House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this sun-drenched property at the top of the world with a fabulous view over the mountains, the harbour and city.
Enjoy the ease and convenience of level access from the road to the front door. This bright and light classic 1940s house offers its new owners a lot – including:
• A living room adjacent to the dining room – as open plan or closed off
• Conservatory with loads of light and sun; perfect for a leisurely breakfast
• A deck off the living rooms to sit out on and enjoy the view
• Separate kitchen with the best cooks’ view
• Three bedrooms – two are double
• Bathroom with T&G flooring a separate shower and bath for the children
• Separate toilet with handbasin
• Keep cosy and warm with two heat pumps and DVS
• Single garage and off-street park
• Large laundry with storeroom and basement storage/workshop
• Pretty west facing garden with a flat sheltered lawn
• Lower level flat lawn out from the laundry
• Flat access to living level living for those who require it
• Zoned for Cashmere Avenue School and Wellington Girls’ College
• Close to the bus stop or walk the Bridle Track into town.
Come on up to a new life at the top of the world with sun, light and the ever-changing view.