I/222 The Terrace, Wellington Central BEO $285,000
Located in the central city, perfect for the city worker looking for a bolt hole for during the week or a low cost investment with good return.
Walk to work, the cafes and shows and all the city has to offer.
30sqm studio, west facing living getting great sun. Unit also comes with a car park.
Unit is returning $350 pw and the car park $40 pw.
17 Bassett Road, Johnsonville BEO $745,000
Location, Sun and Space
Fabulous location, all day sun and loads of space are the hallmarks of this fantastic property. With 4 double bedrooms, a study, a brand spanking new kitchen, 2 refurbished bathrooms and 2 living areas you will love the space this home has to offer.
The sheltered private courtyard area adds an extra dimension to the dining/family area while the lawns both back and front offer play areas for the children to spread their wings.
This is a true family home which can be enjoyed by all generations. With the bus stop at the door, Johnsonville shopping mall, medical centre, swimming pool, library and the train station all within walking distance petrol costs will be of little concern.
Zoned for both Onslow and Newlands Colleges and close to all other levels of schooling your children are spoilt for choice.
Don’t delay, this opportunity doesn’t present itself very often. Call us today for your own private viewing.
15 Birla Terrace, Broadmeadows BEO $595,000
Sun , Views and Privacy
This wonderful low maintenance home has been well looked after and is positioned for fantastic sun with great views over Wellington Harbour. Located in a quiet cul de sac its many features include:
• Spacious open plan living/dining with expansive views towards the harbour
• Good size kitchen with great storage and newly painted
• Indoor/outdoor flow to deck, patio and flat lawn to enjoy BBQ’s and late sun
• Mezzanine floor for additional living space or study
• Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and master with updated ensuite
• Family size bathroom includes bath and recently renovated
• Light and bright throughout with large windows and high ceiling
• Drive on single garage and separate laundry
• Recently painted exterior, workshop with power, DVS and security system
• Close to schools, public transport and Khandallah/Johnsonville shops
This is a great opportunity to jump on the property ladder with a home that offers so much.
Tender Closes 2pm Wednesday 5th December 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
66 Simla Crescent, Khandallah BEO $1,950,000
Rare Seclusion, Space and Style
Imagine living in your own 2000 sqm paradise, where secluded calm and privacy are a given. And all within close proximity to Wellington city – imagine no more.
This is a rare and cherished property in a beautiful elevated setting with views across Khandallah and Ngaio. Wonderfully sunny, you will be able to enjoy the patio, deck & lawn areas. The house welcomes you in the moment you arrive, with its elegant architecture and strong presence.
Superbly appointed, this 367 sqm dream home offers an exclusive indoor-outdoor lifestyle, and all within walking distance of what the suburb has to offer. We recommend you make an appointment to experience all the following features:
• All day sun with large flat lawn and beautiful gardens, perfect for garden parties, games of cricket, football and badminton
• Large open plan family room with fabulous kitchen and casual dining area
• Living room with lovely outlook, open fireplace and French doors to patio
• Intimate dining room for entertaining
• Four double bedrooms plus study or fifth bedroom
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• Three further bathrooms and separate toilet
• Large teen/rumpus room with kitchenette, suitable also to be a bedroom suite
• Triple garaging with internal access and more onsite parking available
• An east facing deck with sheltered BBQ area, perfect for leisurely brunches
• An easily maintained mature garden with a mix of indigenous and exotic plantings, which attracts an abundance of native birds
• Stay warm with gas fired central heating
• Storage and utility spaces including a separate laundry
See for yourself how this property has brought immense pleasure, great memories and happy times over many years to the current family, your family can enjoy the same!
Tender Closes 4pm Thursday 29 November 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
42 Upper Watt Street, Wadestown BEO $2,600,000
Embrace Absolute Quality
This unique property is a warm, light-filled family home that offers a high degree of sophistication and quality of finish seldom found in Wellington. Offering privacy, location, all day sun and magnificent views of Wellington Harbour and City. Some of its many features include:
• Novak & Middleton designed high-quality renovation
• Stunning designer kitchen and a chef’s dream
• Large living spaces flowing to beautifully landscaped outdoor areas creating extensive single level entertainment potential
• Spectacular sun and 180 degree + views over Wellington City and Harbour
• Drive on access to large double garage with internal lift
• Warm and cosy with great sun, central heating, and insulated
• Five bedrooms plus study – master with ensuite and views
• Separate guest/nanny quarters including ensuite, sauna and own access
• Smart home wiring throughout the home for lighting and media
• Walking distance to the City, close to Wadestown Village and schools, including being zoned for Wellington Girls and Wellington College
This stylish home is immaculately presented and transitions beautifully from a private and secluded residence for executive entertaining to a relaxed family home.
216 Pembroke Road, Wilton BEO $845,000
Wellington’s Best Kept Secret
Tucked away and elevated above the road – prepare to be captured by this complete package in Wellingtons best kept secret: WILTON
The merits of the house are many including great use of space through clever architectural design (Alan Minty) allowing for natural light to permeate the highly functional rooms.
Open plan kitchen living, and dining is maximised with high stud height, large windows, generous and discrete office nook together with easy flow through to the sheltered and sunny courtyards.
Three good-sized bedrooms with excellent storage, stylish bathroom with separate toilet and the very smart, large kitchen combine to create an elegant yet homely feel.
The section is practically fully fenced providing peace of mind for those with little ones or furry friends.
The wide drive on access with internal access garaging is a real treat in Wellington.
Wilton is less than 15 minutes to the city in either direction and is positioned for arguably some of the best sun, natural amenities and schools Wellington has to offer.
This is the type of house that demands your full attention so call us today to arrange a private viewing and take the time for it to impress you as much as it has us.
For Sale by Tender closing 2pm Wednesday 5th December 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior).
44 Cheshire Street, Wilton BEO $745,000
Sunny Home and Garden
This modernised classic weatherboard home has so much to offer including the following:
- Great Wilton location, well positioned for sun and views
- Two good sized double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Solid bones, mostly double glazed and insulated with a heat-pump to keep you cosy
- Charming landscaped garden, great for vegetables or to kick a ball
- Great rumpus/study/hobby room downstairs
- Modernised kitchen and bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen and living with optional doors to a dining or second living area
- Dining/living area flows out to a great west facing sun deck – perfect for evening barbeques
- Two single garages
- Off street parking for two cars
Ready to move in and enjoy now, with potential left to add more value over time.
Tender Closes 2pm , Wednesday 5th December 2018, at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. Vendor reserves their right to sell prior.
179 Orangi Kaupapa Road, Northland BEO $675,000
You can afford Northland!
Never mind that it is now one of Wellington’s “million dollar suburbs”, look what I have found that won’t break the bank! Smothered in afternoon sun till it sets, 179 Orangi Kaupapa Rd is smart, comfortable and really nice to come home to.
Cleverly designed in classic 80’s fashion with easy split level living, the feeling throughout is inviting, light and spacious. There are 3 double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a superb tiled bathroom. The living area is sunny open plan and where friends and family will really enjoy what this superb home has to offer.
Lots of extras include heat pump, selected double glazing, contemporary lighting and fresh decor throughout. Bottled gas is available for added convenience and a separate laundry adds to the convenience. And it is easy to see WHY Northland is so popular – so close to the city, great schools and early childhood facilities and excellent public transport.
SO if you thought Northland was only for the million dollar buyers, think again, and make to time view this one – a very nice early Christmas present I must say!
