House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this charming north west facing bungalow with a fabulous outlook and sun. Its location is tops – within walking distance of Khandallah Village. Just two minutes to the bus stop, three minutes to Cashmere Avenue School and a short drive into the city – a real winner.
Enjoy the serenity of this location together with the light airy feeling of this 1920s loved family home with features that include:
• Three bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to a sheltered deck and courtyard
• Separate living room with French doors and west facing balcony with bushy views towards Mt Kaukau
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Large laundry and loads of storage
• Tandem car deck/off street parking
• Gas fired Rinnai heater in the living room
• Sheltered garden and lawn with a vegetable plot
Come on up to a new life at this fabulous address in one of Wellington’s best suburbs and begin to realise your dreams.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 26 July at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior).