House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to Architect Alan Minty’s first commissioned home. A huge start for him and an iconic style of architecture for you.
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac this home is preserved in near original condition with beautiful views across the valley, harbour, Somes Island and the Orongorongos. Its welcoming warm and cosy feeling comes from the use of Douglas Fir timber beams and Rimu linings. The skillion ceilings and see through spaces, give it a lodge-like ambience.
Features of this home include:
• Great sun
• Fabulous view across harbour, Somes Island and the Orongorongos
• Large living room with gas fireplace
• Terrace balcony to enjoy the view
• Dining room adjacent to kitchen
• Kitchen with view from the bench
• Sheltered courtyard/fernery for barbecue off the kitchen
• Cosy mezzanine den/office or fourth bedroom with Juliet windows
• Guest cloakroom
• Three bedrooms upstairs
• Main bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe
• Family bathroom and study/storeroom
• Large laundry
• Drive on with large double garage and internal access
• Two gas fireplaces and two panel heaters
• New carpet
• Very close to Cashmere Avenue School
• Handy to the CBD.
Call to see through this classic home in a top location to experience its warmth.