House Sold - Wallaceville Upper Hutt
This superbly presented 1930’s family home is situated moments away from Upper Hutt CBD and its many amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport. The 130 sqm accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 4 bedrooms, bathroom, separate laundry with 2nd wc, large living room and a separate contemporary open plan living dining kitchen area. This fine home has been tastefully modernised, retaining its original charm and character, featuring lead light windows and incorporating what look to be the original timber doors.
The fully fenced 506 sqm section has been designed for easy maintenance and is well-sited for sun and has great indoor-outdoor flow with access to the rear deck and lawn from the kitchen dining family room and access to the front deck from the spacious living room while parking is catered for by a large garage and workshop with further off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
Given the superior location, superb street profile and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it will be obvious to all that 9 Brown Street will not be long on the market
• Opposite Upper Hutt school, moments to the CBD
• 4 bedrooms, large living room, kitchen dining family room
• Large garage and workshop, with further off-street parking
• Move in and drop your bags! Superb balance and presentation
• 130 sqm family home on a flat fully fenced 506 sqm section
• Zoned for Heretaunga College, cross the street to Upper Hutt School, short walk to St Joseph’s