1201/166 Victoria Street, Te Aro BEO $585,000
WINDOWS OVER WELLINGTON
Perched well above the Central City streets with an outlook that is second to none, 1201/166 Victoria Street is an amazing opportunity to own one of the best apartments in this building. Facing East and situated on the corner to optimise the views and outlook while offering warmth, comfort and style this is a very special spot. Walk to work, walk to play, the city is at your doorstep.
• One large double bedroom
• Ultra-modern Kitchen & Bathroom
• Spacious living area
• Double Glazed – Warm & Dry
• Currently rented for $620 per week
This is a great possibility for Investors and Owner Occupiers. The catch for those wanting to live here is the current fixed Tenancy (Fixed until 23rd February 2020). Take the time to come and see this awesome apartment, it is well worth the look. Call now to make a time to view. (viewing by appointment only).
44 Croydon Street, Karori BEO $795,000
TICKING ALL THE BOXES!
• Three bedrooms plus sleep-out/homeoffice/rumpus room
• Two bathrooms, including an ensuite
• Double garaging with separate secure workshop attached
• Fully double glazed throughout, warm and cosy
• Large west facing deck of the living with great sun and outlook
• Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls’
If you are looking to update the family home or starting a family then look no further. Modern kitchen, a fenced flat section for kids and pets. A fantastic well presented home at city end Karori awaits – so come and have a look.
2A Woodland Road, Johnsonville BEO $595,000
CHARMING JOHNSONVILLE TOWNHOUSE
Take your opportunity and make this super tidy, sunny townhouse your new home just minutes from everything that Johnsonville has to offer. Well maintained, this property boasts many key features including;
• Three good size double bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Spacious family bathroom with shower over bath.
• Large cosy living area with heatpump.
• Tidy, well-appointed, separate kitchen.
• Flat, fully fenced outdoor area with deck, great for children and pets.
• Secure, internal access single garage.
• Access to excellent local amenities, with Johnsonville town centre a short walk away.
• Public transport links on the door and a short commute to the CBD.
• A great downsize, or starter into the market.
Tender closes 2pm Thursday 1st August 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
7 Beazley Avenue, Paparangi BEO $625,000
Some homes are better than others, that’s just the way it is. Immaculately presented, and ever-popular 1960’s timber construction, this stunning family home enjoys amazing aspect to the afternoon sun and is fully fenced so you can let the kids go!
With everything in it’s place, a flat section and fantastic indoor/outdoor flow allow you to move around the entire property with ease.
Some of the many features include:
• New roof (last month)
• Three double bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom
• Modern entertainers kitchen
• Wood burner with heat transfer system
• Stunning presentation both inside and out
Handy to both Johnsonville, and Newlands shopping precincts plus schools for all ages you will also benefit from rapid access to motorways serving both Wellington, Hutt Valley and Kapiti. A complete home which has been fastidiously presented, this wonderful opportunity will appeal to 1st and 2nd home buyers, professionals and families alike.
If you are serious about owning your own home that is ready to go, call now to view!
Tender closes 2pm 25th July 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington