House Sold - Mount Cook Wellington
This is exactly the home you have been searching for, sunny warm and cosy, with the central location in a quiet cul-de-sac minutes from the city, it has so much to offer including the following;
• Two double bedrooms, master with wardrobes and storage, second bedroom is an open-plan mezzanine perfect as a guest bedroom or study
• Central heating and ceiling insulation keep you warm in winter
• Tons of character and unique original charm
• Cottage courtyard garden – ideal for evening barbeques
• Off-street carpark
• Modernised kitchen and bathroom
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Enjoy the peace and quiet of this sought after cul-de-sac.
Take a charming stroll to work down Tasman Street and through the park, to Tory Street and the CBD, you can leave the car at home!