House Sold - Kelburn Wellington
Beautifully positioned at the end of a premium cul-de-sac in the heart of Kilburn, this glorious villa has magnificent sweeping views across the city and out to the harbour.
Located just a stone’s throw from the heart of the city, this 1920’s home has gorgeous character features and a wonderful ambience – at the same time, it is just a hop skip and a jump to the University, the Botanic Gardens and all the city amenities you need. Key features include:
– Two spacious grand living rooms, adjoined with double doors – looking out to the wonderful expansive views
– Sunroom off living area – to relax and unwind
– Sheltered and private West facing courtyard – fabulous for entertaining
– Three double bedrooms, with the opportunity to configure the property as a four or five bedroom house
– High stud throughout, with polished wood floorboards upstairs and brand new carpet downstairs
– Light-filled open plan kitchen/dining – with a newly refurbished kitchen
– Off street car park
Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls College and Kelburn Normal School. A lovely stroll to Kelburn Village, the cable car and public transport – this beautiful home offers the opportunity to live a sophisticated urban life (or accommodating your children heading to University) while enjoying the tranquillity and peace of this truly special location.