House Sold - Thorndon Wellington
Positioned for great sun in a prime location, this unique four storey character home has been very well maintained providing rental accommodation for nine separate bedsits with shared facilities, plus a spacious self-contained unit on the ground level.
Beautiful polished floorboards with high studs compliment the large bedrooms which range in size from 12.8m2 to 28.6m2. This is an opportunity to take over the long term tenants with some as long as four years.
• Nine spacious bedrooms (unfurnished and furnished), all including fridge and microwave
• Room eight has two rooms which leaves one for living/dining space plus large bedroom
• Downstairs is a self-contained unit with kitchen, bathroom and laundry plus its own access without entering main house
• Current rents include power, unlimited ultra-fast broadband, cleaning of common areas including general provisions for bathrooms and kitchen cleaning products
• Communal use includes three bathrooms, one bathroom has a shower, toilet, vanity unit. Another has two separate showers, separate toilet and basin, the third has a shower, vanity unit and toilet
• The common kitchen is large with skylight for great light and well equipped including two fridge/freezers, gas oven/hob, microwave, pots, pans, cutlery and dishwasher, plus a personal cupboard for each tenant
• Shared open plan living/dining room with gas heating has ‘free to air tv’ available
• Separate laundry has a commercial washing machine and coin feed drier
• The east facing balcony has a lovely outlook over the Beehive which is also enjoyed from some of the rooms
• Private backyard is a good size with flat lawn, and deck plus outside clothesline
• House has fully compliant smoke detectors and fire alarm system
This is a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic property that is home to independent individuals who all enjoy living here. Walking distance to town and Thorndon shops/restaurants.