19 Pat Lawlor Close – off Brougham Street, Mt Victoria BEO $2,300,000
ONE OF MOUNT VICTORIA’S FINEST
From the moment you set eyes on the enchanting exterior of this stunning Victorian villa, you will know you’ve found something extremely special!
Situated in a premier location in one of Wellington’s most sought-after suburbs, within minutes of the CBD, theatres, cafes, restaurants and Oriental Bay, this beautiful home is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy.
Boasting a stunning interior, this charming residence manages to successfully combine all its original period features with a feeling of contemporary luxury – perfect for a busy family lifestyle.
Special features include: Grand entrance, 3 large light-filled bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and custom shoe closet, a second spacious main bathroom, complete with clawfoot bath. An inviting formal lounge & large dining room, both with beautiful fireplaces, bay windows and access to outdoor living. Modern open plan kitchen/family living, with indoor/outdoor flow onto private, sheltered alfresco dining plus an established, easy-care, landscaped garden with flat lawn, perfect for entertaining, children and family pets. Finally, off-street parking for three cars at your doorstep.
Rarely will you find such a fabulous home tucked away in a quiet, exclusive street in the heart of Mt Vic – this one is just waiting to be snapped up!
17/3 Kelvin Grove, Te Aro BEO $550,000
DOWNTOWN CHARLIE BROWN
Set in a prime cul-de-sac location in a boutique complex, this west-facing sunny apartment offers spacious living with a high stud and presents a fantastic opportunity to live or invest.
• Moments to shopping, restaurants, markets, and culture
• 2 double bedrooms
• Main bedroom with en suite
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Great indoor/ outdoor flow to a sunny deck
• Further potential to add your own touches
• Easy living at an affordable price
• Currently rented at $650/ week
• Fixed term tenancy until Feb 2021 although the tenant could potentially vacate prior
Body Corp: $5407pa
Rental return: 6.0% gross at the buyer enquiry of $550,000 with rent at $650/ week.
Live or invest in the cafe lifestyle and walk to work. What more can you or your tenants ask for? Don’t delay; this one could be gone by lunchtime.
Tender closes 3pm 28th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
344 Tinakori Road, Thorndon BEO $945,000
Fringe Residential/ Commercial Mix
Here’s an opportunity to own a brilliantly located residential/ commercial complex with excellent cash flow and further capital growth potential. This property has a fantastic Tinakori Road location with close proximity to the CBD and government precinct. The large tenant base minimizes risk to prudent investors. This high profile property offers easy access, further rental upside, and an owner/ occupier option. The opportunities are endless with this unique building in such a tightly held location.
• Residential/ commercial mix
• Strategic fringe CBD location
• High profile high socio-economic area
• Commercial returns approx $34,800p.a
• Commercial tenant vacating Nov 2020
• Fixed-term residential tenancy upstairs returning $630/ week ($32,760pa approx.)
• High stud and character features
• Immaculate commercial space beneath and a 2/3 bedroom apartment above
With further potential and options aplenty, this is a must view for any serious property investor or those looking to live and work in this super handy locale. Blue-chip property, blue-chip location. Don’t miss the bus on this one.
Tender closes 3pm 28th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (no offers prior)
52 Brooker Grove, Newlands BEO $645,000
HOME AND INCOME
This two-flat property is situated in a quiet and private street, with a West facing position for great afternoon sun. If you are either a first home buyer, where you live in one unit and rent out the other to help pay the mortgage – or an investor looking to out perform the bank’s returns – then this property is worth viewing.
Further features in each unit contain:
• Open plan living/dining area with great afternoon sun
• Functional kitchen with ample storage
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Carport for two off-street car parks
• Further potential to add value
• The upstairs unit is on a periodic tenancy renting at $325 PW with the downstairs vacant
• Conveniently located to public transport options, cafes and the Newlands shopping centre
LIM report available upon viewing this property
Call us today to arrange a private viewing of this property
Tender closes 4pm 28 July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
3/85 Broderick Road, Johnsonville BEO $635,000
SUNNY, SPACIOUS, EASY + CONVENIENT
Perfectly located all an easy stroll from the busy local shops, schools, transport links and parks. This single level, well-presented home has been very well looked after, tucked back off the street with a private easy-care garden. You will love coming home to this low maintenance property that allows you the best of both home and lifestyle. Some of the many features include:
• Three large double bedrooms with generous storage
• Tidy family bathroom with shower and bath plus separate WC
• Smart kitchen with generous cupboard and bench space, and breakfast bar
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room
• Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to the private, sunny patio and garden space
• Internal access garaging with auto garage door
• Well insulated with heat pump and nightstore
The generous, well-proportioned, single-level floor area allows for easy living whether you are looking at getting into the market, downsizing or looking for a hands-off investment property in a prime location. After being a loved home to the current vendor for close to 20 years, here now lies an opportunity for the lucky purchaser. Move in and enjoy what the home and location have to offer then customise to your own taste as time allows.
A detailed builders report and LIM report can be provided to interested parties after inspection. Call me today to arrange your own private viewing.
Tenders close 3pm, July 23rd 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
3 Bankot Terrace, Ngaio BEO $550,000
A lot of value here with this delightful immaculately presented townhouse in a very desirable family-friendly street
Nearing 20 years young, two level, two double bedrooms, plaster exterior and a tile roof.