10 Highbury Road, Highbury BEO $925,000
Captivating City Fringe Home with Views
This beautiful, spacious family home with many options is sure to please the entire family. Consisting of a completely modernised three double bedroom home with large one bedroom studio below. There is also a high stud garage/workshop space with an ideal home office above. Renovated throughout to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings. Some of the many features include:
• Spacious, open plan living, dining, kitchen
• Stunning views across Wellington from the Brooklyn wind turbine through to the Hutt Valley
• Three spacious bedrooms with built in storage
• One bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space beneath with its own entry point
• Large lounge with 180-degree views and cosy wood burner
• Garaging with home office or studio above
• Stunning custom built kitchen with stainless steel tops and induction hob and quality appliances
• Tasteful family bathroom with beautiful bath, separate shower with rain head
• Large master bedroom with captivating views out towards the harbour entrance
• Planted garden bed with flat lawn area for pets and children
• Fantastic location. Walk to town, University and Kelburn Village
• Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls’ College and Kelburn Normal
Sit back, relax and watch the world go by with modern kitchen, bathrooms, fresh paintwork inside and out having been all done. A truly amazing family home with plenty of options. Move in upstairs and look to rent out below or work from home either downstairs or in the studio above the garage. Care has been taken and attention paid to every detail.
Tender Closes 3pm, 6th December 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Wellington (unless sold prior).
78 Raroa Road, Kelburn
A Grand Old Villa
Place your ear to this page and listen for the knocking sound. Rarely does an opportunity like this come along, a property that could mean so many different things to so many people. If you’ve been searching for a rewarding project or an income generating venture then this home is a must see!
Comprising; 6 bedrooms, open plan kitchen & living area, central bathroom, drive on access, positioned for sun with North facing aspect and sheltered from the Southerly, a spacious deck and outdoor area with mature trees + shed/outhouse.
Perfectly located close to Victoria University and the CBD, this property offers a great deal of potential either as a spacious family home or a great investment. Take your choice, either move straight in to this gracious Villa with many of its original features, buy as an investment or start work and renovate to her former glory for excellent capital gain.
54 Webb Street, Te Aro BEO $695,000
The Capital’s famous inner-city slice of Bohemia now meets chic!
Cuba Street Quarter oozes cool and is a place that offers culinary and creative soul. It’s where people meet, shop, dine and the best place in town to soak up Wellington’s iconic culture; it’s heritage and the people who make the location so special. Here’s your opportunity to live or own an investment in a blue-chip location in the heart of Wellington. Offering four high quality finished, sunny, brand-new apartments comprising 4 x two-bedroom Apartments from $695,000. Features include:
• Open plan designer kitchen and living
• Lovely high-stud creates a light, bright airy feel and expands the space
• Modern stylish bathroom
• Floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows
• Good storage
• Appealing low rise, built to the latest code
• Perfect location on a corner site
• Completion mid-2019
Call now for an information pack.
84A Rintoul Street, Newtown BEO $1,195,000
Exceptional Newtown Villa
Nestled down a private driveway in a quiet setting and surrounded by an established garden and native bush, this four bedroom home with a self-contained flat is a truly unique property.
Launched to market for the first time in 15 years, no stone has been left unturned in the renovation of this character villa into a truly exceptional home.
Further features include;
• Three double bedrooms with an additional office, nursery or single bedroom
• A self-contained income below which can be opened easily via a fire door to create a five bedroom home
• Large living area with a separate dining room or library with indoor/outdoor flow
• Large, custom designed kitchen with fantastic storage, gas cooktop, and dual dish drawers
• Family bathroom with an oversized shower and bath. Additional separate toilet
• Private and sunny outdoor living space, sheltered from every angle
• Warm and dry. Fully insulated with a ducted heating system and the property is double glazed and fully insulated throughout
• Off-street parking for up to four vehicles
Seldom do properties of this calibre come to market in this location. Just minutes walk or a short drive to the Wellington CBD this home makes all that Wellington has to offer very accessible.
This property has experienced an exceptional renovation whilst retaining the beautiful character features. It is ready for new owners to make it their home.
Call to arrange a private appointment today
Tender Closes 4.00pm 29th November 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington