8/28 Hobson Street, Thorndon BEO $850,000
EASY THORNDON LIVING
Absolute city fringe on Hobson Street, in the ever popular Piedmont Apartments, enjoy convenience, security and privacy in this desirable and established neighbourhood offering all the benefits of inner city living.
• Two bedrooms, including a spacious master, both sharing the main bathroom
• Good sized, well-equipped kitchen with gas hobs
• Generous open plan kitchen/living with feature fireplace
• Good indoor/outdoor flow from the living area to a west facing deck
• Garage with internal access and good storage
• Smart contemporary decor. High stud ceiling
• Low rise modern building.
• Zoned for Wellington Girls’ College and Thorndon School; handy to St Mary’s and Queen Margaret Colleges.
Thorndon is a sought-after suburb. Within walking distance to public transport, the CBD, Parliament, local supermarket and cafes and within minutes of the motorway, Thorndon Pool, Tennis Club and the Stadium. A fantastic location and the opportunity to live in an excellent neighbourhood.
The best of Wellington living is on the doorstep.
For sale by negotiation.
74A Mairangi Road, Wadestown BEO $545,000
A GREAT STARTER OR DOWNSIZER
This sunny, neat and tidy home is perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors. Positioned in a sought-after location – close to Otari Bush, public transport, schools and easy access to the CBD. Further features include:
• Sunny and comfortable open plan living with dining
• Good-size kitchen with plenty of storage
• Two bedrooms – one with flow to sunny deck to take in the views of the western hills
• Internal access garaging with good storage
• Potential to add value
This property is waiting on the next owners to move in and enjoy. If you have been looking for a home in a top location, this property presents an excellent buying opportunity.
Please call to arrange your viewing.
165 Onslow Road, Khandallah BEO $1,425,000
Welcome to your new life at the top of the world and this large family home, with expansive harbour views, space and facilities for all, in a top suburb. From the moment you arrive you know you are in for a treat. Enjoy every day Wellington Harbour has to offer from this commanding position.
Be it friends, colleagues, or family, this is the perfect home for entertaining guests – well proven during its time as a Ministerial home in the 80s and every decade since. This home has an immediate sense of formality, yet it is relaxed, warm and comfortable. It is light, airy and spacious. The large formal living room is complimented by the easy flow through a separate dining room, kitchen and family room. Daily life at this property can be enjoyed inside with fabulous facilities and views in all directions, and outside on the large terrace off the living room looking out over the harbour and city, or from the sheltered courtyard off the family room and kitchen.
Features of this large family home include:
• Harbour views from many rooms
• Living room with open fireplace and large deck to the city and west
• Dining room with breakfast bar connecting into the kitchen
• Open plan kitchen family room with wood burner
• Sheltered courtyard off the family room
• Welcoming lobby with T&G flooring
• Four double bedrooms
• Two ensuite bathrooms and a Dutch ensuite bathroom
• Guest bathroom
• Gas central heating throughout
• Separate gym room
• Tandem garage, workshop space and carport
• Drive on, with off street parking for three guest vehicles
• Close to Cashmere Avenue School
• Very handy to the bus and the train is down the road.
Call to experience for yourself the feeling of being at the top of the world.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 8 October 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
100 Hill Street, Thorndon RV $2,080,000
BUILDERS – RENOVATORS – DEVELOPERS
An exceptional Thorndon location & positioned only minutes from the city. Offering an abundance of sun, city fringe views, harbour peeks & completely unobstructed views west to Tinakori Hill and the green belt.
Only enquire if you are looking for a substantial project or would consider one. THIS HOME WANTS AN EXTENSIVE RENOVATION!
100 Hill St – What is on offer!
Land Value $1,710,000 Land Area 520m2
Rateable Value $2,080,000 Floor Area 340m2
Built over 3 levels with an internal lift, four parking spaces including double internal access garaging, wine cellar spa/sauna/gymnasium room with shower and 4th wc. Upstairs leads to master ensuite and north facing deck, two double bedrooms, bathroom & separate laundry. Continue to top level which delivers you to a spacious and light living room, kitchen/dining combined, 4th bedroom, office, and access to the outdoors with fabulous vistas, privacy, and sun.
An unsurpassed location for convenience to Parliament, Thorndon Village, CBD, Molesworth St, New World, Wellington Girls College, St Marys, Sacred Heart, Thorndon School and Queen Margaret College. A rare chance to secure this blue-chip location -100 Hill St, Thorndon. A premium address and position not to be missed – To be sold as is where is.
ONE OPPORTUNITY-SEIZE IT!
Tender Closes 3pm, Thursday 15th October 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
8P Finlay Terrace, Mt Cook BEO $615,000 Price Reduction
COSMOPOLITAN LIVING – BONUS PRIVATE AL FRESCO!
The perfect step onto the property ladder, this smart townhouse is positioned for fantastic North-West sun and natural light. Centrally located and low maintenance, it is tucked away from the road and offers the bonus of a private outdoor al fresco area – fully fenced and perfect for pets.
Further features of this tidy townhouse include:
• One of only 13 units in a secure complex with electronic front gate and security cameras
• Open plan kitchen/lounge (with heatpump) flows out to a fully fenced al fresco outdoor area
• Two good size double bedrooms both with wardrobes
• Recently repainted throughout
• Secure covered carpark with storage
• Rental appraisal from $550-$600/week
• Close to Massey University, Prince of Wales Park, and Countdown supermarket
Seldom do low-maintenance properties of this calibre and location come to the market. Walking distance to Wellington CBD and sitting on popular bus routes, you’re going to love the convenience of this apartment alternative!
Body Corporate Fees: $11,546.00 (this includes building insurance and rubbish removal).