Super Nth West aspect capturing the last of the summer sun.
Just a quick stroll to Nairnville Park and public transport, walking distance to Ngaio School and zoned for Wellington Girls’ College.
Downstairs contains generous open plan living, a modern kitchen and dining with ranch-sliders to a sunny deck. Car parking at door. Upstairs are both bedrooms and a nicely appointed bathroom.
The 90 sqm floor plan doesn’t waste space and provides a generous roomy feel. A perfect home for those entering the property market, those downsizing or, as it has been for the past few years, a terrific low maintenance rental.
Tenders closes 3pm Tuesday 4th August 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (the vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
20 Downing Street, Crofton Downs BEO $825,000
EXPAND YOUR LIVING HORIZON
Welcome to a stunning view across Wadestown, the harbour, Somes Island and the mountain range. Enjoy living in quiet calm privacy amongst native birds and bush. Enjoy sheltered outdoor living on two levels; and produce from fruit trees and the vegetable garden. Live in warm comfort year-round thanks to gas central heating & air conditioning systems.
Features of this beautifully presented Alan Minty Architect home include:
• Great sun from Spring to Autumn
• Brilliantly laid out to maximise the view
• Large open plan living/dining room with built-in console
• Separate kitchen with premium appliances
• French doors to sheltered courtyard off living room
• Deck and lawn access from the main bedroom
• Three double bedrooms
• Two fresh and well-appointed bathrooms
• Separate laundry
• Heated garage with internal access
• Gas fired central heating throughout
• 3 x heat pumps
• Pet friendly security system
• Loads of storage including attic shelving
• Otari-Wilton Bush & Trelissick Park walking tracks are nearby
• Access to the Skyline Walkway is up the road
• The CBD is conveniently accessed by rail, car or bike
Call to see how life for you will have a brilliant new outlook.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 23 July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
54 Pembroke Road, Northland BEO $825,000
NORTHLAND CHARACTER + INCOME
Upstairs offers a spacious character home with large, light, open plan living spaces and three double bedrooms. Complete with a wonderful green outlook over Northland and sunny back patio.
Downstairs offers a separate one bedroom unit with solid rental history. This is an excellent opportunity for strong rental return, or move in later on and have someone else help pay the mortgage.
In a fantastic Northland city fringe location, close to transport routes, Northland shops and walking tracks.
Some of its many features include:
• Elevated and peaceful above the road
• Fixed term tenancy agreements till Feb 2021
• Currently rented for $950pw
• Single garage on road reserve
Tender closes 4pm 29th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington
125 Sefton Street, Wadestown BEO $295,000 – Section
FULFILL THE DREAM
A change in circumstance has meant the owners of this fabulous section are reluctantly offering it for sale complete with advanced level concept plans and site engineering reports. (special conditions of use apply)
In highly sought after Wadestown with high value neighbouring properties, this super sunny and private site of 1122 sqm offers expansive views across the Trelissick Park reserve and the western hills and Ngaio beyond.
The setting is rich in native trees and birdlife. Coupled with the tranquillity on offer, the completion of the existing plans will reward with a truly remarkable modern home. Alternatively, bring your own dreams forward or land bank for the future.
Parking is at street level with provision for a car deck on road reserve and walk down access via an established shared path to boundary.
The gradient and building components being used in the existing design means that materials should be able to be put on-site by hand.
For more information contact us to arrange viewing.
Please note, no unauthorised access to the site is permitted.
287E The Terrace, Te Aro BEO $550,000
CENTRAL CITY TOWNHOUSE
140sqm, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, with internal access garage.
Positioned a sought after central location. This is a great home for professionals or your children’s university accommodation. The many features include:
• Open plan living with great natural light and afternoon sun
• Recently painted interior and exterior and new carpet
• Large kitchen with loads of bench space and generous storage
• Huge top floor main bedroom with ensuite
• Two double bedrooms with built-in storage
• Fourth bedroom or office space on the ground level
• Big main bathroom plus a separate guest toilet
• Outdoor courtyard and balcony for sun
• Fantastic central location – close to Victoria University
• Easy access single garage with ample storage space
• Available for immediate possession
• Great rental option too
Body Corp Fees $5729.93 pa
68 Russell Terrace, Berhampore BEO $995,000
RENOVATED FOUR BEDROOM HOME
Here is your opportunity to come and view this recently renovated property in the heart of Berhampore. Recently renovated with little left to do, this property has enough room for the whole family and room to grow.
Further features include;
• Four double bedrooms and a single bedroom with additional office/nursery or study space
• Brand new kitchen with gas cooktop and new appliances
• Rewired with new light fittings and fixtures
• Insulated and double glazed
• Brand new family bathroom with bath
• Freshly painted interior and exterior with new weatherboards on three sides
• Large laundry space with additional shower and toilet
• Ability to reconfigure to create additional living space
Positioned within minutes walk to the Berhampore Village and Newtown Shops this property enjoys close proximity to the best both suburbs have to offer.
LIM report available upon viewing the property
Please call to arrange a private appointment today
Tender closes 2pm Tuesday 28th July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand).