Apartment Sold - Te Aro Wellington
Flooded with natural light and sun from dawn until dusk. High above the hustle and bustle of vibrant Cuba Street. Positioned on the north-west corner, here awaits your city oasis. Spread across two levels (142sqm) with generous bedrooms and versatile open plan living you will love coming home to this spectacular apartment. Floor to ceiling windows in almost every room allow you to watch over the capital city and enjoy a view like no other. Some of the stunning features include:
• Three-four double bedrooms with generous built-in storage
• Spacious, sunny open plan living, family dining and kitchen
• Spectacular kitchen designed for entertaining with large centre island, stone tops and double under bench oven
• Second living space, media room or possible fourth bedroom
• Three modern tiled bathrooms. One with bathtub
• Beautifully designed inside with high stud and flow to a choice of patio or balconies
• Well presented with use of warm timber flooring/panelling, carpets, tiles and neutral colour tones throughout
• Two secure car parks and generous storage lock-up/storage space
• Of modern construction with a well-managed Body Corporate
Step inside, off the busy street filled with popular cafes, restaurants and entertainment hot spots and into the striking (currently being refurbished) lobby bringing stunning character and modern features famously together. Take the lift past the pool and gym to a unique, one of a kind apartment you have to view to be fully appreciated. This will not disappoint. Enjoy walking to work, grabbing a coffee or bite just steps from the secure entry. A home in the heart of it all.
• NBS rating (as per engineers letter) 100%
• Body Corporate Fees 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021 $18,519.89 excluding GST.
Tender closes 3pm 23rd July 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).