881/233 Cuba Street, Te Aro BEO $1,065,000
Flooded with natural light and sun from dawn until dusk. High above the hustle and bustle of vibrant Cuba Street. Positioned on the north-west corner, here awaits your city oasis. Spread across two levels (142sqm) with generous bedrooms and versatile open plan living you will love coming home to this spectacular apartment. Floor to ceiling windows in almost every room allow you to watch over the capital city and enjoy a view like no other. Some of the stunning features include:
• Three-four double bedrooms with generous built in storage
• Spacious, sunny open plan living, family dining and kitchen
• Spectacular kitchen designed for entertaining with large centre island, stone tops and double under bench oven
• Second living space, media room or possible fourth bedroom
• Three modern tiled bathrooms. One with bathtub
• Beautifully designed inside with high stud and flow to a choice of patio or balconies
• Well presented with use of warm timber flooring/panelling, carpets, tiles and neutral colour tones throughout
• Two secure car parks and generous storage lock up/storage space
• Of modern construction with a well-managed Body Corporate
Step inside, off the busy street filled with popular cafes, restaurants and entertainment hot spots and into the striking (currently being refurbished) lobby bringing stunning character and modern features famously together. Take the lift past the pool and gym to a unique, one of a kind apartment you have to view to be fully appreciated. This will not disappoint. Enjoy walking to work, grabbing a coffee or bite just steps from the secure entry. A home in the heart of it all.
308/D Evans Bay Parade, Hataitai BEO $1,195,000
STUNNING NEAR NEW CONTEMPORARY HOME
The Catalina Lane development was designed by renowned Solari Architects with comfort and the ease of modern-day living in mind. Offering wonderful spacious light-filled interiors with fabulous open plan living and great flow from kitchen/dining to a spacious deck making entertaining your family and guests a breeze.
Key features include:
• Freehold title (no body corporate)
• Generous 201m2 floor size
• Stunning sea views
• 3 double bedrooms all with good wardrobes
• 3 stunning tiled bathrooms all with underfloor heating (2 x ensuites + family bathroom)
• Fully insulated and double glazed throughout
• Separate laundry
• Centralised electric heating system, very efficient
• Large garage with plenty of storage space plus a lift up to the first level
• Close to transport
• Unique village green area perfect for children to play or adults to entertain their family and friends
Come home from your busy workday, sit back and enjoy the stunning views or take a short stroll to the popular Hataitai beach for a swim. The cafes and restaurants in and around the area make this a once in a lifetime opportunity to give yourself the lifestyle you deserve.
Tender closes 3pm 27th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
4/55 Hamilton Road, Hataitai BEO $595,000
SUNNY HATAITAI TOWNHOUSE
Enjoy the sun until late in the private courtyard of this neat and tidy townhouse in the sought-after suburb of Hataitai. Only a short walk to the village to enjoy the cafes, restaurants and bars plus easy bus route into the CBD. Its many features include:
• Spacious open plan living/dining with great sun through the large windows
• Indoor/outdoor flow to sunny private courtyard with amazing lemon tree and beautiful ferns
• Modern kitchen with good bench space and plenty of storage
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower over the bath
• Separate laundry and guest toilet downstairs
• Off street parking for one car at front door
• Crosslease title, therefore, no body corporate fees
• Light and bright throughout
• Close to kindergarten and primary schools
This is a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers, professionals, downsizers or investors to secure a low maintenance property in a fantastic suburb with a great community vibe.
Tender closes 2pm Tuesday 28th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
75 Mein Street, Newtown BEO $695,000
LIVE WITH AN INCOME
Welcome to 75 Mein Street, not for the faint hearted this character semi-detached home needs some love. The building is classed as earthquake prone by the council, but the good news is you have options.
Some of the properties features include:
• One bedroom home downstairs (est rent $380)
• Two bedroom home upstairs (est rent $550)
• High stud with great character features
• Super central location just two minutes walk to the hospital
• Warm, cosy and great sun
• Low maintenance private outdoor area
A property with a great future in a blue chip location.
Tender closes at 3pm, Tuesday 21st July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
12A Aparima Avenue, Miramar BEO $695,000
ON THE FLAT IN MIRAMAR
This sunny single level property is located on the flat in the heart of Miramar. A perfect downsize opportunity with low maintenance and enough garden and lawn to enjoy. Only minutes from the Miramar and Strathmore Park shops providing easy access to all amenities, schools and transport.
Its many features include:
· Open plan living/dining which flows to kitchen
· Spacious second living or could use as third bedroom
· Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
· Large bathroom with wet area shower
· Separate laundry and guest toilet
· Brand new carpet throughout
· Flat lawn and established garden with shed
· Drive on to covered carport
· Fully accessible with ramp and handrail
· Private back section with great sun
Ready now for you to move this could suit first home buyers, people wanting to downsize with easy accessibility or investors making the most of the sought-after location.
Tender closes 4pm Wednesday 29th July at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
11/2 Stone Street, Miramar BEO $775,000
MODERN, WARM, EASY LIVING
You’ll love being in a stylish modern home – warm, quiet and dry. None of the usual DIY is required here- just move in and enjoy.
The living space is open plan and on the ground floor with large sliding glass doors connecting it to a compact courtyard. A further shared grassed space is available to use also.
Some of its further features include:
• Beautiful new kitchen with quality Karndean flooring
• Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two bathrooms with mirrors de-misters and heated towel rails
• Purpose-built laundry
• Heat pump, fully insulated and double glazed
• An end unit, which lets in that little extra light and sunshine
• Off street car park
• A lovely outlook to the hills from the top floor
The body corporate will take care of insurance and external maintenance. The fees here are $3,746.80pa.
Located a flat walk to the Miramar shops, transport routes, great schools and local cafes. Living here is easy.
Tender closes 4pm 29th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
257 Karaka Bay Road, Karaka Bays BEO $2,450,000
STUNNING LUXURIOUS HARBOUR HOME
The inspired design merges generously proportioned sun-filled accommodation and exclusive harbour edge living with raised private landscaped outdoor spaces and a stylish interior you’ll love coming home to.
This distinctive home in a beautiful setting captures the sun and expansive views across the outer harbour and hills beyond. Designed by an architect for her family, it provides a unique lifestyle inspired by the rhythms, textures and atmospherics of the location.
Four spacious north-facing double bedrooms over two levels have impressive views and adjoining deluxe bathrooms. Bifold louvre doors in the master suite open onto breath-taking vistas. A tasteful ensuite and walk in robe add an element of indulgence.
The inviting entry leads up into the grand void of the open-plan living and dining area which elegantly sets the tone for a luxurious and laid back lifestyle. The ever-changing views are captivating. The kitchen is a gourmet’s delight as well as being an ideal spot for family and friends to gather. You can choose to dine on the sunny wind-sheltered terrace or have drinks under the pergola overlooking the water’s edge. A second spacious living and entertainment area provides another space to chill.
The ground level offers a double garage with internal access, covered carport and a large fully kitted work from home office with separate entry.
Custom made maple cabinetry, carefully considered detailing, double glazing and ducted central heating throughout provide a delightful ambience and a marvellous level of comfort. There is ample storage throughout the house.
The landscaped, fully fenced garden with exotic plantings offers privacy and seclusion.
The property is close to eclectic Seatoun village, Miramar Movie district, excellent schooling, International airport and CBD.
Tender closes 2pm Thursday 30th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
25B Orchy Crescent, Southgate BEO $785,000
SPECTACULAR SEA VIEWS
This beautifully presented home is in a private setting in a quiet cul-de-sac with amazing views over Island Bay and Cook Strait towards the South Island. Enjoy relaxing on the large deck while watching the everchanging sunsets. Fantastic sun is just one of its many features which include:
• Spacious open plan living with great indoor/outdoor flow to sunny private deck and lawn
• Dining flows from kitchen with large window to enjoy the sea view
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage and great bench space
• Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master being a walk-in wardrobe
• One bedroom has balcony to take in the wonderful views and sunsets which is currently used as the home office
• Family bathroom including bath
• Separate laundry and guest toilet downstairs
• Fully fenced garden plus special fenced area for your dog
• Single garage
• Close to schools, parks and public transport
This home has been well maintained providing a low maintenance easy care home for you to move in and enjoy in a sought after location.
Tender closes 4pm Tuesday 28th July at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
40 Liardet Street, Vogeltown BEO $760,000
CITY FRINGE TOWNHOUSE LIVING
Beautifully presented three level townhouse with generous living and light-filled interiors throughout. Ideally positioned back from the street in a quiet and peaceful setting. This home has many special features which include:
• Three double bedrooms, primary bedroom with an ensuite
• One additional bathroom
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Great indoor / outdoor flow to large sunny courtyard and garden
• Drive on large double garage with internal access and plenty of room for storage
• Insulation in ceiling and walls
• Body corporate fees $180.00 p/a
• Rates $2998.02 p/a
Superbly located with easy access to the CBD, close to transport, Wellington Hospital, cafes, schools, and all local amenities. LIM and Builders Report available.