Sold - Te Aro Wellington
With all the class and finish of a contemporary “New York-style” apartment, 8F Egmont Street in the popular BOND STORE building is impressive. Located in the cool part of town and with the extensive earthquake strengthening now complete – it really is ready for a new owner to simply move and enjoy. Look at what is on offer:
• amazing 100SQM floor area with open plan living maximizing room for all your furniture
• ideal 1st-floor position with covered car park included for total convenience and security
• brand new kitchen with gas hobs and classic tiled bathroom with a refreshed interior
• spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobe and lots of storage throughout
• very professional body corporate with a focus on working for apartment owners
• strengthening work now complete to 70% NBS with completed CCC – giving a real sense of confidence
Rates: $2,778 p.a. Body corp levy: $10,396 p.a.
And the location is unbeatable – Egmont Street is a “slow traffic” lane-way away from busy main roads and is known for its colourful mix of boutique businesses and popular eateries and bars.
So if you are looking for spacious city living with a contemporary feel – call today to view – and be a part of all the excitement!