House - Wadestown Wellington
Looking for a family home close to the city yet still affordable? This character home is positioned within walking distance to the CBD and captures an expansive view out towards the harbour and city.
From the minute you enter this charming home you will notice the character features, lap up the stunning harbour views and notice the special feel of this home. A great range of features here
• Large living spaces that are fabulous for entertaining and kid’s parties with bi-fold windows and wide french door’s that open out onto spacious decking and then to the flat lawn that is perfect for children playing.
• Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms allow for all family members to have their own space (the main bathroom has separate shower and spa bath)
•Separate lounge/dining for those who enjoy a more formal occasion or you can use either one as the central hub of family life.
• Warm and cosy with two heat pumps for Winter
• Further potential to renovate and add value to your new home at some future stage
• Centrally located in the heart of Wadestown with easy access to both the CBD and Lower Hutt motorway
• Wellington College and Wellington Girls College zoned
This is excellent value for money and a rare opportunity to purchase a family home in a popular location. Make sure you call me for an appointment to view.