bedroom property in this tightly held Newtown location. This property has been incredibly well maintained and cared for under the current owner’s tenure and is ready for a new owner to love it just as much.
Further features include;
• Three good-sized double bedrooms and a study
• Generous living room, high stud throughout
• Renovated bathroom complete with a claw foot bath
• Separate WC on the living level
• Modern kitchen with great indoor/outdoor flow
• North-facing kitchen and living areas, sheltered backyard which receives fantastic sun
• Great storage throughout, including a lined attic space
• Character features retained throughout including a beautiful carrara ceiling
• Off-street parking for one or two vehicles
This property is conveniently located on one of Newtown’s best streets. Close to major public transport routes and just minutes’ walk or drive to central Newtown and the airport
Call today for a private appointment today
Builders Report and LIM Report available upon viewing the property
Tender closes 4pm, Thursday 28th November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington.
24 Knoll Street, Island Bay BEO $965,000
HOME & INCOME WITH AMAZING VIEWS!
Elevated for wonderful sun and magnificent sea views of Island Bay beach and out towards Cape Palliser this original 1970’s home is in good condition but is waiting for a lucky new owner to stamp their own personal touches. The spacious light filled interiors give this superb property a wonderful feel. Features:
• Paint – paper – profit
• 3 bedrooms plus spacious self-contained accommodation below, one bedroom with its own separate entrance (internal staircase is still intact which links to the main home)
• Large living area with conservatory and decks to enjoy the breath-taking views
• Good size kitchen plus spacious dining area
• Lovely established gardens
• Warm and snug with heat pump plus a wood burner
• Single garage plus good size workshop below
• Located close to the popular Island Bay beach, Shorland Park, buses and only a short stroll to all the local amenities including schools, shops, supermarket, cinema and cafes.
Island Bay is one of Wellington’s most sought after suburbs and homes with stunning views like this do not come around that often. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Tender closes 12pm on 27th November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, City, Wellington.
144 Owhiro Bay Parade, Owhiro Bay BEO $875,000
HOME AND INCOME
Just in time for summer. An outstanding waterfront position on the South Coast Taputeranga Marine reserve with magnificent sweeping ocean views over the Cook Straight and to the Kaikoura Ranges. This awesome home is beautifully presented both inside and out and has many special features which include:
– Stylish contemporary interiors with superb ocean views
– Excellent all day summer sun, good natural light through out
– Upstairs has two bedrooms, both with wardrobes. Stunning new tiled bathroom with a clawfoot bath. Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen. Lovely floorboards.
– Downstairs is a generous self contained studio flat also with open plan living, dining, kitchen and superb views
– Mostly double glazed both upstairs and downstairs.
– Lovely sheltered and private quality deck, ideal for summer barbecues and entertaining
– Single garage and off street park
– Easy access to the CBD, transport nearby
This is a great opportunity for an idyllic lifestyle enjoying water views and tranquillity at this prime waterfront location.
Tenders close 12pm, Thursday 5th December, 2019 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (If not sold prior)
22 Clarence Street, Brooklyn BEO $780,000
Home and Income
Here’s an affordable two flat property located in a superb city fringe location. This delightful home and income is positioned well with a lovely west facing aspect which is ideal to capture brilliant year round sun. This home has many special features which include:
• Delightful character features, polished boards and high ceilings
• Light filled interiors and a lovely out look
• Upstairs has three bedrooms, one bathroom. Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with great indoor out door flow to the deck and garden.
• Downstairs is a generous one bedroom self contained flat currently tenanted till 21/01/20 for $360.00 per week
• Established garden, great for summer entertaining
• Double carport, new roof
• Easy access to the CBD
Ideally positioned close to transport, schools, parks, cafes and only a short stroll to the Brooklyn village.
Tender closes Thursday 5th December, 2019 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (If not sold prior)
Lyall Bay Terraces – 68 Kingsford Smith St BEO from $849,000
NEW LYALL BAY DEVELOPMENT
Literally across the road and slightly elevated from the water, these new homes will set a new benchmark in Lyall Bay luxury living. The site receives great sun and will offer wonderful coastal views.
Architecturally designed to the latest building code, the new owners will love having a brand new place to call home. The first stage offers 26, two level townhouses. Each on ground level with its own courtyard and street frontage. Drive on access will be from Kingsford Smith St. Positioned a short walk to the local shops and superb eateries such as the Spruce Goose, Maranui Café and The Botanist.
A mix of two and three bedrooms options are available • Priced from $849,000 • Each home has one covered car park • Double glazed and fully insulated • Stone kitchen benchtop and tiled splash back • Oak staircases and tiled bathrooms • Attached image is from previous similar development.
• Estimated Body Corporate fees $2,600 pa • Estimated Completion mid 2021 • The ownership will be Freehold Unit Titles
Contact us for more information today.
974 Ohariu Valley Road, Ohariu Valley BEO $1,575,000
The Perfect Lifestyle Choice
A near new immaculate well-proportioned home, styled for today’s lifestyle is ready for you to move into and enjoy – positioned to capture the sun, outlook and more.
• Comprises approx. 4.5 hectares – 3 paddocks
• Superb open plan living (wood-burner)
• Dual indoor-outdoor flow to spacious decks
• Kitchen with gas cooking and scullery
• Separate living or media room
• Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom, sep. toilet and ensuite
• Utility room plus good storage
• Internal access double garage plus parking
• Barn/workshop with three-phase power
With all the hard work completed, this leaves your family and pets to appreciate the splendour of this established block.
In close proximity to Johnsonville and just 20 minutes to the city plus handy to local pony club and school bus service.
Call without delay to arrange a viewing of this winning combination.