House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this four bedroom modern era kiwi classic, designed by Clarke Design. There’s a sense of tranquillity and calm here that welcomes its occupants and visitors alike. Set in a sheltered location this home brilliantly utilises the sun and outdoor living spaces. At any time of the day there is a place for you ‘in the sun’.
The large lobby welcomes you in, to its left is a large living room with fireplace and French doors to the courtyard and lawn where the magnificent Wisteria winds its way around the pergola showing off its bunches of delicate mauve flowers.
Features of this warm friendly home include:
• Convenient level access – two level home
• Two distinct separate living spaces – living room and family room
• French doors from all living rooms to outdoor living spaces
• A large northwest facing deck and courtyard for entertaining friends
• Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen with its own courtyard
• Guest bedroom and bathroom/laundry downstairs
• Three double bedrooms upstairs and a study
• Main bathroom plus main bedroom ensuite bathroom/dressing room
• A double garage and parking space off the road
• Handy to Khandallah’s amenities, transport and the Mountain trails and park
Other details include – stained weatherboards, beautifully proportioned timber joinery, timber beams, T&G match linings, skillion ceilings, gas fire, open fireplace, gas water heater – et al.
The architecture is timeless; the layout makes sense. The feeling here is warm, relaxed and friendly. Call today to make an appointment to experience for yourself the vibe of this beautiful home.