7 Aorangi Terrace, Thorndon RV $860,000
CITY FRINGE HOME AND GARDEN
You will love coming home to this charming, character Thorndon home. Set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac street, an easy stroll to local shops, CBD, or Botanic Gardens, this property has much to offer including the following:
• Two or three good sized double bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living area flowing out French doors to garden
• A second separate living area with gas fire, or third bedroom
• Good sized kitchen with new oven and windows out to the garden
• Upgraded bathroom with pretty character style vanity
• Ceiling insulation and heat pump to keep you warm and cosy in winter
• Beautiful cottage garden full of fragrant blooms
• Sheltered outdoor area, perfect for barbecues and entertaining
Act now and make this classic character house your lovely home to enjoy for many years to come.
Tender closes 2pm, Thursday 7 February 2019, at Tommy’s Real Estate 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
23a Orchard Street, Wadestown BEO $1,680,000
STYLISH CONTEMPORARY HOME SUPERB LOCATION
This exceptional home, architecturally designed by Ross Brown in the 1960’s is truly unique.
Situated at one of Wadestown’s most prestigious addresses and within walking distance to the CBD, this substantial residence delivers it all.
Revel in this unique and forward-thinking house, designed with the vision of providing a stylish and functional, low maintenance family home to stand the test of time. Expansive panoramic views overlooking the harbour and city have to be seen to be believed and can only be described as breath-taking.
This home offers 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a guest powder room, 2 generous living areas, formal and informal dining, a study, gas central heating, great storage spaces, workshop, garaging for 2 to 3 cars and plenty of off-street parking for guests.
Enjoy effortless entertaining with fantastic indoor/outdoor flow onto a lovely sunny, sheltered and private courtyard, perfect for alfresco dining and enjoying birdlife in the surrounding bush reserve.
If a great location, spaciousness, sun, style and outstanding views, within close proximity of the CBD are at the top of your list, this home will most definitely be a must see!
56 Sar Street, Pipitea BEO $595,000
VIEWS, LOCATION, VALUE
This three bedroom home with stunning views is located minutes away from the CBD. This home also has all the advantages of great schools and zoning, excellent local amenities in the Wadestown village, including cafes, doctor, a local library plus the recreational resources of the town belt. Further features include:
• Open plan living and dining looking over the city and harbour
• Modern kitchen with induction cook top and generous storage
• Large family sized bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Three double bedrooms with built-in storage
• Separate guest toilet
• Solar panels for efficient power
• Indoor/outdoor flow to balcony
• Single internal access garage with great storage
Builders and LIM reports available upon viewing the property.
Tender closes 2pm Thursday 7th February 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington, (if not sold prior).
31b Oswald Crescent, Paparangi BEO $425,000
LIGHT, SPACIOUS & EASY
Brilliantly positioned just around the corner from the local shops, transport links and moments from the city. This very tidy two bedroom home is sure to please those looking at entering the property market, investors or those looking at slowing down. Easy, flat access with sunny fully fenced garden and lawn ideal for children and pets. Some of the many features include:
• Well-presented inside and outside with fresh paintwork
• Large sunny lounge with doors to the balcony/patio
• Open plan kitchen and dining room which leads to the lounge
• Large secure garaging with storage
• Tidy bathroom with bath
• Spacious kitchen with good storage and large breakfast bar
• Well insulated, warm and very sunny
• One of two, with no Body Corporate fees
Generous in size and offerings this is easy care living that will please. A low maintenance exterior and tidy interior allows you to simply move in and enjoy the home then add your own mark as time allows. Sun fills the home during the day with a heat pump installed for the cooler evenings. The handy location tops it off, leave the car at home and walk to the supermarket, schools, parks and transport links. An ideal opportunity that will please many.
Tenders close 3pm 5th February 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
3 Colway Street, Ngaio BEO from $885,000
New, Quality- Colway Street
Three new Freehold homes- on a sunny flat corner site.
The masterful layout is well suited to both professionals and families, with the added bonus of a drive on internal access garage. The architectural design makes the most of the northern aspect and sun on offer without compromising the aesthetic integrity of the property.
Further features Include:
• Architecturally designed by Architecture +
• No Body Corp
• Fully consented and building about to start
• Two x 3 bed, 2 bath and one x 2 bed, 2 bath
• Premium specification throughout
• Internal access garaging
• Indoor – outdoor flow to private sunny courtyard
• Double glazing and fully insulated
Ngaio has long been one of the very best suburbs in Wellington with fabulous amenities, cafes, walk to the train, schools and parks. The property’s excellent position allows for an exciting lifestyle opportunity.
83 Ironside Road, Johnsonville BEO $695,000
This magnificent home is impeccably presented, has great natural light and has been thoughtfully refurbished to a quality standard through out. This home has many special features which include;
– Generous flowing open plan living and dining, lovely outlook
– Superb brand new kitchen with great storage
– Three double bedrooms plus a study, modern bathroom with separate w/c
– Large rumpus room/games room or sleep out with external access
– Established gardens, great decks and a large back lawn
– Drive on, single garage and an off street park
– Easy access to the CBD
Set back from the street and ideally positioned in a desirable central Johnsonville location close to schools, parks, cafes, transport and all local amenities. This is a great home.
