6C / 192 Willis Street, Te Aro BEO $470,000
LOVELY CENTRAL APARTMENT
This is a beautifully presented two bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Wellington City.
Freshly painted throughout and new carpet will ensure the new owner will have the opportunity to move in and immediately start enjoying the vibrant joys of city living.
Its elevated 6th-floor location maximises great natural light and ensures expansive views, and the two passenger lifts ensure you will get to your beautiful apartment without delay.
An established and well run and pro-active Body Corporate is an added bonus. This lovely CBD apartment will appeal to a wide cross-section of discerning buyers and is a must view!
Call now for your private viewing.
Tender closes 4pm 11 February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendors reserve the right to sell prior)
98 Grafton Road, Roseneath BEO $825,000
CITY AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Having stood the test of time, this classic 1930’s character bungalow enjoys a seamless fusion of yesteryears original charm and today’s modern convenience.
Set back and elevated from street level in a peaceful bush lined setting providing a high level of privacy.
After 10 very content years of ownership with my vendor; this is your affordable entry opportunity to Roseneath!
Additional features include:
* Three generous double bedrooms
* Character features and native timbers throughout
* Modern entertainers kitchen
* Oversized laundry/storage room
* Enviable outdoor living space and garden bed potential
* Spectacular Wellington harbour view
Appealing to professionals, investors and the location conscious alike, you will enjoy the vibrant ambience created by well-balanced open plan living. Alternatively, recharge yourself whilst quietly gazing out the window at your soothing and constantly changing water view.
Handy to the CBD, Hataitai Village and regular public transport links, call now to book your viewing. Information pack is available for all qualified parties.
Offers can be considered prior to tender date. Tender Closes 2pm, 13th February At Tommys real Estate Limited MREINZ (Unless Sold Prior)
83 Sar Street, Wadestown BEO $1,356,000
The very best of character charm meets modern convenience in a marriage that promotes all the benefits of low maintenance living; perfect for today’s busy professionals and families alike. The opportunity to secure a prime position in one of Wellington’s premium blue-chip suburbs is not to be overlooked.
The property consists of four bedrooms, separate study with a large open plan kitchen, dining and living perfect for those who like to entertain and provides a very functional space for today’s busy family. Our vendors have enjoyed the flexibility of periodically running an Air BnB retreat from the downstairs room complete with kitchenette and ensuite.
Stunning harbour views across Wellington’s beautiful cityscape can be enjoyed from one of three decks that are sheltered from the northerly, allowing owners to enjoy the benefits of alfresco living. Drive on access to secure garaging with plenty of parking out front is a real luxury in Wellington.
Situated within close proximity of the CBD, it also has all the advantages of great schools and zoning, excellent local amenities in the Wadestown village; including very cool cafes and shops, a local library plus the recreational resources of the town belt almost at the doorstep.
Call today for more information or to arrange your private viewing.
53 Harbour View Road, Northland BEO $895,000
HARBOUR VIEW HOME AND INCOME
With stunning bush and harbour views and flexible living options spread over a few levels this unique Northland home
has so much to offer including the following;
• Expansive views out over harbour and hills beyond
• Four bedrooms, including master with en-suite
• Multiple living areas spread over a few levels
• A well appointed kitchen with an extra large oven is excellent for entertaining
• Great location, walk to shops and school, zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
• Includes a fully self-contained studio apartment, great extra income, guest accommodation or air BNB option
• Spacious workshop basement area is a real bonus
• Internal access double garage and ample storage
• Easy-care section is perfect for busy people
This “X” factor house is a “must see” if you are looking for living and income options, privacy, and magnificent views!
Tender closes 2:00pm, Wednesday 12th February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, Wellington (Vendor reserves their right to sell prior).
20 Homewood Crescent, Karori BEO $1,095,000
Move The Family In And Spread Out
Are you looking for a character home that suits the whole family? This large home tucked on a private allotment has been treasured by this family for 24 years, and is sure to tick boxes. Offering a safe flat section perfect for kids activities – from practicing cricket all summer long, or soccer moves during winter, the kids will love the extra room and parents can relax knowing they’re away from the road.
Further features include:
• Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and stone bench tops
• Dedicated dining space perfect for entertaining
• Large lounge with surround sound and heat pump – there is also an opportunity to create additional outdoor space by adding a wrap around balcony off this room (something our vendors have allowed for with the addition of engineered beams)
• Five spacious bedrooms all with wardrobes – master with modern ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Extra sunny lounge and study space, perfect to give both parents and kids their own space.
• Landscaped with established natives and retained to expand the flat backyard
• Off-road parking for four vehicles
Zoned for the increasingly popular Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College, this is a home that your family will grow into and enjoy for many years.
30 Futuna Close, Karori BEO $835,000
FABULOUS FUTUNA HOME
This is a great opportunity to own a home in a very tightly held and sought after location. Futuna is situated in the heart of Karori, easily within walking distance of the Village and super popular for many reasons. People love the relaxed living amongst the surrounding residents and families, it’s no wonder these prove time and again to be excellent buying.
Some of the many features of this home
• Family sized kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
• Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Tiled bathroom with bath and large shower
• Great indoor/outdoor flow access from living spaces to a sunny courtyard
• Generous sized garage with laundry facilities
• Heat pump for all year heating and cooling
• Easy care and low maintenance
• A prime location situated between Marsden Village and Karori mall
• Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ zoned
A very popular option for those seeking a quality home in an excellent location. Well-presented and well maintained making this an excellent option for those wanting less to do about the house while also enjoying easy living in a great spot.
Call, text or email now to make an appointment to view.
Tenders Close 2pm, Tuesday 11 Feb 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington ( the vendor reserves the right to sell prior )
57 Cornford Street, Karori BEO $795,000
MID CENTURY CHIC
This architecturally designed 1950’s home is the epitome of cool.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in central Karori and elevated for great sun this property has all the hallmarks of a highly sought-after home.
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Brand new roof
• Central heating
• Very private
• Secure off-street garage
Enjoy the many benefits of living on the flat in Karori including the ability to walk to schools, pool, library, shops & bus, all first-class amenities in a highly sought-after suburb.
Tender closes 4pm Wednesday 12th of February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (unless sold prior)
14 Terawhiti Terrace, Karori BEO $885,000
NEST OR INVEST
If space is essential look no further! A solid 1950’s home, well maintained & positioned for fabulous sun & views north over Karori.
Currently configured as 7 bdrms, two bathrooms, spacious lounge, dining & a modern kitchen.
Currently tenanted returning $1050p/w with further increase rental potential possible, approx $1300p/w.
Perfect as a large family home, great for extended or blended families or continue to run it as a rental investment.
Double garage at road level, open fire plus heat pump, underfloor & ceiling insulation, upgraded lighting, partially rewired, timber floors and mid century accents.
Close to local public transport & shops, handy to Karori West School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College.
Call now to arrange an inspection, viewing is essential
20 South Karori Road, Karori BEO $625,000
SUNNY KARORI TOWNHOUSE
Whether you are looking to downsize or looking for a property which will offer an easy lifestyle – then this well-presented, modern townhouse is a must view! This much-loved home is positioned for great sun and is close to public transport, local shops, parks and schools. Some of its many features include:
• Spacious and sunny open plan living with flow to west facing deck
• Well-designed entertainer’s kitchen with plenty of storage
• Two double bedrooms with good wardrobe space; master has flow to private deck
• Modern bathroom, plus guest toilet
• Sunny and warm with radiators and underfloor heating for winter nights
• Internal access garage with laundry and storage
• Lovely private courtyard and garden
This truly is a great opportunity – don’t delay; call us now to arrange your viewing.
21 Zetland Street, Highbury BEO $795,000
A CITY FRINGE SANCTUARY
Perfectly placed taking in the leafy green bush outlook yet only minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city and Victoria University. Come home to a world of your own and escape in your private sunny garden. Well maintained and thoughtfully upgraded, this home will appeal to families, first home buyers, investors and those seeking location and convenience. Some of the many features include:
• Three double bedrooms with good storage
• Additional office space, living space or rumpus room
• Two newly refurbished bathrooms
• Large lounge/living room
• Tidy modernised kitchen
• Beautiful timber floors and newer carpets
• Large garden, deck and flat lawn area with garden shed
• Insulated with two heatpumps
• Off street car parking
Well maintained and renovated this home offers versatile city fringe living. With two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room all upstairs with a master bedroom, bathroom and additional office/rumpus room downstairs opening to a large deck and flat lawn. This home will appeal to those looking for a convenient location with the ability to be able to walk to work, the CBD, Victoria University, popular Kelburn Village and schools.
Builders Report and LIM Report available upon inspection.
Tender closes 3pm 12th February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
405 Ohiro Road, Brooklyn BEO $445,000
It’s not Herne Bay, it’s not Roseneath, but it is a three bedroom freehold home with off street parking located in Brooklyn and it is still standing!
Totally liveable and currently lived in, the time is right for a new owner with a little energy as at some point a maintenance schedule wouldn’t hurt.
So roll up your sleeves, grab a copy of your favourite DIY/Decorating magazine and call us for your private viewing.
Handy to the Brooklyn Village and South Coast, you will also enjoy super-fast access to the CBD or when exiting Wellington over the weekends.
A wonderful apartment alternative for a fraction of the price and no body corporate fee, you can purchase now and renovate if you want when you want.
Appealing to first home buyers, investors, DIY’s or anyone with a bit of motivation looking for a start on the property ladder.
This is NOT a Tender, no information pack has been supplied by the vendor on this occasion so book an appointment now and bring your team!
2A Radnall Street, Johnsonville BEO $485,000
This adorable and sunny home has a lovely north facing aspect which captures great sun and has a lovely outlook. This well presented home has may special features which include:
• Sought after location, local amenities nearby
• Light-filled interiors throughout
• One large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Spacious bathroom
• Eat-in kitchen, with good storage
• Generous living space with good indoor / outdoor to the deck
• Pretty gardens and close to the park
• Drive on, single carport
• Easy access to the CBD, transport nearby and close to all the local amenities of Johnsonville village
Ideal for first home buyers, down sizers or purchase 2B Radnall Way also if a home and income is what you are after.
Tender closes 12 noon Tuesday 4th February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Es
tate MREINZ, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington
2B Radnall Street, Johnsonville BEO $575,000
DELIGHTFUL & SUNNY
Ideally located in a private and peaceful garden setting with a lovely north/west facing aspect to capture great year-round sun. This wonderful home has many special features which include:
• Generous living and dining space, sunny conservatory
• Separate kitchen with good storage
• Freshly painted interiors and new carpet
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom with 2nd W/C
• Beautiful established garden oasis
• Lovely flat fully fenced lawn
• Drive on, single carport
Close to all amenities, schools, parks and transport. Ideal for first home buyers, families or if you are looking for an extended family you could purchase 2 A Radnall Way also.
Tender closes 12 noon Tuesday 4 February 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate MREINZ, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington.
148 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn BEO $695,000
Located in the blue-chip and highly sought after Washington Avenue in Brooklyn this turn of the century villa is superbly situated for a wonderful outlook and great afternoon sun. This character villa truly is a renovators dream with plenty of scope to add value and create a wonderful home.
Key features include:
• 3/4 bedrooms
• Good size living
• 559m2 section
• Minutes from Brooklyn School and zoned for Wellington Girls College and Wellington College
• Bus stop at your door for easy access into the city
• Close to the popular Brooklyn village with its lovely eateries and the Penthouse Cinema
• Plenty of potential to add value
If you have been looking for your next renovation project then this is definitely worth viewing, this property presents a wonderful opportunity.
Tender closes 12 noon 7th February 2020 (no offers prior) at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.