223 Tinakori Road, Thorndon BEO $830,000
CHARMING THORNDON CHARACTER
Set in the sought after Thorndon suburb and positioned to enjoy excellent all day sun, this charming character Thorndon villa presents the perfect opportunity to move in and create your family home or capitalise on an attractive rental option. The property boasts a list of features including;
• Five or six spacious bedrooms.
• Charming character features throughout with high stud and wooden floors throughout.
• Large open plan kitchen and living space with flow to a sunny courtyard.
•Two tidy bathrooms, one with laundry.
• Currently rented for $925 per week until February 2020.
• A current rental appraisal of $1100 – $1200 per week.
This property presents a unique opportunity to secure yourself a charming character villa in the heart of Thorndon, either as your next home, or as the latest addition to your portfolio for the prudent investor. Builders and LIM available on request.
Tender closes Thursday 28th November 2019 at 4pm at 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro (The vendor reserves the right to sell prior.)
35B Hobson Crescent, Thorndon BEO $995,000
DRESS CIRCLE – HOBSON CRESENT
This wonderful freestanding townhouse spread over three levels is enviably located in sought after Hobson Crescent and is only one of three in the complex. Features:
• Three double bedrooms
• Spacious family bathroom plus two ensuites
• Double garaging with internal access
• A generous 170m2 floor size
• Wonderful open plan living on the middle level with a central modern kitchen making entertaining your family and friends a breeze
• Decks, balconies and a courtyard to enjoy the fresh air and outdoor living spaces
• Warm and snug with central heating and HRV system
• Ideally located within Thorndon, next door to Queen Margaret College and Wellington Girls College and only a short walk to Thorndon School
• Close to CBD, shops and supermarkets, buses and trains, the popular Thorndon Village, easy access to SH1 and SH2 and all the fabulous amenities on offer in and around the area
If you are looking for a home you can just move into and enjoy living then Hobson Crescent is perfect!
Tender closes 12pm (vendor reserves the right to sell prior) on 20th November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, City, Wellington.
19B Rangiora Avenue, Kaiwharawhara BEO $1,025,000
ICONIC AWARD WINNER
Rangiora is a stunning new development located in a serene private setting within close proximity to the city centre and offers beautiful views of Wellington harbour. This new development ensures your privacy and security and is surrounded by a peaceful bush clad setting.
Stage one consists of 2 brand new modern free standing homes plus 4 townhouses all on freehold titles. Only 10% deposit is required to own a stunning brand new home in a wonderful location.
19A Rangiora Avenue is SOLD.
19B Rangiora Avenue (buyer enquiry over $1,025,000)
• High spec finish throughout
• Floor area 150m2
• 3 double bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms (family bathroom and 2 beautiful ensuites) plus a guest toilet on the main living level
• Fabulous spacious deck to enjoy the views from both the living area and dining area
• Plenty of windows to allow lots of natural light
• Double glazed and fully insulated
• Stunning new kitchen’s with Bosch appliances
• Single garage with internal access
• Gas central radiator heating
• Gas infinity hot water
• Underfloor heating in all tiled areas including entry and hallway
• Network switch and data cabling for 3 WIFI and 5 Ethernet wall outlets
• Close to public transport
6/2 Angell Street, Johnsonville BEO $380,000
GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO REST HOME
A rest home not for you? This affordable option is a perfect alternative.
Set in a small desirable complex situated very close to Johnsonville central and all its amenities this one-bedroom unit has come to the market for the first time in 20 years.
Enjoying fabulous sun, this refurbished home offers a spacious bedroom, brand new kitchen, upgraded bathroom and brand new flooring and window dressings throughout.
As you are buying a licence to occupy, you only need to worry about the interior, as the gardens and exterior of the property are totally taken care of for you
Transport is easy with the bus stop just a short walk away, while parking is available in the church grounds.
Eligibility requires you to be 65 years or over.
Tender closes 2pm 26 November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate MREINZ, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendors reserve the right to sell prior)
145 Broderick Road, Johnsonville BEO $650,000
Sited to attract all day sun, this 1960’s three bedroom home is on the market for the very first time. Loved by one family for 55 years it is now time for this home to be enjoyed by someone new.
Not only is the section a gardeners delight, it is also a fabulous space for children and pets. The living areas are light and spacious and lovely views of the grounds can be enjoyed from all aspects of the house.
Whilst the bathroom has been upgraded, the rest of the house will respond well to some TLC and modernising.
Easy drive on access to a good size garage with plenty of storage and workshop.
Conveniently located close to all levels of schooling and Johnsonville central.
This is a great opportunity to step onto the property ladder, add your own flair and reap
1/16 Orissa Crescent, Broadmeadows BEO $550,000
VALUE AND VIEWS – PERFECT FOR YOU
If you have been struggling to find a great home that you can afford… I have excellent news for you. This place is going to be perfect as your first home or as an investment, and it is one you must see. Located in the early part of Broadmeadows with good access to Public transport (Both Trains and Buses) as well as being only minutes to Khandallah & Johnsonville. The area is what I call a “Rising Suburb”. Broadmeadows is quickly gaining popularity as people discover the value offered in the location and this place is an excellent example of that. Beautifully presented and just waiting for the new owner to come along, fall in love and BUY IT. Features include;
• Fantastic views
• Large deck for entertaining and soaking up those views
• NEW KITCHEN & NEW BATHROOM
• New Carpet & Paint
• Great Insulation & Heat Pump
• Spacious Living area flows to deck
• Covered Car Port
• Easy care and low maintenance home
• Building Report & LIM Available
This is a truly great place, and will no doubt be very popular for all the reasons above. Make sure you do not miss seeing this one, it is great value buying. Grab the phone or hit the keyboard and enquire NOW.
For Sale by Tender, closing 2pm Wednesday 27th November (The Vendor reserves the right to sell prior). Be quick as delays = disappointment. Contact us to arrange a viewing time.
5 Monmouth Way, Wilton BEO $680,000
BEAUTIFUL SUNNY SPOT IN WILTON
Welcome to this great 1970s three-bedroom home on a quiet sheltered cul-de-sac. Being northwest facing means great sun year-round. Enjoy the benefits of driving to the door and being so close to the CBD. Enjoy the view north towards the Ngaio hills. The property borders a park and children’s playground, giving a lovely feeling of space. Great for transport, the bus comes along Pembroke Road at the bottom of the street.
Features of this must-see home include:
• Northwest facing deck off the living room with double glazed sliding doors and lovely views
• Three bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
• Dining room mezzanine study area
• Bathroom with separate toilet and large separate laundry
• Carport with tandem park and direct access into the house
• Fenced garden area
• Two heat pumps and DVS
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD and close to transport
• Security system and secure airflow door
• Adjacent to a fabulous park and play area
• Town Belt access at the end of the street
• Sheltered from southerlies
• Zoned for great schools
Call to see how a fresh sunny start in Wilton could look for you.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 21 November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
40 Chamberlain Road, Karori BEO $995,000
This property represents the very best of suburban living with excellent proximity to the CBD.
Positioned at the quite end of an idyllic street this family home provides a real sense of privacy plus community.
• Four Bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Multiple living areas
• Secure backyard
• Off Street Garage and workshop
• Alfresco all weather living
There is space enough for the entire family yet you wont feel like your living in each others pockets.
Enjoy the many benefits of living on the flat in Karori including the ability to walk to all the first class amenities on offer in the sought after suburb.
Tender closes 4pm Wednesday 20th of November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (unless sold prior)
35 Cornford Street, Karori BEO $795,000
CUTIE ON CORNFORD
Straight out of a storybook this four bedroom character weatherboard house is the very best of Karori Living on the flat.
Enjoy peaceful evenings on the deck in the sheltered private back yard that flows out from your open plan kitchen living and dining room.
The kids are safe and secure with a large fully fenced section providing for peace of mind for adults to unwind in their own way.
A secure off-street garage is the cherry on top of this already impressive picture.
Walking distance to all the local amenities including supermarket, village and schools is a real treat.
Now there is a lot to be said about a good solid family home so don’t let this opportunity pass you buy.
Tender closes 2pm Wednesday 20th of November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (unless sold prior)
47 Durham Street Aro Valley RV $930,000
SUNNY HOME AND GARDEN
Durham Street is one of those locations where homes rarely come up, simply because it is such a great place to live! Elevated for views and sun this charming character house has so much to offer including the following:
• Two good sized double bedrooms as well as a third good sized double in the guest annex
• There is also a basement room that can be used for guest overflow/rumpus/workshop area
• A large open plan living area that flows out French doors to a sunny deck
• The colourful kitchen has a stainless free-standing oven and a walk-in pantry cupboard
• There is a separate laundry area and a bathroom with bath
• Guest annex with a kitchenette and lounge as one, a separate bedroom and its own bathroom, perfect for AirBNB
• A sunny tree-lined garden completes the picture of this quintessential Aro Valley home
• Stroll down the path into town, to Victoria University or the Aro shops all are only a few minutes’ walk away.
Tender closes 2:00pm, Wednesday 27th November 2019, at Tommy’s Real Estate, Wellington.
462 Evans Bay Parade BEO $760,000 Price Reduction
HOME & INCOME. SERIOUS POTENTIAL
This property sits on a large 819sqm section, just across the road from the water. Light, bright and offering stunning views. Configured with two income streams and occupying just the front part of the section there is plenty of opportunity here.
• The front flat has two double bedrooms, polished floors, expansive living, balcony and wonderful views
• A separate one-bedroom unit is at the rear
• Long term tenants, and potential for upside
• Heat pumps for warmth
• Large basement underneath with further potential
• Explore options for renovation or redevelopment with this large section
Call us today to view or for more information.
9 Trent Street, Island Bay BEO $795,000
Original charm meets contemporary style in this beautiful character home located on the flat in Island Bay and only a stone’s throw from the Island Bay beachfront. Impeccably presented throughout you’ll fall in love with this adorable semi-detached home the minute you walk through the front door. Features:
• 3 bedrooms plus a sleep-out/bathroom at the rear of the section
• Lovely central lounge with fireplace
• Spacious modern kitchen and casual dining with doors opening to the fabulous courtyard and gardens for al fresco dining, perfect for entertaining your family and friends – complete with pizza oven
• Super sunny aspect
• Beautiful modern bathroom
• High stud and gorgeous polished floorboards
• Cross lease title
• Located only minutes from all the local amenities including transport, schools, shops, supermarket, cinema, cafes and the wonderful beach and Shorland Park
First impressions are important and this super cute home will not disappoint. There is nothing to do, just sit back, relax and enjoy all the fabulous amenities along the popular South Coast.
Tender closes 2pm 26th November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
24/120 Rintoul Street, Newtown BEO $745,000
MODERN NEW TOWNHOUSE
Modern city fringe townhouse offering a low-maintenance design with the layout functional to your lifestyle. This home sits between a development of three-bedroom townhouses with the focus on quality of the public realm. The townhouses are arranged around two large courtyards. Variations in form and materiality have been designed to create interesting aspects both to the street and within the development. Natural light filters through with high specifications throughout. Large open dining room with a kitchen designed for entertaining.
Some of the many features:
• Three double bedrooms with storage
• light and spacious open plan dining and separate living
• Fully fenced courtyard
• Spacious designer kitchen with good storage
• Generous size bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Internal access garage
• Very professional body corporate
While ideal for professional families with busy lives, 24/120 Rintoul street would also be a perfect investment, as the location in central Newtown is very handy. You can walk to the hospital and the local shops or catch a bus to almost anywhere – it’s all so convenient. These superb, good looking townhouses are even more popular today than when they were first built, so don’t delay – call today to view!
Tender closes 4pm 21 November 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).