Tenders close 2pm Thursday, 7th February, 2019 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro. (If not sold prior)
15 Kim Street, Khandallah BEO $1,875,000
A SENSE OF SANCTUARY AWAITS YOU
By the time you arrive at the house at the end of the leafy driveway you know you are in for a special surprise.
Your immediate impression is quality design and workmanship. The scale and proportions of the rooms, not to mention the overall design and layout are superb. This home is brilliantly conceived and a logically thought through refurbishment of 1930s continental style architecture. A home for all stages of a family’s life.
Here space is king – taste and style abound. The feeling is calm quiet and private. A state of solace and serenity is immediately achieved when you arrive home. The architectural features of this home – ceiling height, Carrara ceilings, finishes and fixtures are superb.
The living level comprises a large open plan kitchen family room with decks to the east, for breakfast and lunch, the west for evening drinks and barbecue. Entertaining is a doddle where the family room flows on into the adjacent formal dining and living rooms. Slide open the doors to the decks and lawn and let the party begin. Children are easily supervised on the deck and sunny flat lawn to the west. There’s a bathroom for visitors on this level as well.
Upstairs is the family area with five bedrooms – a huge main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a large double, a third double with balcony, a single, a nursery/study and the main bathroom.
Park your vehicles in the large double garage. A few guests can park their cars on the forecourt. Store your wine in the purpose-built cellar. Running the home is made easy with a laundry chute down to the large laundry. Storage here is a plenty too.
Your comfort is a given with double glazing, ducted and standalone heat pumps, wood burner and an open fireplace. The site is over 2000sqm of beautiful bush and landscaping. The birdlife is a gift. Even though you feel a million miles away from the hustle of the city, it’s not far away. You are close to transport and all that Khandallah has to offer.
Call to experience it all for yourself – you won’t want to leave.
97 Jubilee Road, Khandallah BEO $990,000
BREATHTAKING VIEW AND TOP SUBURB
Welcome to this sun-drenched property at the top of the world with a fabulous view over the mountains, the harbour and city.
Enjoy the ease and convenience of level access from the road to the front door. This bright and light classic 1940s house offers its new owners a lot – including:
• A living room adjacent to the dining room – as open plan or closed off
• Conservatory with loads of light and sun; perfect for a leisurely breakfast
• A deck off the living rooms to sit out on and enjoy the view
• Separate kitchen with the best cooks’ view
• Three bedrooms – two are double
• Bathroom with T&G flooring a separate shower and bath for the children
• Separate toilet with handbasin
• Keep cosy and warm with two heat pumps and DVS
• Single garage and off-street park
• Large laundry with storeroom and basement storage/workshop
• Pretty west facing garden with a flat sheltered lawn
• Lower level flat lawn out from the laundry
• Flat access to living level living for those who require it
• Zoned for Cashmere Avenue School and Wellington Girls’ College
• Close to the bus stop or walk the Bridle Track into town.
Come on up to a new life at the top of the world with sun, light and the ever-changing view.
Tender closes 4pm 31 January 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
29 Simla Crescent, Khandallah RV $1,500,000
Sunny, Family Home of Grand Proportions
Set on a 711sqm allotment positioned to capture all day sun, this six bedroom family home impresses with its generous proportions and low-maintenance appeal. Arranged across two levels with fantastic indoor-outdoor flow and multiple living and dining spaces, this is the perfect home for entertaining.
Further features of this unique property include;
• Secure North facing courtyard perfect for entertaining on summer evenings or for the kids to safely play
• Large kitchen overlooking the courtyard
• Six bedrooms (+ study) including a guest wing on the ground floor complete with ensuite
• Master bedroom with recently renovated ensuite and generous walk-in-wardrobe
• Large family bathroom with separate toilet and shower rooms
• Large rumpus room upstairs
• Spacious laundry and lots of storage throughout
• Recent upgrades include repainting, recarpeting and landscaping
• Single garage and off-street parking for two additional vehicles.
Bathed in sun, this 370sqm home is situated in a prime location moments from Khandallah Village, schools, and public transport.
Tender closes 3pm 13th February 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
52 Homewood Avenue, Karori BEO $1,795,000
Large Section. Family Home
Step through automatic gates to a single level character property of generous proportions. The site is mostly flat, with wonderful amounts of space front and back with established gardens and great sun. Offering five bedrooms, three bathrooms and spacious living areas, there is space for the whole family to spread out.
It’s now ripe for a new owner to make their mark on it.
Some of its further features include:
• Single level easy access 1029sqm section
• Central heating and infinity hot water
• Fenced making it ideal for kids and pets
• Garaging for two cars and further off street parking
• Grand entrance foyer and character features throughout
• Walking distance to all amenities, Marsden Village and delicious coffee
• Great schools and transport routes are all nearby
On a lovely street and among quality homes you’ll love the area here.