39 Dress Circle, Newlands BEO $765,000
FORMULA FOR TODAY’S LIFESTYLE!
This lovely sunny, low maintenance, home with mesmerising sea-views offers good proportions and the versatility for today’s lifestyle.
Some of the many features include:
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining
• A smart kitchen with good storage
• Balcony and easy outdoor flow
• Four double bedrooms with storage
• Family bathroom – bath and shower
• Internal access double garage/storage
• Large section with potential to enhance
This home would suit families of all ages and stages particularly with the additional studio area downstairs – perfect for extended family or a work-from-home situation.
Located close to bus transport, zoned for local Intermediate/College plus access to the local shopping centre and motorway access.
Call without delay to view this impressive property. The Vendor’s Building Report and LIM Report can be provided.
Tender closes 4pm 9th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
3 Cheltenham Terrace, Newlands BEO $645,000
SOLID, SUNNY HOME. GREAT SECTION.
Superbly positioned on a corner site, this three-bedroom home is situated on a generous elevated section which enjoys great views and fantastic sun throughout the day. Well maintained and cared for there is little left to do here but enjoy this fantastic starter as we roll into summer.
Further features include
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Renovated kitchen with modern appliances and gas cooking
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Family bathroom complete with separate bath
• Warm and dry. Insulated underfloor and ceiling with heatpump and home ventilation
• Sunny North-facing backyard with outdoor entertaining area
• Generous deck area which is sheltered and sunny
• Drive-on access with garage and additional storage space
• Convenient location, minutes’ drive to local shops and supermarket and close to public transport routes
Take this opportunity to come and view this fantastic property which has been very well maintained and cared for. Seldom do we see properties in this location come to market with such a large range of features.
Builders report and LIM report available upon viewing the property.
Tender closes 4pm Wednesday 9th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
44 Rangoon Street, Khandallah BEO $755,000
STOP MAKING SENSE!
Tried and true in every way! This immaculately presented, and ever-popular 1960’s timber construction family home personifies traditional Kiwiana infused with today’s modern conveniences. Enjoy private sheltered alfresco dining with amazing aspect to both morning and afternoon sun plus a fenced section so you can let the kids go!
With everything in its place, this complete family home is complemented with a traditional decent sized rear yard and magnificent basement area screaming opportunity!
Some of the many features include:
• Large living area with cosy wood burner
• Three generous double bedrooms
• Modern entertainers kitchen
• Heat pump and heat transfer system
• Gas bottle cooking
Handy to the Khandallah shopping precinct plus schools for all ages you will also benefit from easy access to public transport and expressways serving both Wellington, Hutt Valley and the Kapiti.
A complete home which has been fastidiously presented, this wonderful opportunity will appeal to professional home buyers and families alike. If you are serious about owning your own home that is ready to go, call now to view.
You can purchase this home before the tender date if Terms are Right!
Tender closes 2pm 4 October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited MRIENZ, 209 Victoria Street Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
52 Waru Street, Khandallah BEO $1,325,000
Beautiful Views – Stunning Home
We are delighted to present this stylish entertainers paradise which will suit professionals and families alike. You will love the privacy this home offers as well as the sheltered outdoor areas, which are perfect for entertaining, and kids play.
Located in a highly sought after and tightly held cul-de-sac this home is positioned for excellent sun and to take in stunning views over the city, harbour and beyond. Originally a solid mid century 1950s home that has had a complete modernisation for todays living.
This stunning home offers the following features:
• Generously proportioned open plan kitchen
• Multiple living areas which are perfect for families
• Four bedrooms with storage including large master
• Two family bathrooms plus ensuite with master
• Private courtyard, flat lawn and gardens
• Internal access double garage plus single car pad
• Zoned for Cashmere Ave, Onslow College and Wellington Girls’ College
Just a 10 minute drive to the city and handy proximity to Khandallah Village, recreational facilities, and transport links, you are in prime position. Call us now to make your private appointment to view.
16 Waru Street, Khandallah BEO $795,000
Location – Sun – Style
Hidden away at the end of a private driveway awaits this stylish and newly decorated, 140sqm charming 1950s home. Light, bright and sunny with pleasant bush outlook across the established gardens and lawn towards Mt Kaukau. Stylishly renovated with fresh paintwork, new carpets, beautiful kitchen and bathroom yet room remains for you to move in and add your own touches. Some of the many features include:
• Four bedrooms. Good storage throughout
• Stylish modern bathroom upstairs with free standing bath, large shower and beautiful tap ware. Second bathroom/laundry room downstairs
• Brand new, contemporary kitchen with large central island – the hub of the home
• Indoor/outdoor flow from the living room to the West facing deck, patio and established backyard
• Well insulated with cosy wood burner and heat pump
• All day sun with views over Nairnville Park and Khandallah’s rolling hills
• Drive on access to carport at the door plus room for further vehicles
• Zoned for Wellington Girls’ College and Onslow College
• Large man cave/workshop with plenty of storage under the house
Conveniently located close to the Khandallah Village, good schools, public transport and local parks plus an easy trip into Wellington’s CBD. Posistioned on a 968sqm section this home represents great value with stylish living, fantastic sun and outdoor space all in a top location! Call today to arrange your private viewing.
Tender closing 3pm 10th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
96 Wadestown Road, Wadestown BEO $875,000
Sunny Wadestown Gem
Positioned in the heart of Wadestown Village, this sunny home has great spaces and offers a tranquil and serene setting. The very spacious double garage at street frontage and gated pathway to the house offers the ideal buffer from you and the rest of the world. Further features include:
- Spacious and sunny open plan living
- Entertainers kitchen with great storage
- Flow to sunny private decks for al fresco living
- Three double bedrooms
- Home office / study
- Large family bathroom plus separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Huge storage throughout
- Large double garage with tons of storage
If you’re looking for convenience – Wadestown Village and public transport are on your doorstep and it’s an easy stroll to the CBD. Wadestown School is moments away and Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ are in zone.
11 Khouri Avenue, Karori BEO $910,000
Fantastic Family Living
• Four bedrooms plus study
• Spacious 210sqm home including internal access double garage
• Separate, kitchen, dining and lounge opening to a fantastic North facing deck getting great sun
• Downstairs bedroom, rumpus or additional living room including a bathroom with a large spa bath and sauna
• The home is insulated has two heat pumps a gas fireplace and HRV System.
• Fully fenced section complete with a trampoline, fruit trees, and easy connection to the deck
• The section is ideal for the kids and pets
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
• Close to public transport
A fantastic family home awaits someone, this property will tick many boxes.
A must-see when, sun, size and situation matter!
Tender closes at midday, 9th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).
13 Rewa Road, Hataitai BEO $1,195,000
X Factor Home
Tastefully renovated, positioned for great views and sunny year-round this gorgeous family home may just be what you’re looking for.
Large open plan living, kitchen and dining. Seamless flow to a private and sheltered large courtyard – ideal for entertaining, kids and pets.
Complete with views over Evans Bay, established trees and stunning character features throughout. Move-in and spread out in this handsome 200 plus sqm home.
Some of its further features include:
• Four double bedrooms with great storage
• Two bathrooms, both high quality with underfloor heating
• Second separate living room
• Central heating and insulation
Walking distance to the beach, Hataitai Village and transport routes.
Tender closes 4pm 10 October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (no offers prior).
462 Evans Bay Parade, Hataitai BEO $795,000
HOME & INCOME. SERIOUS POTENTIAL
This property sits on a large 819sqm section, just across the road from the water. Light, bright and offering stunning views. Configured with two income streams and occupying just the front part of the section there is plenty of opportunity here.
• The front flat has two double bedrooms, polished floors, expansive living, balcony and wonderful views
• A separate one bedroom unit is at the rear
• Long term tenants, and potential for upside
• Heat pumps for warmth
• Large basement underneath with further potential
• Explore options for renovation or redevelopment with this large section
Call us today to view or for more information.
Tender closes 4pm, 10th October 2019, Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria St, Wellington.
38 Hawker Street, Mount Victoria BEO $1,495,000
Blue Chip – Potential Plus
The early settlers certainly had an eye for the very best spots in Wellington and this 1890s house is no exception.
This property well and truly ticks the box of the old real estate adage location, location location.
Key features include:
• 4 bedrooms
• Secure garage
• Views and sun
• Potential to add value
• Blue Chip Location
Mount Victoria enjoys the very best sun on offer all year round, couple that with the lifestyle on offer provided for by the close proximity to Wellingtons political, cultural and recreational quarters, its little wonder that these types of properties change hands but once in lifetime.
A select few take the inter-generational view of residential real estate but the first strep really is a foot hold in a blue chip location.
Act now to secure this fantastic opportunity. Feel free to give us a call anytime to discuss further.
Tender closes 4pm on Wednesday 9th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)