House Sold - Miramar Wellington
Feel at home in this solid 1960’s property placed in the heart of Miramar, surrounded by lush native garden and wide open decks. This private three bedroom home has stunning views and a master bedroom that opens out onto the deck to create a peaceful haven. A neutral colour palette can be found throughout. The living area is large, comfortable and connects naturally onto the deck – perfect for enjoying those late summer evenings.
• Three bedrooms, all with generous wardrobes
• Open plan dining and living
• Indoor-outdoor flow to wide deck areas
• Spacious modern kitchen
• Central bathroom, a separate toilet and separate laundry
• Insulated and ducted heat pump system
• Single garage with good storage
• Beautiful, low-maintenance native gardens
• Stunning views with plenty of light and sun
Simplicity and style create an even balance throughout this welcoming home. Come and view this fantastic property, which is walking distance to Miramar shops, cafes, restaurants, great local schools, parks and the beach.
I recommend you park on Darlington Road and walk up Greenview Way for the open home. NB: This private road to the property is getting resealed shortly and the current owner will pay their share of the total cost.