3K Walter Street, Te Aro BEO $375,000
If you’re looking for a centrally located 2 bedroom apartment, 3K Walter Street, Te Aro is a must see.
Walking distance to Cuba Quarter shops and cafes, this apartment’s many features include:
• Modern kitchen
• Open plan dining/living area opening to balcony with city views.
• 2 double bedrooms
• Bathroom and separate toilet
• Peaceful and private, yet minutes away from the heart of the city
• Bonus of a secure car park
• Currently tenanted $600.00 per week until 4 August 2019
• Rates $1521.29 per annum
• Body Corporate fees $916.09 per month
• Special levy for Earthquake Strengthening estimated $65,000-$80,000 (this apartment’s share)
Please call to arrange your personal viewing.
378 Broadway, Miramar BEO $695,000
Three Bedroom Home
Two off street parks
For sale NOW
27 Princess Terrace, Newtown BEO $1,250,000
Beautifully Renovated 4 Bedroom home
Double Garage (oversize – very deep)
Decks for entertaining
Great late Sun
Small lawn area – perfect for a Trampoline
1/1 Halifax Street, Kingston BEO $445,000
Practical, spacious and easy all come to mind when entering this home. Semi-detached, one of two townhouses, well maintained and modernised allowing for easy care living just moments from the city and popular Berhampore Village. Features include:
- Two double bedrooms with generous built in storage
- Modernised tiled bathroom
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with heat pump
- Garaging and store room
- Sunny section with room for children and pets to roam
Conveniently located across the road from the Kingston shops with a bus stop at the front gate. This home represents affordable, easy care living with generous outside space, off street garaging and modern conveniences. Recently re-roofed, the exterior painted and double glazing added. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure a fantastic first home, retirement option or investment. Move in and enjoy then make it your own as time allows.
18 Plymouth Street, Karori BEO $835,000
Best Value at City End!
With an RV of $930,000 this has to be one of the best buys on the market today, set over one level, this sunny city-end Karori home has so much to offer including:
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• One and a half bathrooms (with easy ensuite potential)
• Open plan kitchen/dining and living that flows out to sunny north west facing back yard
• Separate formal lounge – perfect for entertaining
• Gas radiator central heating, and insulation to keep you warm
• A few minutes’ walk to Karori Normal School, zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
• Double Garage/workshop / rumpus
Leave the car at home and take an easy stroll to the Gipps Street Deli for coffee, moments to the shops or public transport. No tender to wait for here, simply make an offer.
Call now to view.
67 Nicholson Road, Khandallah BEO $990,000
A Sense of Sanctuary Awaits You
Welcome to this sheltered, John Standish Architect, home built in the 1950s. This cleverly designed property offers you a lot. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, second living space/playroom, conservatory, a garage, a double carport, off-street parking and a studio workshop or office separate from the house. The fully landscaped garden has a large two-tiered and sheltered lawn, perfect for children and pets. There’s also a garden shed.
The feeling here is fresh and cheerful; the birdlife abundant. Many of the original features and treatments are intact. The open fireplace is made from subtly coloured schist stone. Large windows in the living room provide masses of light and a pleasant outlook with a peek at the harbour.
Enjoy breakfast or lunch at the breakfast nook in the kitchen or on the court in the garden. Enjoy the sense of calm relaxing in the conservatory. You’ll stay warm, year-round, with air ducted central heating.
Walk to the shops and local amenities including Cashmere Avenue School. The nearby bridle track makes an easy walk or cycle into the city on fine mornings.