Sold - Wilton Wellington
With clean lines and a smart finish, this immaculately presented townhouse is an absolute winner. Well laid out over 2 levels, there really is so much on offer here:
– quality 1960’s build with good looks and a contemporary exterior polish
– new kitchen and bathroom (and separate laundry) with plush new carpet and refreshed interior
– large windows throughout giving oodles of natural light and maximising the all day sunshine
– well insulated with heat-pump included, for year round warmth and comfort
– 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and good storage included
– easy cross-lease title with no messy body-corp rules or fees to have to worry about
– carport included and the bus stop so close
Outdoor areas are just as impressive with the delightful private courtyard capturing the last of the evening sun and the deck offering a glorious bush outlook with an abundance of bird life.
And being Wilton you are so close to the city and zoned for some of the best school around including Wellington Girls and Wellington College.
97B Warwick Street will appeal to so many; couples, singles, small families and retirees – or even astute investors looking to get a classy rental property. SO go on – call today to view and you too can SIMPLY MOVE IN AND RELAX! Available for vacant possession from 15 March 2022.
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be scanning your My Vaccine Pass, alternatively please contact the agent for a private viewing.