- Northland Wellington
**Please access via Putnam Street**
Situated in a superb city fringe location at the end of a private, quiet cul-de-sac, with sweeping views of Wellington City and the harbour. This beautiful home and income will be sure to get your attention!
With stunning character features and lots of charm, come and soak up the sun, views and everything this gorgeous home has to offer.
The many features include:
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a single room or study
• Outstanding botanical and harbour views in a super sunny spot
• Gas fire and SmartVent ventilation system for warmth and comfort all year round
• A separate living room with beautiful character features
• Kitchen includes gas hobs, electric oven and dishwasher
• Family sized bathroom with underfloor heating, shower and separate bath, separate w/c
• Laundry with additional storage
• Single garage with easy access to the home (encroachment fee $241.60 pa)
• Zoned for popular Wellington schools, Wellington College, Wellington Girls and Onslow College
• A short stroll to Wellington Botanic Garden, public transport, Kelburn, Vic Uni, the Northland Village and all its amenities including shops, schools and childcare.
PLUS a very spacious self-contained one-bedroom unit on the lower level:
• Own private access and pathway leading to Northland Road
• Great views throughout with private deck area and washing line
• Open plan, modern kitchen and living area
• Generous sized bedroom
• Bathroom with shower over bath leading to a separate w/c + laundry
• Sold with vacant possession – currently rented at $460/week
This is a fantastic home that offers a lot in a popular Wellington suburb. Don’t miss your opportunity to join this wonderful Street, call Alistair or Lorene today to book your time to view. Tender closes 2pm 20th May 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington.